Adultery The Debauchery of a young House wife - BY ARTI
On entering the restaurant, Asha saw Kishore and Anju waving
animatedly at them, signaling them to join up. Kishore got up from
his seat and greeted Asha with a light peck on her cheek. Seeing him again, made Asha blush , as she remembered yesterday's bathroom incident. She sat next to Ajit opposite Kishore and Anju. Kishore quickly signaled the waiter to get more beer and brushed aside Asha's protests as he handed her a glass of beer and said "Cheers".

Kishore then asked Asha if her husband was going to be accompanying her to visit Timber-Trail tomorrow. Asha replied, " I don't know, I don't think so".

Kishore then told them that the program had to be cancelled as he was unable to secure a booking and that Anju too was busy distributing cards, "maybe when you come next bhabhi", he said to Asha. Asha looked disappointed, but smiled at Kishore and said, "No problem, on my next trip then".
As they continued chatting about Kishore and Anju's impending
marriage, Ajit and Asha did not speak directly to each other, but
continued to sip their beer. Anju was very excited about the marriage and continued talking and drinking beer quite animatedly. All four were drinking and ordering lunch was almost forgotten. Asha having drunk so much beer had an urgent need to pee. As she got up to go to the toilet, Anju accompanied her and the two men were alone at the table.
Kishore nudged Ajit and with a knowing smile said, " tere tau maze hain Ajit, apni bhabhi ko ghumaa raha hai, kuch kiya ke nahi, who tau bahut he sexy cheez hai, kal raat tau tu uspe bahut haath pher raha tha, dance karte karte, bataa naa".
Ajit looked at Kishore and replied, " You are totally wrong my
friend, she is not that type, she is a faithful woman, she does not
fool around with other guys".

Kishore looked at him amazed, " You are bullshitting me, you just
don't want to tell".
"Aree no yaar, I tried, but she slapped me, saying she does not fool
around and telling me to behave myself", said Ajit sheepishly.
Kishore on hearing this began to laugh loudly. Ajit felt very small
and also felt angry at Kishore. He told Kishore, " All women are not just wanting sex, some are faithful to their husbands and Asha
happens to be one of them, understood", he said quite angrily.
Kishore still laughing said, " Just because you could not score with
her does not mean she is a sati-savitri".
Ajit could not take this from Kishore and blurted out, "I bet you a
lakh of rupees, you could not fuck her".
Kishore sobered down and looked seriously at Ajit. "Are you sure you want to bet a lakh of rupees?".
Equally serious and angry, Ajit replied, "Yes a lakh of rupees, if
you can get to fuck her willingly, not bang, either by today or
latest tomorrow, since she is leaving day after, if you succeed, I'll
pay you hard cash or else you pay me".

Kishore was quiet.
Ajit began jibbing him, "Bus kya phaat gai, you are chickening out
now".

Kishore looked long and hard at Ajit and said, " Look here Ajit, One lakh hard cash is a lot of money, are you serious or is it just your hurt ego combined with beer that is talking".
"Arre you forget about my ego or beer, just tell me are you willing
to take the bet or chickening out".
Kishore was quiet and thinking. He thought – why would a newly
married woman be out with Ajit today – he had seen the way Ajit was feeling her up at the dance party last night – still Ajit said that
he tried but got slapped. Kishore kept on thinking and then an idea
struck him. He finally said, " Look Ajit, your bhabhi hardly knows
me, still I am willing to take up the bet, but you will have to help,
for this I can take the bet saying that not only will I fuck her by
tomorrow latest, but you also will fuck her".
On hearing this Ajit now laughed, "Okay I agree to help, but
remember, no bang, and hard cash only okay".
Kishore smiled at Ajit and they both shook hands sealing the bet.
Kishore was about to tell Ajit his plan, when both Anju and Asha
walked back to the table and thus Kishore was prevented from talking any further on this subject.
As the two women sat down, Kishore looked intently at Asha's sexy face and was lost in thought. Kishore was a past master at fucking women. After all he was a fashion photographer and had photographed a number of models and wanna-be models in his studio. Off the women he had photographed, he had managed to fuck a number of them. It was only some virgin girls having come to him to get their portfolio made, that he had not managed to fuck. That was because of seeing his giant prick, they had felt intense fear and not wanted to go ahead. However, the experienced girls had felt a bit of apprehension, but allowed him to carry on and fuck them to his hearts content. All these thoughts entered his mind as he looked at Asha and thought how her face would look sucking his giant prick. He felt himself getting hard at just the thought.

Unaware that he had been staring at Asha for a long time, he was
nudged by Anju saying, " Arre Kishore why are you staring at Asha". Kishore realized his folly, but quickly covered up by saying, " Anju, Asha bhabhi's face is beautiful, it is very nteresting, I would love to photograph her, if she is interested". Asha blushed at this comment, however the beer had made her lose any inhibitions and she said, " Why thank you Kishore, I didn't know that you are a photographer". On hearing this Kishore kicked Ajit under the table, signaling him that he had managed to make some headway on their bet.
Anju, now began explaining to Asha that Kishore was the leading
fashion photographer in Chandigarh and he had photographed many budding actresses and models who had later on made a name for themselves in their professions in Mumbai. Taking the cue, Ajit also started praising Kishore's eye and photographic abilities.

Soon the conversation turned towards the snaps that Kishore had with him. Asha expressed her desire to see them, if he had no objections. Kishore immediately took out a few of them from his briefcase and was intently occupied in showing and explaining them to Asha. First he showed her photographs of only faces of various models he had photographed under various light conditions and moods. Asha found these photos to be quite sensuous and she said so. Kishore liked her reaction and then proceeded to show some provocative and sexy photographs of some girls. Asha was mesmerized by these provocative snaps, Kishore noticed that and felt confident that he could cock this woman, under the pretext of photographing her in his studio. Then Kishore showed a fully nude black n white photograph of a well known model. Asha gasped at recognizing the model and the manner in which Kishore had exposed her . The photograph clearly showed the model's small tits with erect black stubby nipples and also a hint of her cunt hair as she was shown reclining languidly on a sofa. She looked at Kishore and Kishore looked deep into her eyes and said, "Believe me, she wanted me to take such a photograph of her, in fact I have a series of them in my studio". Looking at these snaps and then at Kishore made Asha feel wanton and horny. Kishore noticed how intently she was looking at the snaps and how her lips were
parted now. Being an experienced fucker with women, he knew that Asha was feeling aroused and that he would have no problem in fucking her, once he got her in his studio tomorrow. Kishore then decided to get up from the table on the pretext of going to the toilet, with Ajit following him, leaving the two women to look at the snaps.
[+] 1 user Likes tallboy70016's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debauchery of a young House wife - Repost - by tallboy70016 - 13-11-2018, 07:51 AM