Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Chapter 7:  Double the trouble

"Namaste Madam, welcome to Kasegaon branch, we have been expecting you," the staff greeted Shipra warmly, presenting her with a small bouquet as a gesture of welcome.

Shipra reciprocated with a gracious "Namastey," folding her hands in acknowledgment of the staff's hospitality. Though pleasantly surprised, she humbly remarked, "All this was not required," yet accepted the bouquet gracefully, not wanting to offend.

"It's nothing, madam. Patode ji informed us yesterday about your arrival. This is the least we could do," one of the staff members explained with a smile, expressing their genuine desire to make her feel welcomed.

Returning the smile, Shipra maintained her professionalism and politely requested them to resume their duties as she began her assessment of the branch.

Having worked at various branches in her career, Shipra was taken aback by the dismal state of this one. The branch's infrastructure was very poor, characterized by congested suffocating interior, soil flooring instead of marble, old wooden furniture covered in dust, and outdated computer systems. Her disbelief grew as she noticed loose wires and scattered stationery, painting a picture of neglect.
Her shock deepened when she discovered the inadequate restroom facilities, with only one common toilet that too in a state of disrepair. Realizing the enormity of the challenge ahead, she couldn't help but silently curse Toppo, the one who had likely assigned her to this branch.

By then, Namrata had also explored the branch and shared Shipra's dismay. "Hey Shipra, where's your cabin?" Namrata teased, aware of the branch's lack of proper managerial accommodations.

"Shut up," Shipra responded, her irritation evident. "Let me finish the formalities quickly, and then we can leave." Despite her frustration, she remained focused on the task at hand, eager to address the branch's issues and bring about much-needed change.
She completed all the formalities in matter of few hours. Collecting all the required data for assessment she and Namrata left to their rented house for a much needed respite from all the travelling and work.

The house was situated in the nearby town of Amruj. It was a double storey building owned by an elderly couple who lived with their grandson on the ground floor while they rented out the first floor.

Upon arriving at the house, the elderly couple welcomed Shipra and Namrata with open arms, treating them like beloved daughters and ensuring they had everything they needed for a comfortable stay. The first floor was fairly spacious. It had two big rooms in the corner separated by a common washroom. Unlike modern architecture there was no attached bathroom in any of the rooms. Beside the two room the floor was a large open courtyard enclosed by a five-foot-high boundary on all sides, with stairs descending to the ground floor from one corner. Shipra and Namrata loved the accommodation it was almost identical to the PG they had when they worked together but with a rural touch.

Shipra and Namrata got busy setting up their rooms and unpacking, making the space feel more like home. As Shipra finished arranging her belongings, she dialed Alok to update him on her day. Their conversation, though brief due to his ongoing classes, brought comfort to Shipra, especially when Alok mentioned that his mother had arrived to look after Aarav, reassuring her about their son's well-being and easing her mind.

By the time they finished settling in, evening had descended upon them. Shipra went to Namrata's room, finding her absorbed in her phone. "What are you up to?" Shipra inquired, sensing Namrata's uncharacteristic quietness, a stark contrast to her usual cheerful and mischievous nature.

Shipra had suspicions about the reason behind Namrata's decision to join her on the journey. She prodded further, "Common now spill the beans, you've been acting strange – quiet, distant, even flirting with Patode. And, dare I say it, you haven't been your usual pain in the ass, i am not leaving here without the truth." as Shipra laid beside her.

With a heavy sigh, Namrata handed her phone to Shipra, pointing  her to take a look. Shipra glanced at the screen, finding herself staring at her boyfriend Rahul's Instagram page. A picture of Rahul with another girl caught her eye, the two of them in a close affectionate embrace.

Shipra furrowed her brows, a mix of confusion and concern crossing her features. "This is Rahul, but who's the girl?" she asked, trying to make sense of the situation.

Namrata's voice dripped with bitterness as she replied, "That's the bitch he dumped me for."

