Adultery Wife office party
There was some close dancing too, and the groping increased a bit. The other wives were being groped too, and like Usha, did not seem to mind too much as long as it stayed within limits. Plus, everyone WAS really drunk. Soon, more and more guys kept breaking away from the small groups and heading towards the dance floor. There were now lines of sort to dance with the women next, and the longest line was for Usha.

Finally, one of the wives declared that she was getting tired and was going to take a break, and Usha and the other two wives said that was a good idea and they needed a break too. At that time I was sitting on a couch, talking to one of the guys, and when he saw Usha approaching, he politely excused himself and left us two alone. I had gotten very turned on by Usha's flirting and dancing and the way all men were ogling at her. Even now, as she sat next to me and put her head on my chest, I saw at least half the guys either looking at her, either directly or through the corners of their eyes.

I was already drunk and so, quite low on inhibitions. So I started kissing Usha hungrily, in full view of everyone, and she, also drunk, started kissing me back passionately. We had our tongues down each others throats and were making out like two hormonal teenagers. Knowing fully well that everyone was watching and feeling jealous, I groped her boobs and her ass. And I slowly moved one hand up her dress, and put my fingers into the waistband of her thong, and started fondling her naked ass, careful to keep the dress lowered and not give everyone too much of a show. 

We kissed and made out like that for a while more. After that, Usha said she'd get something to eat and stood up to do go. The problem was, my hand was still in the waistband of her thong, and as she stood up, the flimsy material tore with a rip, and I was left there with the thong wrapped around my fingers. Usha saw what had happened, and cracked up laughing, saying - "I hope you're happy now, Mr. Public Make-out!". I started laughing too, and she walked away towards the food table.

I looked around and saw many guys staring at the thong in my hand with a smile on their face. I stuffed it in my pocket, and got up to get myself another drink. I saw Usha was talking to a few guys near the food table, laughing and having a good time. I also saw her touching a couple of them on the arm flirtatiously. I got myself a tall drink of scotch, and went back to the couch where I had been sitting, because it gave me a good view of the dance floor. 

Soon everyone else was back dancing, and dancing a lot faster. Many guys also knew that Usha's thong panties were in my pocket, so she was twirled around hard many times, giving half the room fleeting glimpses of her ass and her shaved pussy. This time there were a lot more attempts to fondle the wives, and maybe because the wives were drunk too, many of them were succeeding. I saw a couple of guys touch and grab Usha's ass, and after a few attempts at stopping them, she seemed to have given up too. However, when one guy tried to put his hand under her dress, she slapped away his hand emphatically, and no one tried anything. Guys were, however, rubbing their chests against Usha's and getting a feel of her ample bosom.

I watched this for a few minutes, and then found myself dozing off periodically, as the high level of alcohol in my blood starting taking effect. I guess everyone else was drunk as much, but because they were dancing, they were working it all off much faster than me just sitting there. People also seemed to notice that I was passing out, and seemed to get bolder and bolder with Usha, and her resistance also seemed to be gradually waning, although she still didn't let anyone put a hand inside her dress. 

Every few minutes, I'd wake up and look at the dance floor and see Usha being spun around or fondled. She was also being handed shot glasses regularly and coaxed into downing them. The other wives were also being felt up liberally, but Usha seemed to be the target. When I'd wake up, I'd keep my eyes partially closed to give the impression I was passed out, but kept watching with increasing fascination and arousal as my colleagues kept taking liberties with my wife. The men would look in my direction, make sure I was sleeping, and then go in for another feel or grope. I had always had fantasies of watching my wife with another man, and had even suggested swinging or swapping. But as wild a tease as she was, she had always firmly refused. I started beginning to wonder if this was a night when circumstances would make her change her mind. As I thought about the possibility, I even started feeling an erection come on, so I took one of the couch cushions and put it on my lap to hide it. And those thoughts actually sobered me up to an extent that I didn't doze off any more, just pretended to do so.

As the action on the dance floor started getting raunchier by the minute, pretty much all the guys except me were crowded there, clamoring to be the next to get to dance. The top choice was Usha of course, but the other wives also had guys fawning over them. Soon people started arguing over who would dance next. Finally Navin, the senior partner whose bungalow it was, yelled loudly and told everyone to keep quiet and stop arguing. He then announced that they would have a sort of a musical chairs game to see who danced with the women. Some guys were sent to gather chairs from the living area and the adjoining rooms, and the others were told to gather around.

Usha, breathless with the dancing and reasonably drunk, walked over to me, swaying slightly to tell me to take part in the game too. I kept the pillow over my erection and kept my eyes shut even when she shook me. For good effect, I even started fake-snoring a bit. After some futile attempts to wake me up, Usha (and presumably others looking at us), assumed that I was completely passed out from the booze. Which is what I wanted, because maybe thinking that I was knocked out would make Usha cross some boundaries, and I'd get to watch.

Usha walked back to the dance floor, where people had assembled 25-30 chairs. Navin started explaining the rules of the game. Al the guys would sit on the chairs in a circle, facing out. The women would run around them, like participants in musical chairs. When the music stopped, they would sit on the lap of the guy closest to them. Whoever they sat on, got eliminated and moved out of the circle. Then the music would restart and the women would run again. This would continue until there were less men than women, and the final four guys, as a prize, would get to dance with the women uninterrupted for half an hour. 

I know I was drunk, but even in that drunken state, I could guess that this so-called "game" was just an excuse to have the women sit on everyone's laps and give them each a chance to fondle them. I almost felt like bursting out laughing at the game, but I had to appear to be passed out, so I resisted the urge. 

Soon the men were seated in the chairs, and the women were standing around the, ready to go. Navin had very graciously decided to not take part and be the music guy instead. He put in the CD of some trance music and pushed play. And the wives started going round and round. First they were just walking, and everyone shouted that they should run and soon they were all running. As they were running, their boobs bounced, making the men happy. The best sight was of course Usha, my gorgeous wife with the huge boobs wrapped in a dress with spaghetti straps. They bounced up and down very heavily, and most men were craning their necks to get a look. Also, when Usha ran, the back of her dress would rise up slightly, giving a hint of her naked asscheeks, so both her front and back were being admired by most of the male eyes in the room.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Wife office party - by nandoghosh - 30-06-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Wife office party - by nandoghosh - 30-06-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Wife office party - by nandoghosh - 30-06-2019, 08:03 PM
RE: Wife office party - by nandoghosh - 30-06-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: Wife office party - by nandoghosh - 30-06-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Wife office party - by nandoghosh - 30-06-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Wife office party - by nandoghosh - 30-06-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Wife office party - by fist11 - 07-04-2020, 03:12 AM
RE: Wife office party - by sri65 - 07-04-2020, 04:45 AM
RE: Wife office party - by hornet - 07-02-2021, 06:58 AM