Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Chapter 5: The transfer.

Perched atop the wooden desk, Shipra reclines her body gracefully leaning back at a tantalizing angle of 60 degrees. With the upper body supported by her elbows, she breathes deeply, her chest rising and falling with each labored breath. The scattered files and office supplies pushed to the side bear witness to the urgency of making space for her. Beads of sweat glisten on her firm, succulent breasts, threatening to escape her disheveled bra. Her kurti torn from the helm lay in tatters along with her crumpled skirt pooled at the ground  near the desk. The fabric, once smooth and elegant, now bears the telltale marks of being hastily discarded. Its folds and creases betraying the hurriedness of its descent. Her eyes filled with anticipation were looking downwards fixated on the thick fat cock dangling between her thies approching her twitching fanny. Her face etched with uncontrolled and relentless craving, devoid of any hint of remorse or inhibition, as if driven by an insatiable lust that consumed her entirely. Biting her lower lips she spread her long, silky legs wide, inviting the impending pleasure.

Toppo triumphantly remarked," I knew you'd take me up on my offer soon enough. I have a knack for recognising a bitch in heat when i see one."Guiding his black cock with his left hand, he slid it vertically across the slit of her pussy, over the flimsy fabric of her pink panties. The desk was the perfect height for him to thrust into her.

"But your eagerness to spread your legs for me was unexpected. Judging by the sizeable wet patch on your panties just by the mere thought of getting your faithful married pussy rammed by this thick meat i can surely tell that Alok is a wimp incapable of satisfying you in bed. Am i right, Shipra? He playfully teased her while his right hand carassed her navel, slowly and sensually making his movement upwards as he grabbed her bra tugging it downward freeing her swollen breasts struggling for freedom. Her erect, light brown nipples, screaming out for attention. 

Shipra consumed in lust failed to answer Toppo.  Her mouth fell agape, her lips forming a perfect circle as she felt his cock sliding between her thies over her wet love hole and his hand playing with her over sensitive boobs. She clutched her fist, her body moved forward involuntarily, as she closed her eyes surrendering to the bliss of physical pleasure, a soft moan left her lips.

Toppo laughed and said," I'll take that as an Yes." He smirked as he with deliberate slowlness traced the edge of her small panties, pulling the soft fabric to the side using his right hand revealing her clean shaved pussy glistening with wetness forcing her thies to spread even wider.

Toppo commented "What a beautiful love hole you have, the best cunt i have ever seen." As he rubbed his cock on her bare pussy directly.

"Hmmmm....Aaaahhhhhh... Oh God..Fuck!!!!" Shipra ,unable to control the shocks of ecstasy reaching down her core, let out a loud moan,the sound echoing throughout the cabin as her tender pussy lips were parted by the throbing hard cock.

"Pleaseeeeee..... " she cried for more as she lifted her soft plum ass off the desk. 

"What a slutty bitch, Alok really doesn't know what a whore her prim and proper wife is.", Toppo insulted her further. He stopped rubbing his cock and placed it at her sex ready to impale her. His hand gripping her curvaceous hips tightly. The foreskin peeled back as he pushed the bulbous purple head of his cock into her sloppy wet cunt.

Shipra let out a breathy moan, the sound of pure desperation and need. She clawed at the wooden desk beneath her as she felt Toppo's thick cock stretching her walls, inch by glorious inch. "Oh fuck, yes!" Shipra gasped. "Give it to me! Fill me up with that big, black cock!"

Suddenly the door of his cabin flung open, standing there was Alok, his face contorted with rage and humiliation as he shouted..... "Shipraaaa!!!"

"Shipraaaa!!!"

"Shipra"

"Shipra, wake up dear" as Alok slowly and gently careessed her head.

Shipra snapped back to reality from the vivid and erotic dream slowly regaining her senses. She struggled to comprehend that it was merely a dream, feeling overwhelming embarrassment and guilt as she found Alok, her husband, standing before her.Her eyes teared up unable to draw a line between dream and reality. She immediately hugged Alok in a tight embrace trying to get back to the present moment.

Alok was suprised by her sudden reaction upon waking, he enquired her in confusion, "What's wrong, Shipra? Were you having a nightmare?"

Shipra remained silent for a moment, consoling herself that it was just a dream,  she reassured herself that such a thing could never come to pass. Finally, she meekly responded, "Yes, Alok, I had a nightmare," forcing a smile.

Alok relaxed a little, "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked gently, reaching out to hold her hand.

"May be later, I am okay now with you by my side", she whispered softly as she leaned on his shoulder. 

"Now go get freshen up, i have made a delicious breakfast for you", Alok kissed her forehead as he excitedly conveyed his accomplishment trying to cheer her up.

Shipra nodded and rose making her way to the bathroom. She splashed cold water on her face, hoping to wash away the remnants of the haunting images that still flickered in her mind. She couldn't shake off the disturbing thoughts that had been implanted in her mind, and she cursed Namrata for inadvertently instilling such perverse images in her subconscious. 

