Adultery The Debauchery of a young House wife - BY ARTI
Asha saw that Ajit and Anjali were now sitting down sipping theie
beer. She joined them. Ajit had his hands all over Anjali, openly
fondling Anjali's body in front of Asha. Asha felt flustered and
embarrassed at this open display of emotion, still she continued to
sit there along with them. Ajit was openly smooching Anjali in Asha's presence. Asha was sitting next to Anjali, whose back was turned towards her as she was being tongue-kissed by her fiancé Ajit. Asha was feeling embarrassed and at the same time horny sitting beside them. At times she stole glances towards them and saw Ajit looking directly into her eyes as he continued smooching Anjali. His hands were all over Anjali's hair, neck and back, fondling and petting her. As Asha looked away towards the dance floor, she saw other couples indulging in heavy petting. Now Anjali was beginning to moan loudly as Ajit was turning her on with his hot wet kisses. His hands were feeling up her breasts from outside her t-shirt and soon he had managed to put his hands inside Anjali's t-shirt and was freely feeling her braless breasts to the hilt. Asha cou;d feel her own cunt juices flowing and soaking her panties as Anjali continued to wriggle and moan next to her. Asha was now unabashedly looking at them and stared with lusty glazed eyes, directly back at Ajit as he looked at her. Ajit saw the glazed look in Asha's eyes, he also saw her lips parted as she continued to stare right back at him. "So this sophisticated woman is now feeling horny", he thought to himself, feeling elated at seeing this, especially after she had made him appear foolish and like a small boy just a few days ago in her car in Delhi. He now had the opportunity to take her into one of the bedrooms in this house and fuck her to his hearts content, if only he could get rid of Anjali for a few hours in this party. Just then he saw Asha look way from him and gasp. He too stopped kissing Anjali and turned back to look at Asha's distraction. He saw his friend Kishore approaching them along with his girl Anju. Asha was taken aback by seeing the same guy with that thick baton like prick coming towards her. This was the same guy she had seen peeing in the toilet. She noticed him coming towards her with a smirk on his face, and as
he neared, Asha felt her cunt-lips throb and strain against her
thoroughly soaked panties. Her lips were parted and her mouth dry as she took in her breath in short gasps, looking at the guy and imaging that huge prick in her mind. But instead of approaching her, this fellow was soon shaking hands with Ajit and talking to him and Anjali. In fact, it was now that Asha noticed the girl alongwith him, as she too was busy in smiling and greeting both Ajit and Anjali. Soon all their gazes feel on her as Ajit introduced Asha as his bhabhi to Kishore and Anju. He introduced Kishore and Anju to Asha as his friends and the host of this party. As Kishore firmly took Asha's hand into his own to shake it and saying hello, welcome to my house, Asha felt a hot current in her already throbbing cunt-lips. She could feel the strength of this big man from his firm grip, and her mind kept flashing the images of his thick prick, taking her to the verge of an orgasm, just thinking about his prick, while he continued to hold her hand firmly and talk to her, introducing his girl-friend Anju to her. Asha was hardly aware of Anju, or for that matter, hardly aware of Ajit and Anjali too, her hormones were reacting wildly just thinking of this man's prick. She was unable to speak and just nodded dumbly, her body burning with desire and her mind just not able to take control. It was only later that her mind began to function and she quickly withdrew the hand he was still holding. She was introduced to Anju and she now noticed her to be quite a sexy woman. Big busted, just like herself, tall and slender. A pang of jealousy ran through Asha as she took notice of Anju, smiling at her and holding on to her boyfriend Kishore. Soon all of them were engrossed in discussing a mutual friend and Asha felt very left out.
Ajit noticed this and sensing an opportunity here, asked Asha for a
dance, as Anjali was busy gossiping earnestly with Kishore and Anju. Before Asha could react, Ajit had pulled her up and was leading her to the floor, were other couples were gyrating frenzily to the latest Punjabi Pop songs.
Ajit, making most of the opportunity, had taken Asha to the other end of the dance floor, so that they could not be seen by Anjali and
began to dance. He then motioned to the DJ to play some slow numbers and immediately hugged Asha, boldy, as the slow number started. He had his hands roaming all over her body, her hips, her bums and her back as he had her in a clench swaying slowly to the music. Asha's face was buried on his open-shirted chest and her nostrils were taking in the masculine odor that emanated from him. Asha was very much aware of Ajit fondling her; she too was feeling horny, thus allowing him to feel her up to his hearts content. She could feel the hardness of his small prick against her stomach, as he continued fondling her. Ajit's face was now buried in her hair as he continued to sway with the music.