Shipra's heart sank as realization dawned upon her. Namrata had been through a breakup with Rahul, and she had joined her on this journey in order to cope with the heartache and get a move on.

"I'm truly sorry, Namrata," Shipra consoled, enveloping her friend in a warm embrace. "That jerk doesn't deserve you. You're such a catch, Namrata. Trust me, someone far better and more deserving of you is just around the corner." she added, with anger towards Rahul.

Namrata like Shipra was a unique blend of beauty and brains who turned head everywhere she went. However, unlike Shipra she loved attention and had a slight voyeuristic streak. A little taller than Shipra she had a slimmer body, long legs, flat stomach, firm breasts, light brown soft skin, dark brown short hairs and a confident attractive face. She was proud of her perfect fit body and loved to flaunt it. The thing that differentiated her the most from Shipra was her insatiable sexual appetite and modern outlook on intimacy. Having indulged in multiple relationships in the past, Namrata reveled in exploring the realms of pleasure and embraced her liberated views on sexuality.

With a gentle smile, Shipra suggested, "Just forget about that looser, lets head out and enjoy the evening."

Taking Namrata's hand, she led her out to the open courtyard, the soft glow of the beautiful sunset was casting a peaceful ambiance around them. As they settled into the serene and quiet rural surroundings, Namrata relaxed a bit. With Shipra by her side, she found herself reminiscing about their old days in the PG, sharing laughter and fond memories that helped ease the weight of her heartache.

While Shipra and Namrata were enjoying the peaceful evening engaged in their discussion, Shipra's phone suddenly interrupted them with a ring. It was Patode on the other end of the line, calling to check if Shipra had any trouble in office, how they  both were settling in and to see if they needed his assistance in anything. He was cleverly trying to woo them both by his gentleman behavior and his strategy seemed to be working. Being city girls they weren't accustomed to such humble and attentive behavior. In the city, people often seemed too busy or indifferent to bother with such courteous formalities.

Shipra and Namrata were quite touched by Patode's caring behavior. They appreciated his consistent efforts to ensure they were comfortable and well-looked after, which sparked a light-hearted exchange about his character between the two friends.
"Patode is a real gentleman, contrast to his tough outwardly physique he's quite a considerate person inside, its a rare quality among men today." said Namrata clearly jabbing at Rahul.

"Yes, and he's respectful too. He doesn’t just leer at us like other men tend to do," added Shipra.

Oblivious to Patode’s true intentions and his cunning ways, the girls found themselves warming up to him, comforted by the absence of any unsettling vibes. It seemed that his facade of respectful approach had not only won their trust but also allowed them to let their guard down around him.

As they were discussing and enjoying the views resting their elbows on the boundary, Namrata noticed some movement below. Two young boys had entered the house while involved in some animated discussion.  Namrata straightaway recognized them as the same hooligans who had flirted with them at the tea stall by the bus stand. Namrata's recognition sparked a sense of caution in both women as they observed the newcomers entering the house below.

Despite Shipra’s hesitation, Namrata felt emboldened to confront the boys, confident in the safe space they were now. As they made their way downstairs, the boys appeared shocked to see them, as though they had seen a ghost. Namrata was prepared to confront them about their previous inappropriate behavior and even more for their audacity of stalking them here. However, just as she was about to speak, Asha tai, the landlord, emerged. She introduced one of the boys as her grandson, Swapnil, and the other as his friend, Alok. During the introductions, the boys silently pleaded with Namrata and Shipra, gesturing an apology and asking them not to disclose their earlier misconduct to Asha tai. Out of respect for Asha tai, Namrata chose to remain silent about the incident.

After Asha tai retreated inside, the boys expressed their gratitude to Namrata and Shipra for keeping quiet. Namrata, still agitated, asked the boys to come upstairs as she wanted to give them an earful as her frustration had not subsided.
As they ascended, Swapnil maintained his best behavior, keenly aware of the potential repercussions with his grandmother. However, Alok, the more audacious of the two, couldn't resist his rowdy nature, shamelessly ogling at Namrata and Shipra's  enticing ass outlined by their loose pyjamas.

