Adultery The Debauchery of a young House wife - BY ARTI
Just thinking about his huge prick, huge by any standards even while pissing, made Asha's cunt juices flow as she daydreamed. When Ajit finally came, he saw Asha looking very sexy. Her cheeks too were flushed thinking amorous thoughts about Kishore. Ajit complimented Asha on her looks as he took in her body with his eyes. He could clearly see her bra thru the thin material of her shirt and was really turned on by their fullness. He was so happy in getting an opportunity of fucking this sophisticated and sexy woman today.

However, his happiness was short-lived, when Asha informed him to call Kishore on his mobile and ask him where to meet for lunch. He looked extremely crestfallen as he tried his best to dissuade Asha from joining Kishore and Anju for lunch. Seeing that Asha was too eager to join up with them, he tried for the last time saying that he wanted to talk with her and talk alone with her. Asha brushed aside this excuse by saying talk, I'm listening and then we'll go. Ajit mumbled saying we'll talk in the car and so off they went. As Ajit drove, he kept quiet, prompting Asha to ask, "You wanted to talk Ajit".
Ajit looked at her and then at the road ahead and kept driving
silently. He was feeling miserable at seeing another wasted
opportunity.

Asha too began feeling uncomfortable with Ajit's silence. Finally
unable to take this behaviour from him anymore, she asked Ajit to
park the car in a shady by lane so that he could talk. Ajit looked
around and soon found a deserted by lane and parked the car under the shade of a tree.
Ajit then looked at this sexy woman sitting next to him and with a
deep breath began to speak falteringly and nervously. "Bhabhi….er…you.. are.. vvery beautiful…".
Asha smiled at him. This encouraged him to go on.
"Bhabhi, I wanted for us to be alone today to speak to you"
Asha smiled and replied, " Ajit, can't you see we ARE all alone here, tell me what you want to say".
Ajit grew a bit bolder and said, " You are so beautiful, you look
like that new heroine Bipasha Basu".
"Kya main kalli billi lagti hoon tumhein", said Asha in mock anger.

"No, no absolutely not, you are very fair, I meant you are sexy
looking from the face like Bipasha Basu", said Ajit hurriedly.
"Just sexy looking from the face only", said Asha, again in mock
anger.

"No, no, not just the face, bhabhi, you have a sexy body", blurted
Ajit, excited and embarrassed at the same time.
Asha smiled at him and said, "Ajit, thank you, but don't you think
that I am too old and fat".
"no bhabhi, you are very beautiful, your face is soo sexy and your
figure is very sexy too".Ajit continued, " Seeing you makes me very uncomfortable". He said this now looking directly and openly at Asha's breasts.
"Why Ajit", said Asha, aware of how intently he was staring at her
breasts.

Ajit grew bolder and blurted out, " Looking at you gives me a hard-on".

Now it was Asha's turn to blush and feel nervous as her gaze settled on Ajit's bulging crotch. She said, "Ajit you really find me so sexy".
Seeing Asha gazing at his crotch, Ajit grew bolder and to seize the
opportunity said, " Yes bhabhi, you are damm sexy", now he opened his zipper swiftly and brought out his throbbing prick in the open, "See, how much I get uncomfortable".
Asha gazed at his small and thinnishly throbbing prick. She was
reminded of her husband's small prick.
Seeing her looking at his prick, Ajit blurted , " Please suck it, I
want to see your sexy mouth sucking my prick", saying this the
attempted to bring Asha closer to him, by pulling her shoulder.
Asha resisted, but Ajit persisted. Seeing the hopelessness of the
situation, Asha gave a tight slap on Ajit's face, finally forcing him
to stop pulling her.
She saw the hurt expression on his face as realization of his ardour
not being reciprocated hit him. His throbbing prick, now grew even
tinier.

Seeing the hurt expression on his face and his dwindling hard-on,
Asha said in anger, " Ajit behave yourself, you call me bhabhi, yet
you expose your prick in front of me, you are engaged to my cousin and you are forgetting that I am a married woman. Just because I did not slap you earlier, you are getting out of control, behave yourself".
Ajit was stunned hearing this. All his desires for this woman were
washed down the tube. He felt tears welling in his eyes as he felt
her anger at his behaviour. He now pleaded with her, " please bhabhi… I am very sorry…. Please bhabhi….".

Hearing his apologies, Asha's anger dissipated and she felt sorry
seeing this big man cry. She came closer to him and wiped his tears from his cheeks and said, "Forget it Ajit, I am sorry too, some of my actions last night were also not proper, lets forget it , ok,
friends…."

Ajit saw her hand out to shake his, but could not control his
crying. He wept openly and said, " I am really sorry bhabhi, I just
could'nt help it, you are so sexy, your breasts are so full and look
so ripe and fair, your mouth is so sexy, your big arse is so firm and
protruding, I just can't control myself, looking at you, being near
to you……".
Asha was now caressing Ajit's face as she comforted the man as she would comfort a child. Ajit was sobbing and going on and on
describing her beauty, he now brought his head down to her neck and began to rub his face on her blouse, feeling the fullness and
firmness of her breasts. Asha tried to push his head away, but Ajit
kept nuzzling her.
"Pleeease bhabhi, pleasee can I see your breasts, please just once, I
promise I will only look, plleassee I am desperate to see your big
breasts plleeasee….." he carried on and on.
Asha noticed that one lad was cycling around their car, observing
what was happening inside. She again slapped Ajit, this time much
much harder, and he finally let go of her and sat rubbing his cheek.
"Ajit, you leech, stop it, I will tell Anjali", said Asha angrily now.
Seeing and sensing that this sophisticated bitch would not allow him any liberties, Ajit felt hurt and impotent. He quietly started the
car and drove to their luncheon meet with Kishore and Anju, in total silence and without looking in Asha's direction. He was feeling very humiliated and angry. Angry at Asha for having spurned him. He was so very turned on by her beauty and she had spurned him, "such a bitch", he thought to himself. Asha too was feeling angry and humiliated. This fellow Ajit had no class, "imagine exposing his prick to her in such a crude manner", she thought to herself. She had agreed to go out with him knowing fully well how much he wanted to fuck her, in her mind she was willing to try him out in bed, but his crude behaviour had totally put her off.
Both of them continued the short journey to the restaurant in silence, feeling angry at each other.When Ajit parked the car and got out, he did not offer to open the door for Asha, but just stood silently, making her get out of the car herself. Asha looked at him on getting out of the car, but Ajit, quickly averted his eyes and looked towards the ground and started walking into the restaurant, leaving Asha to walk alone behind him.
[+] 1 user Likes tallboy70016's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debauchery of a young House wife - Repost - by tallboy70016 - 13-11-2018, 07:50 AM