Misc. Erotica wife's striptease
The guys were settling in to their chairs except for Zack and Steve who were still hanging around Sulekha as if to stop her from running away. They had reluctantly let go of her armpits but were still touching her hands, pretending to position her correctly. I knew why. Sulekha's body was so nice to feel, kind of cold and very feminine, one doesn't want to let go of it. 

Suddenly, Sulekha turned to me. 

"Are you sure this is ok with you hon?" She asked me. 

I waited, just for a second, but that was enough to make the guys nervous, as I could say from their faces. 

"Sure, to satisfy their curiosity" I said. Sulekha smiled. It looked like she needed just a little bit of reassurance from me. 

"Thank you, sir" said Steve. "And we'll make sure that you get to oversee the entire thing" saying this he adjusted the chairs a little bit so that my view was even clearer.

"Ok, let's get this over with" said my beautiful wife Sulekha. Randy moved away and sat on a sofa. But Steve waited, thoughtfully. Getting it "over with" would definitely not in their favor, he might have realized. 

"Wait, we know very little about sari. First describe what you are wearing to us and then give us a chance to look at it closely. Then we'll see you strip it, ok?" he said in a somewhat commanding voice. 

Sulekha looked at me, as if helplessly. I nooded. 

"Ok, whatever" she said nonchalantly. 

"Great, now describe everything you are wearing" saying this Steve took a seat. 

"Ok, I'm wearing this green sari.." Sulekha touched her palu. 

"Below that is the sari jacket as well call it" she touched it near the midriff.
"And the petticoat" she pointed below her waist. I could see that she was getting excited, being an exhibit in front of these young white guys.
"And I have some bangles" she put her hands forward. 
"a necklace", she touched her neck 
"and the mangalsutra" she showed it. 

"Is that the thing you get in your wedding day" asked Jason, genuinely curiously. 

"Yes" she said brightly. 

"Are you wearing any underwear?" Randy, another guy asked somewhat rudely. 

Sulekha blushed. Her face turned a bit red. Somehow I wanted to make her more uncomfortable. 

"Yes, she has a bra under the jacket, and an under skirt and a panty under the petticoat. Kind of an overkill" I said smiling. Sulekha, turned to me and almost frowned. I'm going to pay for this, I though. The guys smiled.

"Oh that's very good. Now go around the circle starting from wherever you like so that we get a chance to see your sari closely" Steve said. He was beginning to take control over Sulekha, in whatever this thing we were doing. 

Sulekha obliged. But instead of starting from Steve who was closest to her she walked to Jason who was in front of her. 

"Oh, Sulekha has a crush" said Zack with a laugh. I couldn't see whether Sulekha was blushing because her face was turned away from me. But Jason was not a novice. As soon as Sulekha cam close, he put his right hand on her left thigh. 

"wow, this material is so soft" he said. Yeah, I thought. Of course, all he wanted was to touch her thigh. 

"Thank you" said Sulekha. 

"Oh, you have tucked the sari inside the petticoat" he said touching her waist. 

"Yeah, be careful, don't pull it out" Sulekha said. Zack and Randy stood up and came close to her, apparently not wanting to wait till there turn. 

"It's tucked all around her" said Zack touching the top of her petticoat from her behind. He let his fingers touch her ass, as if accidentally. 

"I can see her bra through the jacket" said Randy. Clearly, he has decided which part of Sulekha is his favorite. 

"C'mon guys, let her walk around" said Steve. With this, the two guys went to their chairs. Sulekha moved to the next guy, David. He also touched her thigh and inspected her politely. Then it was the turn of the next guy. This continued fairly smoothly until Sulekha reached Steve, who was the last guy to inspect her. 

"You are very beautiful Sulekha" he said as she came to him. 

"Thank you" she said looking down, somewhat shyly. He is the alpha dog here she was beginning to fear him a bit I thought. Like others he touched her thighs but his grip was stronger than others it seemed. Looked like he was getting a bit rough with her. 

"How do you start to take your sari off?" He asked looking straight at her eyes. Saying this he move his hand back squeezing her ass fairly openly. I had a hard on for the whole time but seeing this it got harder. Sulekha was kind of caught off guard, not sure whether to protest the assault or answer the question. 

"I put down the palu" she said in a shaking voice. 

"Good" he said standing up. 

"I'll help you. It's time for stripping" he said. Sulekha looked up to him. At 6'2", he was way taller than her. He put his right hand on her shoulder and caressed the palu. 

"There's a pin" Sulekha said in a low voice, as if ashamed of herself. 

"Thank you" said Steve. His finger found the pin. He took it out gently from his left hand and pulled her palu front. It fell to the front, hanging by the petticoat. Her jacket was completely exposed. 

"Hmm, very nice" said Steve. 

"Show it to all of us" someone said. 

"Show it around Sulekha" commanded Steve. He went back to his seat, but before he went he touched her necklace, grabbing her boobs fairly openly in the process. 

"Nice necklace" he said. 

"Thank you" was all Sulekha could say as she started turning in a circle showing her exposed jacket and fallen palu to everyone.

My wife's striptease has begun in earnest.
[+] 3 users Like abcdabcd's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
wife's striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by pcirma - 02-07-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by cutiesri - 02-07-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by eagerseeker - 03-07-2019, 05:20 AM