Namrata's lashed out on the two boys as she demanded an explanation, "Why shouldn't we inform Tai about her misbehaving grandson and his unruly friend?"

Swapnil stood in silence, head bowed in shame, as he repeated his apology, "I'm truly sorry, ma'am. I mistook you both for local dance performers who often entertain at weddings," he explained meekly, his demeanor reflecting genuine remorse. Meanwhile, Alok stood defiantly, his attitude far from subdued compared to Swapnil's.

Namrata's gaze turned to Alok, her tone sharp as she pointed out his demeanor, "Your attitude speaks volumes, especially when Tai isn't around."

A reluctant apology escaped Alok's lips under Swapnil's coaxing, "I'm sorry," he muttered grudgingly.

Swapnil pleaded with Namrata, promising to fulfill any chores assigned to them, he guaranteed that they will ensure that Shipra and Namrata have a pleasant stay.

But Alok couldn't resist one last jab, "And next time, maybe dress more appropriately. You gave us the wrong impression," he smirked before hastily retreating winking at them, leaving Namrata seething with anger.
Shipra intervened, urging Swapnil to leave and cautioning him to behave better in the future or she'll be inclined to divulge the teal stall incident to Tai.

Swapnil assured to comply and left hurriedly, leaving Namrata still seething with frustration, muttering curses under her breath. Shipra calmed her down as they headed back inside.
.…..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Are we going to tell Bhiva about these two hotties staying at my house," Swapnil asked Alok.

"No, not now, that motherfucker insulted us today, trying to act cool in front of them. He will hog all the attention as usual and leave us high and dry. Moreover the luck is on our side he is not here for the next few weeks. Let me first break the attitude of these two sluts, especially of that bitch Namrata, then when i have fucked them to my hearts content i will let you and him in on it for sloppy seconds." Laughed Alok with lust for the Namrata and Shipra.

"Are you sure man, Bhiva will get angry, he will not like it," warned Swapnil a little afraid of Bhiva.

"Shut up, you pussy, it is our time now, just try not to open your big mouth." He rebuked Swapnil.

"Don't you wanna enjoy those juicy tits, you were lusting after this morning, just imagine man both the girls are staying so close to you, taking naked showers, roaming in skimpy clothes, showing off their curvy figure, those juicy thick thies and tight shapely butts, ohhh man just thinking about them is giving me a hard on." Alok tried to manipulate Swapnil.

Swapnil lost in thoughts was letting his imagination run wild and a lustful smile emanated on his face as he replied," That's true bro, i really want to see them naked especially that Shipra, man she is so sexy and that innocent face makes me mad."

With a smirk, Alok felt confident he had Swapnil under his control. "Relax, buddy. Just stick to my plan, and by end of this month, we'll be having foursome with these women, right in the open courtyard of your house," he boasted, his confidence unwavering.

Swapnil looked at Alok in disbelief, "Are you serious? How will we manage that?"

Alok chuckled, "You don't know these city girls, they are total sluts. Have you noticed how they were dressed in those skimpy T-shirts and pyjamas. They love showing off their body to men, shameless Cocktease. Trust me, I have a plan. We just need to play our cards right and within no time both the bitches will happily spread their legs for us."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipra and Namrata remained oblivious to the looming threat posed by Patode and the hooligans Alok and Swapnil. As the days went by Shipra busied herself with organizing the branch, while Namrata focused on recovering from a recent breakup while diligently completing her project before transitioning to a new job.

Shipra took proactive steps to involve all staff members in enhancing the branch's performance. Meanwhile, Patode seized every opportunity to assist Shipra, earning her admiration for his dedication and support in getting the staff on track. By the week's end, Shipra had successfully completed pending tasks and streamlined branch operations, while Patode, with assistance from Toppo, improved the branch's infrastructure and secured approval for constructing a new toilet, impressing Shipra with his thoughtful gesture.