"Oh bhabhi, I really want you, you are so very sexy", he whispered to her, holding her tightly and reveling in the feeling of her big
breasts mashed against his body. Asha felt stunned hearing this, not because it came as a surprise, but the very fact that this fellow had got the courage to openly state his desire to her.
Asha kept quiet as Ajit continued on, "Oh bhabi, please give me a
chance to be alone with you, I want to show you my love for you".

Asha thought, " Show me his love, what, his small prick, he must be crazy". Ajit carried on regardless, "Please will you meet me alone tomorrow afternoon, please Asha bhabi, will you, bhabi please".

Asha laughed in her mind at this wimp's predicament and as an answer to his pleadings, began to massage and rake his back, pressing his body closer to her.
Ajit was in seventh heaven, seeing this response from her. "Oh thank you bhabhi, I always knew that you wanted me too, we shall meet for lunch tomorrow alone, I will call you on the phone and fix up, my darling bhabhi, I will shower you with my love", said Ajit feeling elated. By now Asha was feeling his bums and enjoying the tightness of his buttocks. Asha decided to tease him some more and soon had her hand opening his pant zipper. "Bhabbiiiiiiiiiii oh my ggawdd, idhar naghhiiiiiiiiiii", moaned Ajit, totally taken aback by her aggressive actions. Asha by now had her hands inside his pants and fervently finding an opening in his underpants to reach his hard bursting prick. No sooner had she managed to grip his small prick in her hands, Ajit ejaculated, moaning and holding and jumping up and down with her.
Asha wiped his cum from her hands onto his pants and zipped his pants up before speaking to him, "Ajit darling, you must be patient, or else how will you be able to show me your love", smiling she withdrew away from him and proceeded on her own towards her cousin Anjali, leaving Ajit still whimpering and bewildered.

There she found Anjali and Anju in an animated discussion, but that dishy guy Kishore was not with them. Disappointed, Asha sat down and smiled vacantly at the two women. Anjali turned around, aware of Asha's presence and asked her where was Ajit. Asha answered that he had to go to the toilet and giggled. Anjali looked perplexed, not knowing what Asha was giggling about. Just then Ajit came towards them looking sheepish and told Anjali lets go. Anju intervened by saying that they must have dinner before going and that she would not let them leave without dinner. Saying this she caught hold of Anjali's hand and they all followed her to the garden, where dinner was laid and some people were already eating. As they were having their meal, Kishore joined them. He started talking about going up to Timber trail for two nights, the day after tomorrow and asked Ajit and Anjali to join him and Anju. Anjali hesitated and said that her cousin Asha was here for the first time and she could not possibly leave her alone. Ajit then interjected by saying that bhabi too can come with us. Asha said that she would ask her husband Rajesh to come a day earlier so that they could all go together. So that settles it, I will book 3 rooms, said Kishore. After dinner, Ajit drove Asha and Anjali back to Anjali's house.
Asha was sharing the bedroom with Anjali, and both the women soon had changed into their nighties and were busy brushing their hair and discussing the nights' party. Asha was very inquisitive to know more about Kishore and was asking Anjali about him and Anju. Anjali told her that Kishore was the local politician's son and was recently engaged to Anju, who was the richest businessman in Chandigarh's daughter. She knew very little about him, but knew Anju well, since she had been her classmate in college. In fact they had got engaged yesterday itself said Anjali.
Hearing this Asha giggled and said, "So they haven't fucked as yet".

Anjali was a bit startled by Asha's question and replied, "You horny female, you, why I was just asking Anju that very thing, when you came and sat down".
"What did she say tell me", said Asha.
"You are right, they haven't gone to bed as yet, although Kishore is
very much after her, she has told him to wait till the wedding
night", said Anjali.
Now she looked at Asha and said, "You are feeling horny, missing your hubby already", saying this she cupped Asha's face and kissed her on the lips.

Soon the two women were busy tongue kissing each other and had each other’s saliva all over their faces. Anjali was right, Asha was very horny. She was horny for a prick, no a big prick, after all it had been days since she had been properly fucked. Her husbands’ fucking was too wimpish and she longed for a powerful prick, thrusting deeeep inside her and stretching her cunt. And tonight after seeing Kishore's prick, her need had changed to a desperate want. Oh God, she was desperate in need of a thorough fucking. Last she remembered having a good fuck was with Riaz, and that was a long time ago, too too long ago. All these thoughts were making her cunt juices flow as she was being kissed and licked all over her face and cheeks by Anjali. Asha then began to tug at Anjali's nightie, wanting to take control and taste her cunt. As she removed Anjali's nightie, Asha noticed slightly reddish marks all over Anjali's breasts and her stomach. Also these marks were more noticeable around her armpits and Anjali's inner thighs. Asha immediately recognized them as love marks, hickies, caused by too much sucking and nibbling.

