Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(09-05-2024, 10:48 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the comment. Your suggestion is totally against the theme of the story. You will find many stories on this site of reluctant women being forced, if you are into it you can read those stories. I have made it clear thousands of time that Anita is a shameless woman, she does not know what shame is. The things her good upbringing did was to prevent her from having pre-marital affair, make her a woman with a good heart who respects even the poor, be independent and confident. Her good upbringing did not make her shy, she is still shameless to the core and she doesn't hide this fact as she doesn't even consider what she does is a shameless act or how she behaves is completely shameless. Her behaviour and acts are normal for her. So please don't come up with suggestion which is against the theme of this story. Keep enjoying. Thanks again for your comment.

I'm sorry but I didn't mean it in that way. I'm not saying that Anita is some sati-savitri who can't imagine being unfaithful to her husband. I understand that she's completely shameless, I was suggesting that she should just feign reluctance as a way to tease the men in the story, so that they get excited even more. After all, what is seduction if there is no pushback? Anita also wants "it" but she's not gonna come out and tell Hariya to fuck her silly, is she? So, I just meant that Anita should feign reluctance just as a way to tease Hariya, so that Hariya also takes a bit of a risk by going further even though Anita 'seems' to be telling him to stop, although just playfully. As I'm sure you know, sharam and haya can be some of the greatest tools of seduction ;) Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Doodhwali16 - 09-05-2024, 11:20 AM