Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!!
(13-05-2024, 04:20 PM)BIRJO Wrote: [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%...ipo=images]

Once I had rented an apartment on the southern fringes of the city, and next to a nursing home.

It was a very ordinary nursing home, almost dilapidated building, with little medical facility.
But the one great thing it had was the nurses dorm on the top floor.
Now there was a shut window behind my bed's headboard which had to be shut for reasons of privacy.

One late evening, as i was adjusting the curtains of my headboard window, i saw a slit of light coming from a window of the next building, and i was excited to discover that it was a bathroom, because i cd make out the shiny wall tiles against the yellow light. It was exciting for me, because at night, when everything around became dark, i wd be able to see the occupant of the bathroom at least once. So i waited for a weekend to come, when i could spend some quality leisure-time playing Peeping Tom at the adjoining window. Finally Friday night came and my vigilance hour began since 6:00PM as it was peak summer and i knew that sooner or later the non AC nursing home dorm occupants would need shower at night before retiring to bed. I started looking through the louvers of my window shutter (old styled) since evening, in the hope of understanding usage pattern of the nursing females. At last, around 9:30, the lights were switched on and i saw shadows across the wall, indicating someone was moving. I didn't need any binocular as the was only 8 feet away, and that too i had an advantage as my floor was about 5 ft higher than the adjoining house floor (my house was raised on ground floor parking pillars), and hey presto, Surprise! i saw a woman opening her white blouse (surely must be a nurse) and soon her bra. I cdnt see her face through the slit, but only till her torso - boobs and belly. Before she stood under the shower she rubbed oil onto her torso and that is when i cd catch her. I saw that there was a large black mole (the size of a coin) on her right boobie, and her breasts were quite fair. Then she went to have a shower and i waited. After about 10 minutes, she came out again within view again as she stepped out from the shower towards the basin ( i guess) to wipe herself dry. She hadn't shaved her underams, i could see her bushy pits as she raised them to wipe dry her long black hair, and her boobs were very impressive: CC cups for sure! I was really enjoying the visual feast.

Finally, the lights were switched off, and she went out.
I fell on bed and stroked myself to a bed-racking orgasm and before drifting asleep.

This became a habit and knew her timing for her evening bath before she went to sleep. She always removed her white blouse and bra, so she must have been a regular nurse on payroll who completed her evening round before retiring, not the contractual sister-ayahs. I soon realized that the contractual ayahs used the toilet for washing in the afternoon between shifts, but the summer sun was so bright then, that i wd be caught sooner or later i kept my window louvres open on a regular basis. In fact, i caught one of the other contractual sisters bathing also on an evening courtesy her much darker skin and smaller titties, but i wasn't much aroused. So i decided to pry from my balcony in the morning hours on the regular nurses for fair skin and buxom CC tits to identify my shower-muse. I soon discovered the woman, with a face with thick lips and square jaw, a woman in her early 30s, who always wore sleeved white blouse and white saree with thin borders - except on the rare day when she took monthly leave to catch a train home, when she would wear normally a tight black blouse and colourful saree, and that wd make my day. She would return by Monday early morning and resume duty.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdi.phncdn.com%2Fvideos%...ipo=images]

I soon also managed to catch glimpses of her ample belly with about 2 deep love handles and a deepset belly button. There was a fairly discernible line of dark down plunging from her navel down to her 'female-garden' - judging by the darkness of the down - but i could never manage to catch sight of the bush because the view would inevitably be cut off by the window shutter. This lovely Peeping Tom game continued for about 3 years before i moved out of the apartment towards a more centrally located place.

fuck this is soo hotttt!!!! you are really lucky!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!! - by paradox - 13-05-2024, 09:11 PM