Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Then my luck smiled on me big.  Two or three things happened one after other.  I won some amount of money on a prize bond.  Just after that Uncle Satish gave some money to Amma for keeping save.  Same day one of her female relative came for a short loan.  The woman wept so much that without consulting uncle my amma gave money to her.  To her bad luck uncle demanded that money just a couple of days later.  Mom was in a fix.  She knew telling about loan will make my Uncle very angry.  She told her brother that she is not remembering where she kept money exactly but find it soon. He was angry over her forgetfulness.  He gave another day to find it. 

In her worry She told me the truth and became teary.  She told me the the relative refused to pay early and she don't have anything to sell.  I consoled her and promised to help her.  She asked me to lend her the amount I won in prize bond.  That was my big opportunity so I handed her the money and said, 

"Will I get something in return?" 

"What do you want." 

"A couple of kisses from you and that's all." 

I knew either she will slap me or walk out but I had to take my chance. 

"You nasty rascal, take back your money." 

She handed me the money and started moving away. 

"It was not a big deal.  Just think about the anger you are going to face from uncle when he will learn the truth." I said, 

She stopped and looked at me for a long time.  She licked her lips and swallowed, unconsciously smoothing her saree over her body as she slowly walked back in the room.  Finally she spoke. 

"Since when you got interested in me." 

"Since giving you an enema." I replied 

"You promised to behave like a son" she said 

"The promise was for that day and I kept it full." 

"Oh god, what a mistake I made." 

"The love bug has smitten me Amma." 

"Why you want to kiss me?" 

"I just wants to be near you." 

"A couple of kisses.  Is that all." 

"Sure." 

"Then Make it quick, I have other works to do." 

I was overjoyed.  I bolted the door and came near her.  She was breathing heavy.  Before I could do something she came close and rubbed her closed lips over my closed lips. 

"Okay now." she said, 

"Thats not a kiss Amma, I want it proper." 

I caught her by the back of her head and pulled her to me.  She seemed to resist momentarily before opening her mouth and letting me push my tongue into hers.  Now I'd never kissed a woman before, so I didn't really know what to expect but she seemed to be at least feigning enthusiasm, maybe thinking that she could extricate herself by pleasing me quickly.  The kiss was long and intense; her tongue was nimble as she licked my teeth and rolled it around mine.  I pressed myself against her: her body felt wonderfully firm yet her breasts were soft against my chest.  My hands wandered down to her arse which I squeezed and fondled.  She tensed against me; I couldn't tell whether it was because of me touching her bottom or because of my erection pressing against her belly. 

She pushed me away.  "That's enough, Raja.  Stop now, I've done what you asked for.  Now give me the money and that'll be the end of it." Her tone was now more like that of a mother. 

"Let me feel your breasts too," I demanded 

"What!  No.  Never!" she replied indignantly and crossed her arms defensively across her magnificent bosom.  "You promised to keep it to kisses." 

"Lets make another deal." I suggested 

"It will be another nasty thing I know, but go spell it out." 

"If you go now you 'ill have to pay me back in a week and I know It will be difficult for you.  If you let me feel your breasts then you can keep the money forever." 

"Dirty mind, dirty thoughts.  I had no idea I gave birth to a devil" She said but then she looked toward the bolted door.  She took a deep breath, uncrossed her arms and stepped towards me once more. 

"Well, come on then," she said petulantly.  I was astounded.  I hadn't really thought it would work.  But I barely hesitated before reaching out to squeeze her breasts through the blouse.  They were firm yet wonderfully soft and too big for my hands.  I pinched her slightly hard nipples and lifted them up.  My cock felt harder than I could ever remember it being. 

I couldn't help moaning, "Oh, god, they're amazing." their aroma and their feel was very erotic. 

"Slow down, Raja.  I'm a human not a cow; take your time but time doesn't mean forever." I looked up at her face.  She was smiling with perhaps a hint of pride.  Her mentioning of cow made me harder.  Her voice was extraordinarily seductive.  I hadn't noticed until then but she smelt faintly of something flowery. 

