Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(02-05-2024, 07:44 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: What an amazing update Sean.... Bro its good that you deleted the ending and kept it hanging for the next update otherise it would have been too early to get her topless and the rest what you had added i don't want to mention it further as i did read it before you could edit the ending.... i would rather suggest to have one more update of the teasing/massage and double meaning dialogue, let both of them reach out inside her blouse to play with her breasts and nipples and then let it take a turn with sex or otherwise KLPD.... but please do not make it a threesome its a humble request..... Get Ramu out of the picture after the teasing update and let Hariya take her alone if the later update is going to be sex
Your skilful writing is unimaginable and you know what's the best for this story.... waiting for another raunchy update from you soon

I think sex is too early in episode ramu ko to ab chale jana chaiye aur episode ka ye scenario bhi end hona chaiye but abhi bhi bohot teasing activity baki hai usme ye story bohot lambi chalne wali hai kyu ki isme abhi bohot kuch baki hai....keep it up sean best dialogue ever .... remeber anita is not slut she is hot wife
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Brownboy7171 - 02-05-2024, 10:53 PM