Misc. Erotica wife's striptease
Sulekha was standing in the middle among the six guys seated, turning around in a circle. Her palu was fallen to the ground and her sari jacket and her midriff was completely exposed including her navel. She was looking down with a shy look, but I could tell that she was excited as well. 

"Now, take your sari off the petticoat sweetie" said Jason.

Sulekha raised her head and looked at him. Her look was still serious but there was a glimpse of a smile. She clearly liked this young, tall guy with blue eyes.

"Why don't you help her Jason" said Zack.

Sulekha didn't protest. She kept looking at Jason, who got up and came close to her. He placed his two palms on either side of her exposed midriff and brought his face closed to hers. She moved slightly towards him, pushing her body against hers. I got a bit jealous by hardon got tighter.

"Ok, strip the sari off her" said Steve. Sulekha kept looking at Jason as if pleading with him not to do it. He brought his face within inches of hers and I thought he was going to kiss her. But he didn't and instead brought his right hand to just below her navel. In an instant, he pulled a swath of her sari from under the petticoat. Sulekha jerked as if hit by electricity.

"There's a pin" she said in a low voice closing her eyes.

"Ok, sweetie" Jason said. I wasn't sure whether I liked Jason sweetieing my wife.

He moved his right hand through her waist, caressing it, searching for the pin. He found it soon and pulled it out. Sulekha jerked again. Her sari moved a bit and I could see that it was not stable anymore. My pretty wife is going to lose her sari soon in front of these strangers.

"Pull it out" someone. It might be Rick, one of the guys who remained mostly silent through the show.

Jason moved his hand under Sulekha's palu and pulled more of sari out. He didn't have to put his hand there and could have just grabbed it from outside. Clearly, he wanted to explore her skin under the palu.

Now her sari was almost completely off from the front. Jason turned Sulekha and put his hands on her back. She was now facing me. I saw her facial expression very clearly. She was looking down, eyes closed, as if surrendering to security officer or something. For a moment, I felt sorry for her. But I knew that inside she was enjoying the submission.

In a quick move, Jason pulled her sari out from her back. He let it fall. Sulekha's beautiful greeen sari with flowers fell on the floor. She stood there, in her light green petticoat and jacket. Jason still stood there touching her waist. Her petticoat was also pulled down a bit from the rough treatment it received.

The guys clapped. Sulekha opened her eyes. She was facing Steve now, who was apparently controlling the proceedings.

"Sulekha, collect the sari" he commanded her.

She reflexively got down and started gathering it. Jason got down to help her.

"Thank you" she said. In a minute or so, they were done.

"Take it Jason" said Steve.

Jason did as told and went towards his seat, but not before hugging Sulekha. He quite openly squeezed her ass while doing so.

"Now show yourself to everyone" was the command to Sulekha from Steve.

She turned around slowly in a circle again. As she was doing it, I could see that a she was gathering courage and composure.

"Ok, party is over boys" She said in a somewhat commanding voice. She was trying to gain control. She might have thought that this has gone enough.

"Move your chairs so that I can go to the bedroom and change." She continued.

"Wait, you have only gone halfway" said Steve.

"What? I said I'll show how to remove the sari and I've done that. More than that. It's over"

"No, we're curious about your Indian dresses. What you are wearing now is still not a Western dress. You have to strip until we find things we're familiar with" There were voices like "yeah", "that's what we meant" in support of Steve.

Sulekha sighed. She shrugged her shoulder and looked at me.

"What do you say Pavan?" She asked me.

All eyes turned to me. I could have probably supported Sulekha and stopped it. But my hardon didn't want that. And I knew that deep down, Sulekha wanted to continue this as well.

"Well, honey, you should keep your promise to the guests. They have expected you to give a full demonstration on stripping the sari"

There were sound of claps all around. Sulekha sighed again.

"Alright" she said reluctantly.

My slim, beautiful wife will strip to her undies. I didn't thing it was going to stop there.
[+] 1 user Likes abcdabcd's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
wife's striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by pcirma - 02-07-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by cutiesri - 02-07-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by eagerseeker - 03-07-2019, 05:20 AM