Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
He is taking me to home and his hands are roaming around my body and not on a particular place. His hands are rubbing my thigs, boobs, navel, cunt all over the dress.

Pramodh: Bitch, did you enjoy the travel.

I was bit feeling guilt to answer and when I was not saying anything, he raised my saree and pinched my inner thighs and again asked me the same question and still I was in mute, since my mind was thinking that he is going to use me like a whore for his business. At the same time he slapped my cheeks and again and said.

Pramodh: Answer me bitch.

Me: Yes sir, I enjoyed

But still my mind is in a confused state and at the same time my place came and he asked me to get down and left the place. There Vivek was standing and I just smiled at him and went inside the house and then called my husband and informed that I reached home and he said he will be coming in half an hour. So I took bath and cleaned all the cum and dirt from my body and put the tablet iPhill by the TTR to avoid any pregnancy and then wore a saree and waited for my husband. My husband arrived in another half an hour.

Husband: How was your travel dear and how is my in-laws.

Me: All good dear and my travel was amazing too.

Upon saying this I felt the extreme humiliation in my mind, since I had done a huge mistake in recent times behind his back. Then my husband went to refresh and I went inside the kitchen to prepare coffee for him. When he came out wearing just a shorts, I came with the coffee and gave it to him and he took it from my hand and starts sipping it. Then I left him to go to kitchen and he caught my hands and made me sit next to him.

Me: I want to cook for dinner

Husband: Just sit here, we can have it from outside.

I didn’t said anything and sits next to him in his right side. He put his right hand over my shoulders and his hand was travelling to my left boobs. He just kept lowered the pallu which covered my right boobs and starts cupping it over the blouse and he turned and kissed me on my neck and after my child birth it was the first time my husband was coming near to me and starts teasing. My mind was saying that if he would done this to me a month back, then I won’t fall in the trap of Praodh and my tears comes out of the corner of my eyes due to the guilt of cheating my husband. But I know I can’t come back from Pramodh and its not easy.

The he starts pressing my boobs and also kissing my neck which arouses me a lot and I was becoming horny enough. He asked me to come to the bedroom and went inside. I too followed him to the bedroom and he was lying in the bed and asked me to lie next to him. I expected something and I was getting irritated by his move, but I went and lied beside him. Once I was next to him, he just removed my pallu and removed all the hooks of the blouse, raised the bra and started sucking my boobs and he was tasting my milk for the first time and he said it was awesome to drink the milk. Finally he made me nude and started rubbing my pussy and he was surprised to see its shaved. He went down and licked for sometime and then again he comes back sucked my boobs and starts rubbing my clit with his hands.

For the first time I tried to touch his dick after my child birth and it was not even semi erect. I was shocked by this and at the same time he starts rubbing me more and made me cum in his hand.

Husband: Sorry dear, I am not able to satisfy you, since I started diabetics and after that am not getting erection like before.

Me: When u get that.

Husband: I tested when you are at your home.

Me: You should have informed me

Husband: Yes, but I started taking medicines. Don’t worry dear I will get Viagara this weekend and we can have sex.

Me: Its ok. Lets get dressed and go for dinner.

I was very much frustrated, since my husband had hide his medical reports fro me and of course lack of sex fro husband. Though I get pleasure from strangers, I still love my husband and I feel I want sex from my husband. But without any other option, I get dressed and this time my husband had brought me a tops and leggings and I wore the same and went for dinner. We went to a decent hotel and had dinner and then went to an ice cream shop and had ice cream. Finally we decided to return to home since we both have to go to work tomorrow.

While driving back it was dark and my husband pulled over the car in a service lane which is much darker. Then he kissed me again and asked me to rub his dick. I unzipped his pants and took his dick out of it and starts rubbing it. Then he put his hand inside my tops and starts pressing my boobs. After 5 minutes he put his hand inside my leggings and finger fucked me and at the same time his dick is also getting erect in my hands. He made me cum in his hand and once he removed his hand from my leggings and panty, I bend over the seat and took his erect dick in my mouth and this is first blow job ever I am giving to my husband and cummed in my mouth in just 5 minutes. Then we adjusted our dress and reached home.

Once we reached home, we changed our dress and we went to sleep. Again in the morning as usual stuffs, he gets ready and left to office by 7.30am. Then I got ready and let to office wearing saree. I reached the office by 9 am in the morning. Once I went inside the office, there Pramodh sir was waiting for me. He gave me a guest house address and asked me to be there by 10am and also he said he don’t want to hear any comlaints.

Me: Sir, may I know what work I have there.

Pramod: The same work what you did in the train.

Me: Are you making me a whore sir.

Praodh: Aren’t you?

Me: But sir

Pramodh: Shubha, I know about you and I know you like doing it with different guys. So am using you in my business.

Me: ……………….

Pramodh: Shubha, my most of the clients who gave me projects will be asking for a housewife rather than a whore. So we had selected you and trained you so far and now your real work starts.

Me: ……………………….

Pramodh: I know you have high sex libido and I bet your cunt starts leaking even now. And I want you to understand one thing, you are not allowed to say no to anything my client asks for. And, I assure they won’t do anything which harms you.

Then he called me near to him and raised my saree and touched my pussy over the panty and he found my panty is wet and I was ashamed and bowed my head down.

Pramodh: I know about you bitch, you are wet down there thinking of fucking a stranger. But you are arguing like a sathi-savithri. Just do what I say and get paid bitch.

Pramodh: Do you know driving bitch.

Me: Yes sir.

Pramodh: Take this car and from now onwards, until you work for us, you can use this car.

And he gave the key and I was surprised to see it was a Mercedes Benz car. I was thinking of the car and I forget about being a whore for Pramodh and I said thanks and left the place.

When I come downstairs, there was only 2 Mercedes car in the parking and I was confused and then I pressed the unlock button and found the red car in the parking responded. After seeing that I was happy and then I went inside the car and saw all the features and finally I loaded the address in the GPS system of the car and starts following the map.

When I reach the guest house which was in the city outer, the time was 10.30am in the morning. Once my car went infront of the gate, the door opened and I went inside with the car and parked the car in the portico. Then the door opened and it was like a palace than the guest house. And finally I came to know all the doors are connected with the remote control. When I went inside the house, I saw a 6 feet man sitting in formal suite and working in his Laptop and welcomed me in.

I was surprised to see how he behaved himself to a whore like me who came to satisfy him.

Contn...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ...... - by hornydude2k - 14-05-2024, 08:21 AM