Adultery Testing Indian Wife's Limits by aurelius1982-COMPLETED
"Not at all. You're the best wife of all time. And as you can see, I'm still very aroused."

"I love you." she said, her grip on my dick now really firm.

"I love you too."

We drove in silence for a few seconds, her giving me a handjob half slumped in her seat, and me doing my best to focus on the road.

"Rest area in two miles." she read a sign.

"Yeah."

"Pull in there. It's not like we can walk in the door with you like this and start humping with Cindy there."

That's what made Shama such a perfect wife. Even drunk and horny and in a kinky mood, she remembered the practical things. Cindy was our go-to babysitter, who was happy to stay as late as we wanted. As long as we paid her double after 11 PM.

The rest area was mostly empty. I parked in a secluded spot. Shama raised here head a little and looked around to make sure there was no audience. Or for all I knew, hoping there would be an audience? She unbuckled her seat belt, slid over and lowered her wide open warm mouth onto my dick.

Seeing my formerly restrained and uptight wife acting this way had already turned me on beyond belief. This was the first time she had been a enthusiastic participant in pushing her limits.

Her big tits rubbed against my thighs as her face bobbed up and down on my dick. She was swirling her tongue around my shaft throughout, especially over the glans, which was always very effective. Within a couple of minutes of parking, I was shooting my load into her mouth.

Once she was sure I had finished ejaculating, she sat up and looked around again. And then she opened the door on her side and spat out the cum on the side.

"That was amazing." I said, zipping up and buckling my pants.

"Hehe, yeah." she said as she reached for her balled up clothes.

"You know, I can return the favor. There's no one around. I can go down on you right here. Cindy won't mind the extra pay." I offered.

Shama thought about my offer for a few seconds. And then said,

"No, I would rather you do that on our bed. it's more comfortable." she blushed.

"Whatever you say." I reached over and kissed her. And then started driving.

After we got back on the freeway, I said,

"This was awesome."

Shama seemed lost in thought. She heard me and smiled and nodded. And then stared out the window for a few more minutes.

"Parth?"

"Right here."

"You really genuinely don't mind this?"

"Mind what?"

"You know...strangers seeing me this way?"

"Like I said, it's low risk. And it's kinky." I smiled.

She was silent for another minute or so. And then she said,

"I am glad you think that way. I have something to confess. It's nothing really. And I should have told you right after it happened. But I didn't, thinking you'd be mad. Now I feel like I should be honest." she said.

I felt a surge of love for my wife. She had been quiet about those incidents all this time. Finally, she seemed ready to tell me. I felt like pre-empting her and saying, I know everything and I love you. But I wanted her to do it on her own terms.

"Okay." I said neutrally.

"I am so sorry I didn't tell you earlier." she said.

"It's alright, just tell me. I love you and trust you. Maybe I will find it hot."

"I hope so." she smiled. "Okay, it was a complete accident... happened last week."

Wait, last week?, I thought to myself. Maybe she was just fudging the timeline. I nodded.

"I was with Abhi at the pool for his swimming lessons."

Huh? Swimming lessons? What did that have to do with anything? I knew the lessons she spoke of. We took turns taking him to the lessons. We'd leave him with the instructors in the shallow end. And we were supposed to be nearby and on-call if something happened and he needed us. All us parents usually swam a few laps and socialized with each other in the deep end, while the kids got their lessons for an hour. I knew all that. But what did that have to do with anything?

"Go on."

"It's so embarrassing." she covered her face with her hands.

"Just tell me." I said, getting curious and annoyed.

"In short, I was wearing my new swimsuit and the top was a bit loose and my breasts spilled out and a few men saw them." she kept her face covered.

"Okay." This was brand new information. "Tell me more. How did it happen? And who saw them? For how long?"

"Happened accidentally. It was a new suit like I said. That red one."

I knew which one she was talking about. It was a one piece. Shama didn't do bikinis. But this was a bit more revealing than usual, because it showed some of her midriff and instead of having shoulder straps, had a halter style thing to tie behind her neck.

"I had swum a few rapid laps and was getting out of the pool. I guess I hadn't tied the double knot tightly enough or maybe my fast swimming strokes had loosened it. As I raised my arms to grab the stair bars, the knot came off. And the weight of my breasts made the front fall off. Shit, I was so embarrassed. There were a couple of guys in front of me and they got a good look at my breasts."

"Anyone we know?"

"No, just strangers. Middle aged men hanging around. I was halfway through climbing out and that made me panic. So I let go of the bars to cover myself. That made my foot slip and I splashed back in the water. The men chuckled as I splayed around trying to regain my balance and cover myself at the same time. And that just made the moment last longer and my bare breasts move around."

"Sounds like an innocent accident." I said. But was it? I know the two previous times were genuine accidents, but they had turned her on. Had she somehow purposely accidentally made this happen?

"Anyway, I finally got my balance right, and quickly tied the suit back up. And ran to the changing room."

She took her hands off her face and looked at me sheepishly.

"Go on."

"That's it."

"Did the men follow you or make any comments?"

"No, they were just amused I guess. And also somewhat embarrassed."

"Alright."

"Anyway, Parth, even though I was embarrassed, I was also a little...turned on. Is that bad?"

"Not at all. It's just some innocent fun." I said. "You came home to me and that's all that matters to me, It's not like you have done anything sexual with another man."

I let that last sentence hang in the air for a few seconds to see if she took this chance to confess about Marcus. But it seemed like this was as far as she was willing to go tonight. maybe she'd talk about it some other time. She just nodded as we pulled into our driveway.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Testing Indian Wife's Limits by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-12-2018, 01:10 PM