Fantasy Slut gf
As I drove quietly down the road late one night, I noticed her walking slowly along the side of the dark, desolate road. She was dressed in an extremely short, black mini dress with white polka dots and black high heels. Needless to say she looked extremely sexy. 

I pulled over along side her, rolled down the window, and asked "Need a ride, darlin'?" looking her up and down. She smiled back at me seductively, reached for the door and climbed into my car.

"Thanks for the ride, I have been walking forever," she said. After a second of silence she looked hard at me and after realizing exactly what was on mind she asked, "So what are looking for?" She smiled sweetly, licked her lips, and looked me up and down in the same manner that I had done to her just a few seconds ago. 

I slowly pulled back onto the road and proceeded to drive rather slowly, keeping my eyes on her. After thinking for a second, I asked, "How much for a blowjob?"

With a huge grin, she said, "Twenty bucks."

I smiled and agreed. "Wait a sec, how do I know your not a cop?" I asked with a grin, already fully aware that she was not.

Without saying anything, she leaned back against the door, faced fully to me and spread her long, smooth legs wide to reveal her white thong-clad pussy. Her slender hand slid slowly down her body and began rubbing her wet pussy through her soaking panties. Then she pulled the white thong to the side and gave me an amazing, full view of her damp, shaved pussy. Her fingers ran tentatively over her pulsating clit and vet vagina as she slid one finger into her eager, tight hole.

My cock stiffened greatly in my pants as I watched her prove to me that she wasn't a cop. I exhaled deeply and said, "Okay sweetie, that's proof enough for me."

As I continued watching her tease show, I couldn't take the cramped feeling in my pants of my hardening cock in my pants. I quickly jerked my shorts down to let my cock free as I watched her rubbing her pussy. As my hardening, half erect cock bounced out of my shorts, she took one glance, licked her lips and slid over the seat closer towards me.

With a huge eager smile as she watched my cock growing even harder, she said, "With a cock that big, I may have to charge you extra."

I smiled back and reached up and grabbed the back of her already descending head. With my hand pressed firmly on the back of her brown-haired head and her eager, red mouth wide open, she took my fat cock into her mouth as I whispered to her, "Just suck it, slut."

She grabbed my cock with her small, girly hand and ran her wet, red tongue up and down the sides of my thick shaft. Her wet lips wrapped tightly around the head of my cock as she worked her way slowly down my hard shaft. I moaned in ecstasy as she took my cock deep in her mouth and began bobbing up and down faster and faster, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. One of her hands slid up and down my thick shaft following her hungry mouth. At the same time her other hand rubbed and squeezed my full, shaved balls. My head rolled back with pleasure as she worked my dick with tremendous talent. The muffled moans emitting from her cock-filled mouth could barely be heard over the wet, sloppy slurps of her slippery mouth sucking my spit covered dick.

"Mmmm, suck my cock, slut, just like that," I said as I rubbed the back of her bobbing head. She looked up at me with her big, greenish-brown eyes and moaned hornily. I looked back into her eyes and whispered to her, "Suck my fat balls, bitch."

Quickly, she slid my hard cock out of her mouth with a loud slurp and wrapped her still parted lips around my smooth ball sac. As she sucked hard on my full balls, I began jerking my cock off in her face. I gently slapped my thick, hard cock on her face and she moaned sluttily with my balls deep in her open mouth. 

After sucking my balls tentatively for a few minutes and jerking my fat cock off while she did, I pulled her mouth off my balls and gave my cock back to her wanton mouth. As she started sucking vigorously again, she shifted her sexy body in the seat so that she was now on her hands and knees with her head in my lap and her sweet, round ass high in the air. As she worked diligently on my cock with her ass in the air, her already short dress crept seductively up her side until it fell around her waist, thus exposing her luscious ass in plain view without much covering from her tiny thong. As I immensely enjoyed her wonderfully wet blowjob, I slid my hand down her arching back and down onto her ass. I gave her a few quick, slightly hard spanks and she moaned in appreciation on my cock. As my head rubbed and explored her ass and wet panties, she wriggled her ass on my head and urged me to explore even more underneath her thong. I caressed her soft, round cheeks and perfect ass crack. Then, after teasing her slowly, I finally slid my fingers under the string deep in her ass crack and rubbed her tight asshole and continued down onto her hot, wet pussy. I rubbed her wetness up and down, barely hitting her throbbing clit with each stroke, teasing her. While her experienced mouth continued taking my cock hard and deep, she moaned and whimpered, begging with out words, for me to slide my fingers deep into her. She pushed her ass back onto my hand forcefully, wanting me inside her so bad. Finally, having teased her enough for now, I slid two long fingers into her horny vagina. She moaned loudly again as I worked my fingers inside of her. Still sucking my cock, she pushed her pussy back and forth onto my hand, taking my fingers deeper and quicker into her soaking wet pussy. She sluttily rocked back and forth on my fingers, fucking them. She moaned loudly and took her hand off my cock, but continued sucking without any help from her hands. Her now free hand darted quickly down to her pussy and she began rubbing her clit hornily as she fucked my fingers and her head continued to bob up and down on my fat cock. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Slut gf - by nandoghosh - 29-06-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Slut gf - by nandoghosh - 29-06-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Slut gf - by nandoghosh - 29-06-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Slut gf - by nandoghosh - 29-06-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: Slut gf - by adams_masala - 29-06-2019, 07:13 PM