As Patode worked to win Shipra over with his charm and dedication, Swapnil and Alok made a planned effort to display exemplary behavior whenever they encountered Namrata and Shipra. They assisted Asha tai with household chores, ran errands, and refrained from causing disturbances at night, even offering their help to Namrata and Shipra if needed.

Namrata and Shipra were taken aback by the sudden change in the boys' behavior but cautiously accepted their assistance. They began to entertain the possibility that Swapnil and Alok had genuinely apologized and learned from their past mistakes.
As end of 2nd week approached, Namrata and Shipra decided not to go back to Pune as they were quite exhausted. Shipra informed Alok, her husband, about staying back. She wanted desperately to be with Alok and Aarav as she missed them a lot but stayed as the round trip journey will be quite exhausting as she had to rejoin the branch back on Monday. Namrata too agreed as she didn't wanted to go back to Pune as of now.

On Saturday evening, after returning from work, Shipra invited Patode over for tea to thank him for his assistance throughout the week.

"Please follow me, Patode ji," she said, leading him upstairs.

"Wow, ma'am, you've got yourself a nice little place here. You must me enjoying the views from here," Patode remarked as he entered the first floor. "It's a whole lot better than the house i was gonna suggest you." he continued.

"Yes, we are having a pleasant stay here, why don't you sit down, let me change then we'll have a cup of tea." Shipra replied as she went to her room.

"Namrata, Patode ji is here," she called out, knocking on Namrata's door as she passed by.

Namrata, who was dressed in a long T-shirt that seemed to cover her shorts, giving the impression she might not be wearing anything underneath, came out to greet their guest. Her outfit revealed her smooth legs as she approached, jokingly saying, "Finally, Mr. MVP finds time to visit us," as she greeted him with a traditional Namaste.

Patode, caught off guard, couldn’t help but stare for a moment before awkwardly looking away as he realized his gaze had lingered too long. On the inside though Patode was delighted to see Namrata in this state.

Namrata understood his predicament but she liked his reaction. She boldly replied," What's the matter Milind ji, is anything wrong." she teased him by purposefully closing in on him.

"Ma'am i am sorry but it seems like you forgot to put on your pants." Patode replied trying to act shy while he enjoyed the view.

"Hahahaha.....," Namrata burst out laughing her eyes almost teared up as she couldn't control her amusement.

"What's the matter, what did i miss?" Shipra entered the courtyard dressed in salwar suit confused by Namrata's uncontrolled laughter.

"Milind ji here thinks i am naked down below," Namrata explained pointing down at her dress. "Look Milind ji i have my shorts on," Shipra lifted her t-shirt up revealing her snuggly fit shorts.

"Oh, I see. I’m very sorry, that was quite embarrassing. Please forgive me, I’m not very familiar with modern fashion," Patode apologized, still a bit flustered.

"There's no need to apologize, Patode ji. It’s an old habit of hers to catch people off-guard. If anything it's her fault, she should have dressed appropriately. Please don’t mind her," Shipra reassured him, handing him a cup of tea.

"Common Shipra, Milind ji and i are just having fun, isn't Milind ji." Namrata ignored Shipra's comment.

As the evening progressed the girls became increasingly at ease with Patode as they talked on various topics. Namrata was hogging almost all the conversation with Patode. Shipra didn't know why but it was making her annoyed.

"So, Milind ji are you married?" Namrata enquired.

"I was, few years ago but she left me, i am single as of now." Patode replied with a little sad smile.

"I am sorry to hear that," Namrata apologized and continued," if you don't mind can you tell us why?"

Before Patode could respond, Shipra cut in, "Namrata, that’s too personal. Patode ji, you don’t need to answer that," she said, giving Namrata a stern look.

