Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!!
Many such episodes. Some of my favorites are

1) Saw a cousin while she was bathing (we both were teenagers. She was/is hot and I was curious. She never knew. Is now married and a mother. Still hot).

2) Hostel - during ragging and later also room partner.

3) First night - no one saw anything but some of my friends heard us while we were fucking. 

3) Honeymoon - our taxi driver saw her naked waist down. He was a rather alpha kind of guy. Did nothing untoward but was clearly eyeing her. She was all dressed in red bridal saree with mehendi and jewelleries. Then in the middle of nowhere she had to pee. He stopped at a place where she can go a bit downhill for privacy. Once she left he asked me if I too want to pee, I said no. Then he just got down and started peeing near the road with his eyes downhill. I couldn't tell what was visible to him. But later when we were alone she told that he saw her legs, thighs and ass. When she got up and turned back and looked uphill, she was shocked to see him staring down at her. She also saw his tool. Apparently he wasn't peeing but stroking his tool. She looked away and came back to the taxi.

There has been other episodes as well.
[+] 5 users Like indi_couples's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!! - by indi_couples - 01-07-2019, 12:33 AM