Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(03-05-2024, 08:09 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Yes very hot update and yes Anita is a hot wife as i mentioned in my previous post and so did you.... 
Arre bhai Ramu kaise jaa sakta hai.... bhala koi khaana saamne paros raha ho toh chhodega kya woh toh khayega hi na........ Use bhejna padega koi na koin karan banake ya fir maalik ka phone aa jaaye aur use kaam ke liye bula le.
Yes the story has much more potential which only Sean knows best or rather i would say better than us.... thats the reason he did delete the ending of the last update, which i think most of the readers must have not read.
Let the story go on as per Seans writing and skills we can only suggest and comment.... 

Sean i would suggest the story be posted on WEBNOVEL alternately or when its complete its a website plus it has it's app too... think about it

Thanks for the comment. I looked at that sote but it seems only completed stories can be posted there. Can we post update wise on that site? Thanks.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 09-05-2024, 10:55 AM