Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
As I have mentioned earlier, growing up I would see many ladies pee standing, mostly older ones who would basically stand at a spot and widen their stance and let it rip and it would basically come out like a stream of piss from a cow or horse. What was amazing was to see them finish and move leaving a huge puddle behind and walk away casually.
The younger ladies standing pee was always an interesting affair. Most would try and find a spot first and then they would look around. Then I would notice them lift the hem of their sarees and part their legs. Their stream would be far more weaker and controlled and sometimes come in spurts or a thin weak stream hardly discernible and some of them would stop and move to prevent the puddle from forming below them. Some would make continuous stream but again keep their stream in check to prevent from spattering piss on their sarees. Then there were some who gave the sexiest of shows, these ere mostly from ladies who were not used to standing pees but wanted to do it for sake of privacy. Usually these ladies would hitch their sarees up to their knees and some up to their lower thighs and let it rip. It was a great show to see thick stream emerge from between their exposed thigs and land on the ground with a splatter forming an instant pool beneath them.
[+] 2 users Like vpw65's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by vpw65 - 30-04-2024, 03:27 AM