"OK.  But you have to take your top off.  I want to see them better.  They're just the most glorious things...." I stumbled to an inarticulate halt. 

She bit the side of her lip nervously as she thought.  "All right.  But that's as far I'll go." She turned briskly around, unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it onto the bed.  She slowly turned back. 

"What do you think.  I am not different from any other female?" She was still in her bra which was white.  Her bosom was smooth, creamy and expansive. 

"I had no idea they are so beautiful." 

"Here, feel them but don't pinch them." She reached out and brought my hands to her breasts while watching me carefully.  I think she was making the experience as erotic as possible for me so I'd come in my pants and then leave her alone.  It was a struggle not to do so. 

I squeezed and fondled them again.  This time her nipples were hard and I could glimpse their redness through the lace.  Excitedly I tried to pull her bra down but she stopped me.  "Wait," she said and reached behind her and UN-clipped it.  "I am not doing it for money but just to fulfil one of your wish." 

And there they were.  Her breasts were sagging but only a little.  The nipples were reddish-brown, quite large and very erect.  My hands wandered all over her glorious bosom, glorying in its fullness.  I tweaked and pinched her nipples repeatedly.  I bent my head down so that I could take them in my mouth. 

"No Raja, No!" she pushed me away. 

I held her firmly, "You've got to let me." 

She looked at me for a few seconds, sighed, nodded briefly and closed her eyes.  She wasn't smiling anymore.  I think she'd realised that she wasn't as in control of the situation as she'd hoped.  The feeling of those hard nipples in my mouth was indescribable.  As I flicked my tongue around them and sucked hard, she gasped.  Compared to me she was experienced.  She put one of her hand over my hardness and rubbed.  That did it for her.  I ejaculated in my pants.  She pulled herself away.  Quickly she put her bra and blouse back.  Before leaving the room she said, 

"I feel sorry for you son.  What you did you did against my will.  Now remember your promise." 

"The promise is only this money.  Not for always." 

"Go to hell." 

It took me a lot of time to clean myself after her departure.  I wanked again when I repeated the entire episode in my mind. 

For one week nothing happened.  Then came the Holi, the festival of colors marking the arrival of spring after the harsh winter.  It is a period of gay abandon and wanton lust roams freely in the guise of merry making.  During Holi one can see people coming out of their shells and expressing their desires.  My uncle and mom used to avoid this festival by hiding them inside home.  I was allowed to play outside with friends and neighbors.  I was not a boy anymore but as the day approached I went out to taste some bhang and see other enjoy.  When some of my friends dragged me into colors I became a part of it.  Just when I was about to return home a idea struck me.  My Uncle was gone to another city and Mom was alone in the house.  I asked my friends to do me a favour. 

They were overjoyed at my suggestion.  We went together to my home but I remained behind and let them do the job.  They rung the bell and mom opened the door thinking me at the door.  Suddenly the four young men opened their color pumps and drenched her in colors.  The water jet splashed on her chest and drenched her before she could react.  All she did was to raise her hands against her face. 

"You bastards ...  I will tell ..." before she can complete her sentence they were gone.  Then she saw me coming and shouted.  "Is that your idea ...fool." 

"Calm down Amma ...  they were not known to me." 

"Why Me then?" Letting me inside she closed the door. 

"These guys were doing this to many aunties in the neighborhood." 

"Look at Me ...  what they have done...  thank god Bhayya is not here." 

There was color on her face, on her neck and on her belly but her saree was so drenched that it was highlighting every curve of her figure.  Incredibly, I found she was not wearing bra underneath the blouse and everything could be seen.  Her saree clung to her body and her blouse was now transparent.  I could see her breasts clearly, contoured fully by the drenched cloth, nipples taut in the cold water and jutting out and the dripping with water which made them seem oh-so-suckable.  She looked down and saw her breasts, completely revealed; the blouse was a mere apology of a garment. 

Leaving me in the living room she ran to her bathroom.  She wanted to clean but soon realised that colors were not erazeable.  I heard her call my name from her bathroom.  When I reached there I saw that she had already taken off her saree and standing only in petticoat and blouse.  her face was wet and her voice was teary, 

"Those sons of bitches used permanent colors...  Oh god when Bhayya or any other will see color on me what he or she will think of me." 

