Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
This has to be my favourite story on xossipy so far, by far. The slow seduction is just so delicious. The way it's progressing lekin yun bhi nahi ki ekdam hi saari hadein paar ho jaye, I love this two steps forward and one step back approach. But I do agree with some readers that the addition of Ramu in this scene just feels a bit off, because there is a lack of Chemistry between Ramu and Anita, sure, Ramu is of course going to take advantage of the situation that he finds himself in, but there's just not that level of chemistry between the two, whereas the chemistry between Hariya and Anita is just as perfect as can be, the slow seduction and double-meaning innuendos, I guess you could even say that Hariya should he the main character, at least in this scene, because of the always simmering heat between him and Anita. Maybe Ramu gets called away for some work to facilitate his exit so that it's just Hariya and Anita, but that's up to the writer to decide. One more thing though, I am a massive lactation fetishist and the "doodh" related dialogue just turned me on to another level...so I have a suggestion/request, could you please add some lactation content to the story, pretty please❤️. You already have such a brilliant segue to introduce lactation content with the "doodh" dialogue in the recent update, and if it seems implausible that how could Anita lactate without having had a baby, then you could use some other reason like as a side effect of birth control pills, or maybe she has a natural hormonal condition that makes her lactate, whatever reason you like best......but just the thought of Anita's milky tits being groped and fondled and even being sucked on is just so hottt, Hariya's mouth being filled by Anita's sweet and creamy milk...so much that the milk starts leaking from his mouth and starts running down the sides of his mouth...uffffffff.....please please please...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Doodhwali16 - 08-05-2024, 09:10 PM