Shipra took the next few days off from work in order to spend some quality time with Alok and Aarav, before facing the uncertainty of her upcoming transfer. It was needed to take her mind off from the nightmare she had experienced a few nights prior and more importantly to reclaim a semblance of the simplicity she craved amidst all the turmoil not only just in the last few days but also in her life in general. Last 3 years of her life had been a continuous struggle. She failed to remember when was the last time she had such a pleasure of doing nothing. Reflecting on her life she was amazed how unexpected things have turned up.

Shipra had always admired Alok's ambition, his drive to excel in everything he did. However, over the past three years, that ambition had taken a toll on their relationship. Alok's relentless pursuit of success overshadowed Shipra's desire for a simple, content life. Despite Shipra's unwillingness, Alok pushed her to accept promotions and progress in her career, disregarding her desire for spending more time with their son and himself, knowing that the added responsibilities which come with the promotion might not allow for it. Then there was the incident with Toppo which made Alok increasingly frustrated with his job, he made the unilateral decision to resign, manipulating Shipra into thinking that it was their combined decision but infact it was shame of getting a caution letter and a blot on his impeccable career that made him take this decision, concealing the truth to maintain his perfect image in her eyes. Shipra unwillingly accepted all these decisions imposed on her and many more believing in her husband. As a women she was regularly torn between her family's obligations and career causing her life a daily struggle. Her feelings, her needs both physical and emotional, her mental peace all sidelined as she march forward on a path for achieving an ideal,flawless and materially abundance life envisioned by Alok.

Shipra herself was never really an ambitious girl. Her heart found contentment in life's simple pleasures, far away from the pleasures of materialism. Except from the time in her past relationship with Viresh, which left her feeling betrayed and almost stripped of her dignity, she never really exhibited such yearnings to act solely on her personal desires not giving a fuck about rules of society that bound women. Perhaps it was because of this bad experience that led her to devote herself to Alok without giving preference to her own desires and wishes. 

And just like that the week passed filled with tranquility and love totally devoid of any future worries. Shipra sat at the dining table, basking in the warmth of a peaceful week spent with her family. It had been a rare moment of calmness midst the recent choas. Just then a Watsapp notification pinged on her phone. Someone had shared the transfer list in one of the office group. Shipra with a fearfull curiosity went through the list searching for her Name and there it was

Shipra Sharma - Senior Manger- transferred to Kasegoan branch.

Shipra was disappointed to learn that the Kasegoan branch was at a distance of about 300 km from Pune where they presently reside which meant she had to leave Alok and Aarav that too for 6 months. Alok sensing her disappointment consoled her reminding how important this promotion was for them and it was only a matter of 6 months. Shipra gave a mild smile and started gathering more information about the branch, it's business and area. 

Kasegaon was a small village with mere basic facilities which fell under Amruj district which itself was a backward area. The branch was underperforming due to lack of business opportunities in the area and was running on a skeleton staff of 1 clerk, 1 officer, 1 field officer and the manager. The branch had garnered a reputation for underperformance, with dismal quarterly reports painting a bleak picture of its prospects. Shipra realised that this branch is going to be a headache but nothing she could not handle. And with that she started her preparation to take charge at the branch but before that she had to share the news with her BFF. Without wasting a moment, she reached out to Namrata, her closest friend and confidante. 

"Hey,i got my transfer order today", Shipra told Namrata.

"So, you'll not be taking Toppo's offer after all," Namarata joked.

"Don't remind me of that Namarata," Shipra said sternly and continued,"I'll be leaving tomorrow, come meet me at the station."

"I have an idea, Shipra! Why don't I tag along? I'm in between jobs, and I'll be working from home anyway. Plus, I've never experienced village life. It could be fun! What do you think? You will also have a company, just like old times." Namrata suggested excitedly.

"What's the catch? That's not like you. Are you avoiding your boyfriend or something? Spill the beans," Shipra prodded.

"It's nothing like that yaar, i just wanted to apologise for our last meeting, i shouldn't have said all those thing, it's my way of saying sorry, And hey, we won't be stuck there permanently; we'll still be around on weekends," Namrata explained apologetically.

"Apology accepted, no backsies now!!!, i'll see you at the station tomorrow" Shipra said in excitement.

"What's all this excitement about," enquired Alok. 

"Namarata is coming with me tomorrow, she'll help me settle there," Shipra explained.

"Is that a good idea Shipra, given it is a backward and conservative region, unlike Pune," said Alok delicately pointing out his reservations about Namrata and her modern thinking and ways.

"Alok, i know you don't like her, but i'll be needing someone, and since you cannot leave your preparation and come with me, i think it will be quite helpful to me if she comes," said Shipra a little frustrated at Alok.

Alok didn't like Namrata one bit. He had always despised her free spirit, defiant nature and most all that her closeness to Shipra. From Alok's perspective, Namrata's influence on Shipra was troubling. In his view, she always tried to convince Shipra in  following her heart and pursuing personal desires contradicting his own beliefs, which emphasized caution, practicality, and adherence to societal norms.

"Fine, just be careful around her," he cautioned, conceding to Shipra's decision.

End of Chapter 5: The transfer. thanks
[+] 10 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by Suraj76626 - 03-05-2024, 08:48 PM