Adultery The Debauchery of a young House wife - BY ARTI
Once in the toilet, he smiled at Ajit saying, "Yaar, you better have
the money ready, tomorrow you and me are going to fuck your bhabhi, like she has never been fucked before". Ajit was still skeptical, knowing that he too had aroused interest in his bhabhi, but had not been able to proceed further. By the way Ajit, I need your help now. Firstly, I want to drop her home after lunch today, you please give some excuse that you have to meet somebody, this will allow me to spend some time with her, make her comfortable being with me. Also I will suggest again that she come to be photographed by me at my studio tomorrow and you must encourage it and also say that you will bring her. Understood. Ajit agreed and soon the two of them walked back to the table and ordered lunch. Kishore noticed that Asha was now more active in the conversation as they ate and also mentioned him by name twice, thrice as she spoke directly with him. Asha was feeling horny, what with the beer, those sexy snaps and this virile
man Kishore looking at her in such a manner. Kishore now decided to bring the issue of her coming to his studio tomorrow for a few snaps. He was pleasantly surprised to see that she immediately and willingly agreed, but said that she did not know the studio. At this Anju intervened saying that she would take her. Kishore kicked Ajit under the table, seeing his plan going to pieces if Anju accompanied Asha, nudging him into action. Ajit quickly resolved the issue, saying, "Anju bhabhi, you are going to be busy with the wedding preparations, I will take Asha bhabhi to Kishore's studio". Asha too agreed at this suggestion and Kishore breathed a sigh of relief. As they were getting up from lunch, Ajit looked at his watch and said, " Oh Shit, I'm late, Kishore can you drop Asha bhabhi home". Kishore readily agreed and off the three of them, Anju, Asha and Kishore went together. He first dropped Anju home, since her house was nearby and then proceeded alone with Asha to drop her.

Asha was still feeling horny and was very much aware of the virility and masculinity of the man sitting next to her in the car. She liked his company and kept thinking in her mind over and over again of the scene in the bathroom, last night, where she had seen this man peeing and his lovely big cock. Her lips were parted and her breathing was heavy as she was lost in these amorous thoughts. Kishore looked at her while driving, he wanted to talk to her, however she was lost in her thoughts and before he could think of something to say, Anjali's house came up. After all Anju lived quite close to Anjali. As he braked the car in front of the house, Asha was jolted out of her amorous thoughts. Asha too was feeling sorry that the house had come too soon, she wanted to be in his company. Seeing the driveway empty, Asha surmised that Anjali and her parents were not back as yet and hesitatingly asked Kishore if he would like a cup of coffee. Kishore was pleased to hear the offer, pleased because now he knew that this
so called faithful woman was interested in him. He at first hesitated
and then agreed to come in for just a bit.
In the house both of them sat in separate sofa's awaiting the coffee
that the servant was making. There was an awkward silence. Finally, Kishore broke the silence by saying, "Asha bhabhi, I have been meaning to apologise about the incident in the bathroom the other night, I hope I didn't scare you".
Asha blushed in embarrassment and said, "uuhn its ok, unhnn, you
didn't scare me, uuunnhh after all I'm married uunnh and its not the
first time I've seen……..".
Hearing this Kishore laughed and this added to Asha's embarrassment.

To change the topic, Asha spoke, looking up at Kishore, "those were lovely snaps", she said.
Kishore smiled and said, "Bhabhi, I promise you that your snaps will be even more beautiful". Just then the servant bought the tray of coffee and biscuits. As Asha handed the cup to Kishore, he held her hand and looking deep into her eyes said, "Bhabhi, you are very beautiful and sexy".
Asha was aware of his holding her hand, she was burning with desire and murmured back softly, "thank you Kishore", still not freeing her hand from his grip. Kishore noticed that she was not trying to free her hand and he felt thrilled and pleased about it. It made him bolder. He let go off her hand and sat next to her on the same sofa. Keeping the coffee on the center table, he now cupped her face and caressed her cheeks saying, "your high cheekbones make your face look very sexy bhabhi, I will capture your sexiness in my photographs, you will like that", he kept cupping her face and looking at her. Asha was now breathing heavily as this man caressed her face. Her cunt juices began flowing and she felt a pleasant and familiar ache in her cunt. It was a sweet pang for a cock to stretch and pump her cunt. Kishore noticed her shortness of breath and saw her lips parted as she continued breathing heavily and unevenly, he cupped her cheeks harder and moved her face from one side to the other, murmuring close to her ears, "bhabhi your profile from either side is very good". Asha was on burning with desire as this virile man kept caressing her face, her breath was coming in short gasps as she let him feel her face, unable to stop him, in fact wanting him to go on and on. She thought that he was about to kiss her and parted her lips, expecting a kiss. Kishore realized that this sexy woman was hot and if the time had been there he could have proceeded to fuck her silly right now. He was enjoying making this woman hot. He let go of her face and nonchalantly reached for his coffee to drink. Asha felt frustrated,
seeing his nonchalantness, but could do nothing about it. Sipping
his coffee, he asked her , "What time is Ajit going to bring you
over". Asha replied, " I don't know Kishore, I haven't talked to him
about it, why don't you pick me up at 10.30 tomorrow". Kishore felt happy hearing that this woman clearly wanted to be alone with him at his studio. He immediately agreed and then putting down his coffee, he then lifted her face and started eyeing her neck and also massaging her shoulders, acting as if he were professionally
examining the angles for photographs. This bought a low gasp from Asha, as she was being felt-up by him again. Her coffee cup was shaking in her hand, Kishore noticed this and with a smile took it from her hand and placed it on the center table. "Bhabhi you have a lovely neck and shoulders, would you mind if I took some snaps which showed your shoulders", he said, now caressing her neck and shoulders. Asha could smell his masculinity. Asha gasped and murmured, "uunnhh Kisshhoorreeeeee uunnhhhh", was all she could say. The feel of his burly hands on her body felt sooooo good, she was on fire, her cunt juices were flowing, she could feel her swollen cunt-lips against her tight cotton pants, her breath was coming in short gasps now, her stomach heaving as she felt her impending orgasm, she involuntarily gripped his thigh hard, digging her fingers into his thigh.

Just then, the amorous moment was broken, with the sound of the front doorbell. Anjali was back with her parents. Before they could enter the living room, Kishore hastily got up and said, " Bhabhi, tomorrow 10.30 then, ok, ". Asha feeling horny and frustrated, could only nod her acceptance as Anjali and her parents came into the room. Kishore quickly exchanged greetings with them and left in a hurry. Asha too got up and hurried to the toilet. In the toilet, she steadied herself and splashed cold water on her face to calm the excitement running within her. "Oh God, she was dying to be fucked, thoroughly fucked", these were her thoughts and desires. She was glad that she had managed to get Ajit out of the way, so that tomorrow she could have fun with this big guy Kishore.

That evening, Anjali's parents had called Ajit and his parents along
with some of their old friends for dinner. It was a very boring
affair, especially since Ajit and Anjali decided to slink out of the
house, leaving Asha alone with the oldies. Asha soon retired to bed, thinking about tomorrow and if she could manage to have fun with Kishore. Anjali returned home in the wee hours of the morning. From what little Asha could see, being sleepy, was that Anjali looked as if she had had a good fuck with her fiancé Ajit.
[+] 1 user Likes tallboy70016's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debauchery of a young House wife - Repost - by tallboy70016 - 13-11-2018, 07:52 AM