Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!!
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%...ipo=images]

Once I had rented an apartment on the southern fringes of the city, and next to a nursing home.

It was a very ordinary nursing home, almost dilapidated building, with little medical facility.
But the one great thing it had was the nurses dorm on the top floor.
Now there was a shut window behind my bed's headboard which had to be shut for reasons of privacy.

One late evening, as i was adjusting the curtains of my headboard window, i saw a slit of light coming from a window of the next building, and i was excited to discover that it was a bathroom, because i cd make out the shiny wall tiles against yellow light. It was exciting news for me, because at night, when everything around became dark, i wd be able to see the occupant of the bathroom at least once. So i waited for the weekend to come, when i could spend some quality leisure-time playing Peeping Tom at the adjoining window.

Finally Friday night came and my vigilance hour began since 6:00PM as it was peak summer and i knew that sooner or later the non AC nursing home dorm occupants would need shower at night before retiring to bed. I started looking through the louvers of my window shutter (old styled) since evening, in the hope of understanding usage pattern of the nursing females. At last, around 9:30, the lights were switched on and i saw shadows across the wall, indicating someone was moving. I didn't need any binocular as the was only 8 feet away, and that too i had an advantage as my floor was about 5 ft higher than the adjoining house floor (my house was raised on ground floor parking pillars), and hey presto, surprise! I saw a woman opening her white blouse (surely a nurse?) and soon her bra. I cdnt see her face through the slit, but only till her torso - boobs and belly. Before she stood under the shower she rubbed oil onto her torso and that is when i cd catch her. She had very fair skin, a bit on the plumpish side, and I also saw that there was a large black mole (the size of a coin) on her right boobie, her ample overflowing breasts were like alabaster. Then she went to have a shower and i waited. After about 10 minutes, she came out again within view again as she stepped out from the shower towards the basin ( i guess) to wipe herself dry. She hadn't shaved her underams, i could see her bushy pits as she raised them to wipe dry her long black hair, and her boobs were very impressive: CC cups for sure! Her dark nipples - the size of berries - were erect under the effect of cold water and her areolas - dark like 70% cocoa bitter chocolate - were about 2". I was really enjoying the visual feast and regretted not being able to latch onto her titties and suck them till they milked.

Finally, the lights were switched off, and she went out.
I fell on bed and stroked myself to a bed-racking orgasm before drifting off to sleep.

This became a habit and knew her timing for her evening bath before she went to sleep: between 9:15 to 9:45PM before lights were put off. She always removed her white blouse and bra, so she must have been a regular nurse on payroll who completed her evening round before retiring, not the contractual sister-ayahs. I soon realized that the contractual ayahs used the toilet for washing in the afternoon between shifts, but the summer sun was so bright around 3:00 PM, that i may be caught sooner or later if i kept my window louvres open on a regular basis. In fact, I soon caught sight of one of the other contractual sisters bathing on an evening with much darker skin and smaller tits, but I wasn't much aroused. by her skinniness.

So i decided to pry from my balcony in the morning hours on the regular nurses for fair skin and buxom CC tits to identify my shower-muse. I soon discovered the woman, with a face with thick lips and square jaw, a woman in her early 30s with an ample ass, who always wore sleeved white blouse and white saree with thin borders - except on the rare day when she took monthly leave to catch a train home, when she would wear normally a tight black blouse and colourful saree, and that wd make my day. She would return by Monday early morning and resume duty.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdi.phncdn.com%2Fvideos%...ipo=images]

I soon also managed to catch glimpses of her ample belly with about 2 deep love handles and a deepset, puckered belly button. There was a fairly discernible line of dark down plunging from her navel down to her 'female-garden' - judging by the darkness of the down - but i could never manage to catch sight of the bush because the view would inevitably be cut off by the window shutter. This lovely Peeping Tom game continued for about 3 years before i moved out of the apartment towards a more centrally located place. I think she must have gifted me at least 50 shaggings in the course of 3 years. There was a night when i managed to sneak in a girlfriend after a dinner date, and managed to complete my voyeur-ritual with the fair nurse - unknown to my new dark, dusky GF - before sleeping the rest of the night with her for the first time, but that is another story.
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 1 user Likes BIRJO's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!! - by BIRJO - 13-05-2024, 04:20 PM