"Look mom I too am drenched in colors and they are same.  they will fade after a couple of days." 

"Waht couple of days ...  No Raja I want to remove them now." 

"Water and soap are not enough to remove them." 

"Please find a solution....please." 

"Listen mom I bought one cream for this purpose but it will not be enough for two." 

"You can buy another ...  give that to me." 

I put my hand in my pocket and brought out a tube.  She almost snatched it from me. 

And she stood there a few inches away wearing a blouse, which seemed a few sizes small for her.  So that her breasts without any bra to contain them were spilling out and I could see the top half of her tits.  She rubbed some cream on her face and tries to wash it.  I saw her nipples as she bent to pick water in the jar to throw at her face. 

"OK Amma, see you later." I said and started moving. 

"Stop Raja." She cried.  "The color is still not going." 

"You are trying too fast Amma." 

"Show me how it is used." She came out of bathroom. 

I asked her to stand in my front.  Slowly I took some cream from the tube and spread it over her face.  She did not seem to pay any attention to the fact that I, her young son could see her almost in a semi-nude condition.  Her cheeks were soft and lips juicy. 

"Let it get dry first...  that is way." I said and handed her the tube again. 

"I can't reach every part of my body ...Raja do me a favour ....  apply it on other parts too." 

I sat down and tried to put cream on one of her feet which has some color on it. 

"No...  not there...they will be covered by shoes.  My neck and belly please." 

"And back..." 

"Is that got color too?" 

"O Yeah." 

"OH God...then back too." 

"For that you have to take your blouse off." 

"What ...  No...  you can use the cream around the blouse." 

"It is so wet mom that wearing it is making no difference." 

"You always win." 

Saying this she dropped her blouse and stood in my front half naked.  Looking at her bare breasts was tempting but I resisted.  Started from her neck and back I applied cream on her belly.  I took my time on belly and then I grabbed her tits. 

"NO...  NO..." 

"They are dirty too ...  let me clean them." 

"Uff....Ma meri." 

Slowly I started mauling her breasts.  She made a feeble protest, more like a loud whisper.  I stopped and asked her to sit and wait.  I went inside the bathroom and applied the remainingg cream on my face.  When I returned in room I saw her stting silent with her boobs jutting out,. 

"Its time to take a shower.' 

"Okay." she said and started moving towards the bathroom.  As she moved in I followed. 

"What Raja ..." 

"I want to take a shower too...  and I will help you clean better." 

Reluctantly she took her last garment off and let her hair loose.  I asked her to stand under the shower and dropped my dress.  I rubbed her back and washed my face.  As we came face to face I embraced her.  She was pushing me off with her hands but I held her strongly and nailed both her hands above her head with one hand.  Using my free hand, I covered her mouth and whispered into her ears. 

"Amma, please help me.  I can't live like this.  I have to have sex with you.  I am going crazy...nobody will ever know...this will be our secret....whatever happens here stays and dies here...please." 

She stopped pushing at me and loosened up.  I felt that my justification was headed the right way.  She was staring into my eyes as if listening carefully.  I faked some tears in my eyes so as to convince her completely. I said 

"I have never craved for anything else in my whole life.  It is like a void in my life.  Am not able to concentrate or focus and am losing it... " She closed her eyes and tears swelled in the corner of her eyes.  "Please Amma...please let me just put it inside you once...I promise I won't ask again...please just do this big favor for me if u are really concerned about me..." 

She remained still after I said this.  She had her eyes closed.  I can see the crack in her thinking definably she started to see me differently. I continued. 

"Please...  don't destroy me..think of it as a bad dream and forget it tomorrow morning...please.." 

After few more sobs, she nodded her head and I didn't know if it was a permission to fuck or to take my hand off.  I assumed its the latter. 

Slowly, I removed my hands.  Her eyes opened reluctantly.  She looked back at me.  And after a long pause said, 

"I don't know if this is right or wrong...I don't want to lose such a darling son..  If once can get you over your lust for me, then...." 

