Adultery Rinku – Husband’s Secret Desire!
Rinku – Husband’s Secret Desire! (Part 1)

It was the weekend I had been looking forward too since the last 2 months!

Mohit, my husband had somehow managed to get tickets for the cricket league match & I was excited, as it was something I had never experienced and had only heard great stories about!

I was wearing a simple white shirt with a skin coloured sports bra, below I had worn a skin tight figure hugging light blue jeans & underneath my favorite red thong panty!

I had tied my silky brown hair in a simple ponytail & was waiting impatiently for Mohit to return from work & I literally scampered when I heard the doorbell ring much earlier than expected!

To my despair, Mohit stood supported by two of his collegues while the third held his office bag!

“Mohit! What happened? Are you all right?” I gasped more in worry of missing the match than in genuine concern for my bedraggled looking husband!

“Mohit stumbled in office & has sprained his ankle! He couldn’t move, seems like he is in great pain!” Chany explained as they laid Mohit on the sofa!

My disappointment knew no bounds & I was sure it showed in my expression!

Just then, Piddu’s cell started ringing! Piddu took the call & saw an equally dejected look creep over his face!

As we all watched, Piddu said in a sad voice “Arre yaar! Lagta hai aaj ka program chaupat hone wala hai? Ab ye Reena kisi training me phas gayi! Late hone wala hai, it seems!”

I looked at him in surprise but before I could say anything Mohit chipped in with a pained voice & said “Arre, Rinku, we were supposed to go with Piddu & his wife Reena! Saala all four tickets will be wasted…!”

Almost immediately, Mithu chirped “Ya & they cost us a fucking bomb!”

We cribbed about for a while & just as I turned towards the kitchen to whip up some snacks Mohit said “Yaar, I have an idea! Why don’t you four go for the match?”

“Four? Who four?” Chany asked.

“Arre..tum teen aur Rinku…. I know she wanted to see the match desperately! This way atleast match ka paisa toh vasul hoga! What say, guys? Rinku….?” Mohit asked & my heart lept for joy that there still was a way to go see the match!

“I don’t mind!” all four of us parroted without anyone bothering to ask if Mohit would be okay on his own!

We left with smiles but were soon faced with another problem!

There were no taxis available! Allthe cabs seemed to have disappeared from the streets & were most likely already at the stadium!

“Now what?” I asked the three studs!

“Rinku bhabhi….can I suggest something?” Mithu asked hesitatingly!

“Yes, Mithu ofcourse!” I said.

“Rinku bhabhi… would you mind if we go by autorickshaw?” Mithu asked & before I could protest he said “I know they have space for only 3 passengers but do you mind adjusting for sometime? If you are okay, then we can request the auto driver!”

I assumed that one of them would sit ahead with the auto driver while I would be squashed in the tiny rear seat!

As a few erotic thoughts about rear seat antics crossed my mind, I half smiled & agreed to Mithu’s idea!

“important thing is to reach the stadium!” I said with a radiant smile & was rewarded with equally pleased smiles from the three men!

Even though we had agreed, it was another matter for the auto drivers to agree to take 4 passengers as the security officer were always on the look out for such things!

It was almost an hour before an auto driver agreed to take four but he came up with his own rule!

He said “Saheb! Mai tum chaaron ke bhitha loonga par sab ke sab peeche baitenge! Koi bhi aage nahin bhait sakta….security officer license japt kar legi! OK hai toh bolo?”

‘Oh fuck! Now what?’ we all thought & two guys slid inside while I took the third seat while the third man tried to sit on the other’s lap but it was just not possible!

All three were almost 6 feet tall & there was no way we could fit in like that & we were being delayed more & more!

Then, haltingly, Chany said “Rinku bhabhi….do you mind … sitting …. on our laps…… I mean legs…?”

I detected a hint of lust in his offer but we did not seem to have any other way!

Realizing the helplessness of the situation I said “OK!” & the guys trooped in instantly!

Chany had got in first, Mithu was in the centre while Piddu was siting third.

“Come.. bhabhi… be comfortable!” Piddu said, his voice almost hoarse with excitment!

With a shake of my head & a wry smile I climbed on to his legs & saw the driver glancing backwards with envy!

The slut in me couldn’t let go of such an opportunity & I squeezed the drivers shoulder & said “Chale, hero? Please aage dekh ke chalao aur jayda jerk maat dena! OK?” & the three men sitting with me laughed a bit & then stared at my brazenness!

