Incest My mom's new avatar
My Mom’s New Avatar

HI friends..I am Rahul from southern part of India.I cant say my exact location for privacy reasons…OK lets come into the story.My mom’s name is latha.She is a college professor who teaches English to students.Her measurements are 40-30-38. she has big boobs which is like watermelons.She is slim hot and sexy modern women who wears all kinds of modern outfit from sarees to jeans t shirts.My dad is business man and he never cared about us.He visits us 3 months once. This story happened a few months back when we were going to a relative’s marriage.

On the particular day we started out journey at evening for the reception which is before the marriage day.My dad is not interested so he didn’t come for the function.My mom was wearing a white saree with a red sleeveless low cut backless blouse which has a single string on the back.She always wears saree very low below her navel.One can easily see her navel and tummy when she wears saree.Me and mom sat at the back of the car with the driver driving the car.

It was a good journey,we were hearing songs and the drive was so long that it was night 7 pm but mom was in tension as she thinks that we cant reach the place in proper time.But as fate while we were driving one of the tyres of the car got blasted but our driver is a talented one somehow he stopped the car carefully.Mom asked him to change the spare Tyre and when driver removes the spare tyre we came to know that due to our fate the spare wheel has also punctured,mom got irritated and scolded the driver for not checking it.

But fortunately or unfortunately we stopped a little far from a lorry shed.So our driver ran to the lorry shed and asked about the puncture shop.when the driver went mom got down due to heat and sweat i was sleepy so i didn’t get down.Now i want to say about my moms make up…she was wearing dark shaded make up with bright red lipstick she was wearing a bunch jasmine flowers in her hair…with that she was looking like a high class hooker..

After a few minutes two lorry drivers come and asked mom”what is the problem madam”.{Mom was standing in a position that her left hand was in the window of the car..so that her left boob , stomach and navel are visible.}.Mom said them about the condition.They told that they can help.Mom too happily accepted the offer.They came to the other side of the car to see the blasted tyre. They didn’t see me inside the car and so spoke about mom.

D1: did you look at her she looks like a hot bitch who needs fucking 24×7

D2: man dont look all women like that she didnt look like that

D1: you r a fool look how she shows her navel and boobs to us

D2: are you sure ??

D1: yes i am ..tonight she is ours

D2: yes man we didnt have sex for more than 2 weeks

D1: let get this bitch tonight

D2: ok man come lets go and ask her rate.but if she says too much amount or she didnt come what can we do man??

D1: if she didnt accept then we will fuck her

Both guys went to mom who is standing on the other side of the car unaware of the drivers plan and she smiled at the drivers

D1: what is your rate for one night

Mom: shut your mouth i m not like that women

D2: we know what type of women are you come with us we will pay you

Mom: slapped the driver and shouted get lost

Irritated driver slapped thrice my mom on her cheeks and both the drivers lifted her but her shoulders and legs and took her far from the car.I got down from the car and followed
[+] 4 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My mom's new avatar - by Raja - 25-06-2019, 09:13 AM
RE: My mom's new avatar - by Raja - 25-06-2019, 09:14 AM
RE: My mom's new avatar - by Raja - 25-06-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: My mom's new avatar - by Raja - 25-06-2019, 09:23 AM
RE: My mom's new avatar - by eviltimes0 - 02-04-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: My mom's new avatar - by Crazychaterhoter - 02-04-2023, 08:37 AM