Namrata snapped back, "Don’t pull your managerial rank here, Shipra. Milind ji is a close friend he can trust us with his secrets."

"It's okay, Shipra ma’am," Patode interjected. "But the reason is quite embarrassing. I don't think I can discuss it unless I’ve had a few drinks. Also, it's getting late; perhaps we should continue this conversation another time."

"We can arrange that, why don't you join us tomorrow for a drink, it's been a while we had booze" Namrata said excitedly.

"I don't mind if it's okay with Shipra madam," Patode said with a curious look at Shipra hoping for her approval.

"She doesn't mind, outside of work we all are friends, isn't it Shipra." Namrata said requesting her to let her have some fun.

"Fine," Shipra gave in as she also wished for some relaxation after the hectic two weeks.

"Yay!!! party." Namrata exclaimed.

"Okay then I'll be taking your leave, and the dinner is on me tomorrow," Patode said while he headed back. Patode was excited, he didn't expected such quick turn of events, he thanked Namrata for unknowingly aiding him in his advances. He knew tomorrow could turn out to be a great chance in lowering the inhibition of these girls and if a moment presents itself he could make a move on Shipra seems to be fairly impressed by him.

"Shipra, you have Alok's number why don't you ask him to arrange for some beer tomorrow, it has been many days we had a drink, i think we deserve a little break." Namrata asked Shipra.

Alok and Swapnil since their first encounter have managed to win the trust of Namrata and Shipra. They have shared their number with them in case the ladies required anything and have run errands for them on many occasion, especially Alok, being the resourceful one he had been their go to guy.

"I don't think it's a good idea, Namrata." Shipra a little concerned hesitated to call Alok for arranging booze.

"Don't be a party pooper, give me the phone i'll call him," Namrata said, taking the phone to dial Alok and instructing him to bring them some beer the following day. She also texted him their preferred brands.

Being her usual nosy self, Namrata couldn’t resist peeking at Shipra’s WhatsApp, where she found Shipra had been sexting with her husband. She teased Shipra while reading her chats," Some one is getting horny in just a couple of weeks."

"Give me back my phone Namrata, that's personal." Shipra snatched the phone back.

"And what were you trying to do wearing such a dress in front of Patode, it was intentional i know, who's the horny one here?" Shipra continued as she teased Namrata back

"I was just fooling around, but i wouldn't mind having some action. It's been almost a month since i last had sex." Namrata replied seductively.

"Keep your panties on girl, do not try anything with Patode. He's my colleague, I don't want any complications." warned Shipra.

"Then what about those two boys, i have seen then ogling at us, Swapnil in particular is quite infatuated by you." Namrata poked Shipra.

"Oh god, you have a dirty mind, those are just kids, how can you even think that." Shipra replied a little surprised.

"You are gravely mistaken Shipra, those boys are not so innocent, you might have not noticed it but i have seen their lust filled eyes. I am sure if given the opportunity they will bed us in no time." Namrata said her tone laced with sensuality.

"It's impossible to win an argument with you, i think you have defiled my mind enough for today, let's go inside and watch some movie," Shipra sighed in giving up as they both went into Namrata's room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look, your innocent bitch Shipra has just messaged me to bring some booze," Alok showed his WhatsApp message to Swapnil, "I told you, these girls are total sluts, drinking booze and having fun." he continued.

Swapnil glanced at the message, his expression thoughtful. "I don't know, man. Maybe they just want to relax and have a good time. Doesn't necessarily mean they're 'sluts'."

Alok shrugged dismissively. "Have you ever seen well cultured girls drink alcohol. These girls, they act all innocent, but they're just looking for a good time, no strings attached." He continued, "Just follow my plan, they have started trusting us, now it's time to speed the things a little. I think tomorrow will be our day, with both of them drunk, we will have our chance."

They both high fived each other excited about tomorrow.

End of Chapter 7: Double the trouble thanks
[+] 5 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by Suraj76626 - 12-05-2024, 06:10 PM