Mom's office party
"So how's the new job going, Honey?"

"Well, let's just say it's an interesting work environment."

Adam zoned out from the conversation at the kitchen table between his dad and his mom. His mind was turning to something else, something that had been captivating his full attention for the last few weeks.

The high school baseball star had recently begun seeing a girl at school who, until the current semester, had gone unnoticed. She wasn't a popular girl nor did she hang out with the popular crowd. The brunette was actually a 19 year old who had been held back from graduating after failing too many classes her senior year.

Despite her nerdy glasses and alternative sense of fashion, which was likely the reason she was a bit of a loner and nearly invisible, the young woman, Olivia, had an amazing body. But what really attracted Adam to her was the way she used her body.

Olivia was the kinkiest partner Adam ever had. It was apparent from the first time he met her at a party a little over a month ago. At the party celebrating the end of the baseball season, Adam was walking tipsily with his Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned through the masses of his peers who were holding red plastic cups. He was looking for a bathroom so he could finally release his full bladder.

He pushed open door after door in the main hallway hoping to find a toilet. Of course the room that he recognized as the bathroom due to a sliver of its tile peeking out from under the threshold of a closed door was in use. So, the lean but muscularly toned student athlete, moved on to see if there was another toilet in the same hallway.

It was when he pushed open the next door when he first saw Olivia. With a lower level of consciousness, Adam barged into a room in a quiet part of the back hallway. When he stumbled into the room he realized it was just another bedroom; however, there was somebody in the room. A girl donning a t-shirt cartoon cat and thick-rimmed glasses was laying on the bed with her mobile phone to her ear in one hand and her other hand in between her thighs.

Adam stared as blood flowed to the tip of his penis as he watched the slightly older female masturbate and moan. Olivia then sensed the presence of another person in the room. She didn't panic though. She just slowly pulled her right hand out from under the waistband of her jeans and said subtly into her phone, "Frank, I'll call you back."
Olivia brushed her hair back that had a slight amount of sweat on it. She placed her phone on the bed to the side of her and scanned her eyes up and down Adam's athletic body.

"Can I help you?" Olivia asked as she climbed off of the bed and made her way over to Adam.

Recognizing he was interrupting something personal, the turned-on 18 year old responded in his drunkenness, "Sorry. I'm so sorry. I was just looking for a place to pee. I didn't mean to stop your conversation."

Olivia laughed, "It's okay, Sweetie. You know there's a bathroom down the hallway?"

"Yeah, it's in use though."

"Oh," the attractive loner smiled as she placed her left hand gently on Adam's exposed chest, "well I actually know of another place where you can go."

Curious as to why she was seductively touching him before pointing him towards another bathroom, the antsy teenager pleaded, "Well where's that?"

"On me," Olivia whispered as she slowly dropped to her knees and reached out to unzipper the fly in Adam's jeans.

He couldn't believe what was happening but he was still a little turned on from watching Olivia masturbate on the bed.

"Are you serious? You actually want me to pee on you?" There was a tone of incredulousness in Adam's voice.

"Well you really need to pee and I want to see the dick from that hot body of yours shoot warm liquid all over me. Don't think I can't see that half chub constrained in your jeans."

A blushing Adam quickly reached back and shut the door behind him so nobody wandering in the halls could hear the conversation. "I don't know if I can do this. I've never done anything like this before."

"Well let's see if I can make this easier for you, Sweetie." Olivia crossed her arms and gripped the bottom of the front of her shirt before slowly sliding it off of her head. Her large tits jiggled as they bounced back to her chest in her black lace bra.
"Holy shit!" Adam gasped lowly. More blood flowed to his shaft as he removed his snake from his boxers. He then stood there hesitantly with his semi-erect cock in his hand just a foot away from the kneeling Olivia.

"That's certainly a nice fuckstick," encouraged the seductive highschooler. "Let's see what it can do!"

After another moment of hesitation and a desperate need to urinate due to his many beers, Adam aimed his tip and asked, "Where do you want it do go?"

With a coy smirk Olivia looked the stranger in the eyes and said, "Anywhere and everywhere."

"But you have clothes on?"

"I'll just take fresh ones from a closet in this bedroom afterwards," she winked.

Shrugging, Adam then began to blast light yellow liquid all over the kneeling girl. As he peed, for what seemed like minutes, Adam couldn't believe what he was doing. He could only imagine what his friends would say if they saw what was going on.

Finally, his bladder was empty and he examined the young woman on her knees in front of him. Her face, beautiful breasts, and stomach were glistening with moisture. The front of her jeans from her lap to her knees were dark blue with soaked-in urine.

"That was... intense," moaned Olivia. "Thanks for that, Cutie. Most men are too afraid to do anything like that."

Adam's cock then bolted up to a full erection at the sight of his work on the sexy girl. He gulped dryly, "Well you're pretty hot. It was too hard to refuse."

"I like you..."

Taking the hint, the panting boy filled in the blank, "Adam!"

"Adam," she repeated. "I'm Olivia. And I definitely like that cock of yours and what you do with it. And I can see it's excited, " she teased.

Seeing his pink tip pointing towards his face as he looked down, an embarrassed Adam apologized, "Oh I'm sorry about that. It kind of has a mind of its own."
[+] 1 user Likes nandoghosh's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Mom's office party - by nandoghosh - 27-06-2019, 10:01 PM