She could'nt help remarking, " Anjali, I did'nt know that Ajit was
such a passionate lover".

Anjali hesitated at first then replied, " No, not Ajit".
"Then WHO", said Asha.
Anjali again hesitated and then mumbled softly, "Your sasur".

Asha became totally wide-eyed on hearing Anjali's remarks. "WHAT my SASURJI", she said in astonishment.
"You remember didi, how we saw him fucking the maid that night, didi, he was fucking her so powerfully. I just wanted to feel that big prick inside me. Unnnhhh. So. Uunnnhhh. I let him fuck me the next night..Uunnnnhh. didi.uummm. I'm sorry if I am upsetting you.", said Anjali softly, feeling her cunt juices begin to flow and wet her panty as she vividly recollected their fucking.

"Youu. Uummmm.. Lleyt himm unnnhh ffuuckkk yyoouuu", replied Asha huskily, her own voice trembling with desire.

"Oh didi, he was so strong. Ummm. His prick was a khamba. Didi.oh didi.. Ummm.it was so wonderful being fucked and fucked by him. Uuummmm.uunnhhhh", replied Anjali, now opening up without any fear, sensing that her talking about her sasur was turning on Asha.
She now deftly removed Asha's nightie and took control, by sucking and nibbling those gorgeously heavy and perfect breasts of Asha. As Anjali put her hand to remove Asha's panties, she realized that they were soaking wet.
She now began to recount the details of her fucking for three whole
nights with Asha's sasur as she continued to lick, nibble and bite
Asha all over into orgasm after orgasm as she continued telling Asha what a powerful fucker Asha's sasur was. She told her how she loved her sasur's big prick and how he had stretched her young cunt, giving her pleasure that she had never experienced before. Asha was like putty in her hands. Asha moaned and moaned as Anjali continued to talk and play with her body. Finally, Anjali herself wanted to be eaten by Asha and lay on her back, pulling Asha's face to her swollen and dripping cunt. As Asha ate her cunt, she kept on and on talking about Asha's sasur's prick. This excited Asha no end and she enthusiasictly attacked Anjali's cunt, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Finally, both the women were too weak with exhaustion, having cum so many times, they curled against each others naked and sweaty bodies and slept soundly, naked but content.
In the morning, Anjali remarked that she was surprised at how such a virile man as Asha's sasur had not fucked Asha as yet. This remark set off the two women into another frenzied bout of eating each others cunts and helping each other to another series of orgasms.

While fingering Asha's cunt, Anjali asked, "Kya tere sasur ne tujhe
ab tak apne mote lund se chooda nahin hai". Asha wailed her reply as she was nearing an orgasm, "Uummmm.nnaahhiinnnnnn. Uuuufffffff aaannjjalliiiiiiiiiii".
Anjali had three fingers furiously pumping Asha's cunt now.

She asked, " Kya tu chati hai ki who apne khambe jaise lund se tijhe choodhein".
Hearing this and thinking about her sasur Asha lost her inhibition
and told Anjali that she loved big pricks and would definitely seduce her sasur on getting back to Delhi. "Hainnnnn.Uuuuuffffff. Hhhaaiinn mmujjhhe uunkkkaa kkhhammbaa cchaihhiiyee. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo", she wailed as she orgasmed, and both the women writhed in each other’s arms in sheer
happiness.

As the two women finally got dressed and were having a hearty
breakfast, the phone rang. It was Ajit on the line. He knew that
Anjali was busy that day in getting all her wedding clothes from the tailors and asked Anjali, if he could take Asha bhabi out for lunch, so that she would not be bored all by herself. Not suspecting
anything, Anjali readily agreed and handed the phone to Asha. Hearing Asha's voice on the other end, Ajit said, "Oh my darling, I want you, I want to kiss you, I want to love you, my darling, you promised, I will pick you up at 1.30 pm, I can't wait to love you.” Asha smiled into the receiver at all this and just said I'll be ready and clicked the phone.
Asha was still smiling to herself as she put the receiver down after
talking with Ajit. She desperately wanted to have a man to fuck. Even though she knew that Ajit was not well endowed and had a small prick, the thought of a naked frolic in the afternoon with him sent a tingling sensation all along her pussy. It had been a really long time since she had enjoyed herself with a man. Her thoughts of her last enjoyable encounter with Riaz were broken as Anjali asked her.
"Are'nt you calling Rajesh, asking him to come, so that we can all go to the hills tomorrow". Asha nodded and began to dial her husband in Delhi. Just as she got the connection, Anjali took the phone from her saying that she wanted to speak first.
[+] 2 users Like tallboy70016's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debauchery of a young House wife - Repost - by tallboy70016 - 13-11-2018, 07:49 AM