My heart was pounding hard by now and my cock harder.  I kissed her again. 

"I feel ashamed...but just for this one time...  Just for once u can satisfy your lust...please don't ask again...even this once, am not sure if its the right thing to do...oh god!  You have to promise me..that if I let you have sex with me tonight, you will never ask or talk about sex with me...promise??." 

"I promise" I said without letting the moment slip by. 

"This will be the happiest moment in my life...you are my goddess.." 

I released her hands from my grip.  I wanted to impale her with my penis before she had second thoughts.  I licked her tears and kissed her more.  Once I rubbed my tongue over her lips I felt her bring her tongue out.  I grabbed it in my lips and sucked.  her breathing was disturbed.  I picked her in my arms and took her to her bed.  After putting her down I stepped back and let her see my cock.  I held my cock in my hand and slowly pulled the skin back exposing my thick swollen knob to my mother -™s intense gaze.  Seeing my doubly swollen knob mom involuntarily widened her thighs to the full extent.  Now in this intense heat both of us were loosing our control. 

I could see the anticipation on her face as her eyes twitched the moment my stiff penis touched her inner thighs.  I took hold of my penis and slowly started guiding it towards her hole.  The moment my penis head came in contact with her slit, she pushed me on my chest.  I was disappointed thinking that she had second thoughts. 

"Stop...We can't do this without a condom..." she said. 

"...I don't have condoms here..." I said and my heart missed a beat 

"What if I get pregnant??  Its risky.  Let's not complicate things...please...let's do it tomorrow.  You can buy condoms and we can do it safely..." 

I was worried that she might change her mind the next day.  And her suggestion to use a condom ascertained that she was voluntarily participating in sex.  I thought of pushing my luck to see if I could get her to fuck me today as well. 

"Tomorrow uncle will come back.  I so desired to do it right now..." 

While saying that I slowly moved my cock across her slit.  I could feel that she was getting wet. 

"But we can't...let's wait...aah!...for another day...please can we?" She asked. 

"Listen...can I insert and pull out real quick?  Please at least let me feel how it is to be inside you...I will be careful not to cum inside...I will pull out..and tomorrow I will have condoms with me...please Amma ...please." I pleaded. 

"That is risky....what if you are not able to pull out in time??" She asked. 

"Don't worry I will pull out...I promise..please just once..". 

While we were talking, I was getting her hornier and I could see it in her eyes.  After a pause, she said 

"Ok...but put it in and pull out fast...and don't cum inside me.." 

With that she spread her legs wider and I did not waste even a split second and I pushed my cock through her slit.  I had never felt like this before. 

"Aaahhhh!..." 

We both moaned together.  Inch by inch I was deep inside her, buried to the hilt.  She was so tight.  I looked up to check if she was waiting for me to pull out.  She had her eyes closed.  I just stayed still.  I didn't want to ruin the golden moment by fucking her tonight.  Instead, I used my right hand to fondle her breasts.  The moment I did that she opened her eyes.  Looked into mine and said 

"Aaah....enough for now...pull out..please..you promised..." 

I continued fondling and slowly pulled my dick.  But before I pulled it out completely, I feigned a slip and I slipped inside again. 

"Aaarghhhh!....mmmmm!" she moaned. 

I was again lying still inside her.  "Sorry..." I said. 

She opened her eyes and told me " aaah!...please pull out before it gets too late...". 

"But promise you will let me fuck you tomorrow..." I said as I continued fondling her. 

"But....you already got what you wanted....you already had sex with me...isn't that enough??  Aah!...  please pull out now..". 

"Please listen..this is not sex...its just that my penis is inside you....I want to fuck you tomorrow...I will use a condom...I promise...please...". 

"Ok....please pull out now..we can do it tomorrow again...but with a condom..". 

I let go of her breasts and I pulled out slowly.  As I pulled out, I still lay between her legs and my penis still hard.  I looked at her.  She was looking at me, but was blushed. 

[Being novice I had no idea that she got her orgasm the time I entered her.] 

"Are you happy now??" She asked. 

[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 29-06-2019, 11:59 AM