Already I could feel Piddu draw deep breaths & trying to sniff my hair, which was tied in a ponytail!

As the rickshaw started with a sudden jerk, I was pushed backwards into Piddu & my bums began grinding on his crotch!

As the rickshaw went over the potholes & speedbreakers I began to feel his growing hard on!

Then after a while, I felt a gentle caress along my shoulder!

Piddu who had been holding the outside metal bar had slid his down & now gripped the bar near the metre just in front of me & while doing so had gently caressed my shoulder!

Although I did not give it much importance then, within a few minutes I realized the intent of his action!

There was a screech of brakes & the rickshaw tumbled what felt like a deep ditch & bounced along on the worst road I had ever experienced!

Everybody except Piddu screamed “Ooii!”…. “Careful!!!” …. “Chutiya….dikhta nahin kya?” …… & I ended in a large gasp… “Uuufff…oohhhhh!”

Piddu had literally grabbed the opportunity with both hands!

Both his palms had grabbed my breasts & squeezed on them as if he was juicing oranges!

He pulled me backwards into him & as the rickshaw bumped & bounced on the rough road, Piddu fondled my boobs with utter disdain!

He let go off my boobs just a second before we hit the smooth road & said nonchalantly “I stay just before the rough road started…. this is the usualr road I take to office!”

The bastard had used his experience to the fullest & the worst part was that I had not even protested because before I could say anything he placed his lips close to my ear & whispered “Sorry bhabhi… just could not control myself…. after all you have been rubbing yourself on my crotch too! Just too much to control! Sorry!”

I did not how to respond & it took me a few minutes to react!

“Piddu… I am so sorry! It must have been painful back there! I guess I better shift….. !”

Before I could complete my sentence or Piddu could protest, Mithu responded saying “Arre, Rinku bhabhi… come sit here…. I work out everyday… such bumps don’t bother me! I only hope you are comfortable…… !”

In the dark I couldn’t see his face but I was sure he had a dirty grin spread across his face as I slipped onto his legs!

He had been right about working out! His thighs were hard & toned!

For a second the thought of how hard his thighs would be when he fucked crossed my mind & it was my turn to smile a dirty smile!

Although, I don’t think my smile remained a secret, as Mithu with a hand on either side of my body, boldly placed both his palms on my thighs & brazenly said “Rinku…bhabhi! Hope you don’t mind! Actually, I cannot keep them away… I mean anywhere else!” & before I could respond, he touched his wet lips to my ear & said “Wow! You too seem to have wonderfully toned thighs!”

He gently rubbed his hands back & forth over my thighs& then smoothly dug his fingers into my inner thighs!

I just had no answer to their shamelessness & frankly was feeling a bit turned on by the way Mithu was caressing my thighs!

I decided to keep quiet & let him do what he was doing!

Mithu groped my thighs & then slipped his palm on to my breast but I held it & shook my head indicating ‘No’.

Again, his lips brushed my ear & he said “Kya hua? Acha nahin laga?”

I leant back & whispered “Driver dekh raha hai mirror me!”

“Saala chutiya!” Mithu growled & returned his hands on to my thighs only this time he dug his fingers directly onto my crotch!

“Ohhhh!....” I gasped as he fingered me from above my jeans!

Within 10 minutes, the driver announced “Sirji… bhabhiji…! Pahunch gaye stadium! Pura shaher yahan hai lagta hai!” he smirked.

As we were getting off, the autorickshaw driver said “Arre sahib? Aap ke wapasi kya kya?”

We looked at each other & Chany who was last out of the rickshaw said “Haan! Wapas le jayoge? Same system?” & looked slyly at me.

I smiled & again shook my head ‘bastard! Match dekhne aya hai ke apni bhabhi ke boobs ke saath khelne?’ I thought to myself, not knowing how different the whole match experience was going to be!

The auto driver said “Mera naam aur number le lo …. Chotu..###########!”

“Madam aap bhi save kar lo… kabhi jaroorat ho toh bula lena!” he said lecherously.
“Let’s all save his number… anyways we need him to return us home!” I said & fed his name & number in my mobile & then we rushed inside the stadium!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – Husband’s Secret Desire! - by nangi_rinku - 07-07-2019, 10:51 AM