Misc. Erotica wife's striptease
"Hey Sulekha, your sari looks great!"

Steve said looking at Sulekha. After saying this he licked his spoon as if to indicate something. I haven't told the guys that I spoke with Sulekha about the naughty conversation we had. He might have just been probing.

"Thank you Steve" said Sulekha. When she said this a very nice smile naturally came to her. Clearly, she was thinking about what I said. And more importantly, and bad for her, it opened her hand to the guys. Seeing her smile Steve and the other guys realized that she knows about the conversation we had. Soon there will be more probing.

"You know Sulekha, we don't see that many women wearing saris here in the US. To us, it's an exotic dress" said Zack, a well built guy who was about 26. He and Steve were the oldest of their group but full 5 years younger than Sulekha. She liked younger guys.

"Oh is that so?" Sulekha said feigning interest. Clearly this can't be news to her.

"Yeah, we ware fascinated by it" Steve added. It was as if there were walking on a tight rope. They are half way in now.

"Really?" Sulekha said slightly smiling. She had stopped eating ice cream and was looking at the guys who were seated in front of her. I was sitting in another chair of the dinner table and had a good view of every one.

"Yeah..." Zack said and took a brief pause. He was nearing the end of the tightrope and might have been nervous for a moment. But as all guys do in such situations, he crossed over to other side.

"in fact we have been wondering how difficult it might be dress in that thing and more importantly to take if off without damaging it" He had one foot in the other side.

Sulekha looked on but didn't say anything. If the guys had any doubt about whether she had heard about our conversation, it would be gone now. If she hasn't heard about it, they would see more dramatic reaction from her on this statement which comes dangerously close to asking her to strip the sari. Sulekha looked a bit nervous but not surprised. I don't think the guys noticed it but I saw that her right toe was curled. She does that when she is sexually excited. Clearly she was a getting a strong sensation out of seeing this six well built white guys treating her as a sexual object.

"We were talking with a married Indian friend of ours" Steve joined in, seeing that Sulekha is not going to say anything. He had apparently decided to use the classic anonymization technique to approach the request in a more diplomatic way.

"whether he could get his wife to take her sari off in front of us to satisfy our curiosity" They have crossed into the other side. 

Sulekha kept smiling, which was a good sign. She was in no hurry to answer and had another spoonful of ice cream as if suddenly remembering that she was eating ice cream. After a couple of seconds, which felt like eternity, she spoke.

"If he has spoken with his wife, I'm sure she would have questions" she said nonchalantly.

"like what?" asked Jason. At 22, he had just graduated from college and was the youngest of the group. He had blue eyes that I know Sulekha likes.

"like whether you guys would take photos of her."

"Oh no, we won't" Almost all of them said at once. Now that it looked like Sulekha was open to the idea, they were eager to assure that they would abide by her conditions.

"We would leave all our phones with the husband." Steve said.

"Also, there is the question of it being awkward for the husband. If you guys keep on talking about it at the office" I added. That was my main concern about this.

"Oh no, we would have kept our mouths shut after the event. Work is work and after work is after work" Zack said carefully selecting his words.

It looked like Sulekha was satisfied by their guarantees. She looked at me with a beautiful smile. I came to the chair next to her and put my hand on her thighs and started stalking them lovingly.

Still she was not going to say yes, as girls normally do in this kind of situations. They pretend that they don't want to do it and wait for the final nudge from the guy or guys. She just kept smiling looking away from the guys.

Steve and Zack realized that the time has come to use light physical force. They got up and came close to Sulekha. She looked at them, as if being surprised, but still smiling.

"C'mon Sulekha, please do it for us" they said gently putting an arm each on her shoulders.

"What? we were talking about a wife of a friend of yours. not me" she said, her smile turning into a laughter.

"Oh C'mon you knew it was about you" Steve said. At the same time, he moved his fingers under Sulekha's right armpit and pulled her up. Zack did the same thing with her left shoulder. I let go of her thigh. In a moment, Sulekha was standing, still smiling. They moved her forward by a couple of foots in to the middle of the sofas where they were sitting.

"Alright, alright" Sulekha said smiling. "Let go of me please" she added.

There were cries of excitement all over. Steve and Zack high-fived and let go of her shoulders. Others were high fiving with each other as well. As if to show that they meant what they said, they brought their phones to me and left them at the table where I was sitting. Then they went back to their sofas and adjusted them to form something like a circle with Sulekha standing in the middle. They kept a gap where I sat so that I had a good view. Steve and Zack were still standing near Sulekha as if to ensure that she won't run away.

Now my beautiful wife Sulekha, 31, 44kg, 5'3", thin, tan, with a beautiful face, long hair, a firm ass and small but firm boobs was about to strip her sari for 6 white Americans. But wait, I thought. Is she going to stop after stripping the sari? It was clear that the guys would try to cajole her into stripping everything and may be doing even more. Will she do that? It was kind of ominous that she didn't demand an explicit condition on this like surrendering their phones. Curious, I though amid the hard on I was getting.
[+] 3 users Like abcdabcd's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
wife's striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by pcirma - 02-07-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by cutiesri - 02-07-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by eagerseeker - 03-07-2019, 05:20 AM