Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(28-04-2024, 07:19 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Sean Bro
This massage thing is being going on for too long.... No doubt the naration is too good and dick hardening and also there is too much of erotic scenes created by you but this is goin on and on and i also agree with SRIDER69.... it has to lead somewhere either to a stop by interuption or leads to sex. If at all the episode is extended some more it might make it boring.... thats what i think but you the best of your story.

Also somewhere in the past you had asked about the character of Anita..... Well i think she is an open minded, outgoing and does not hate or rather i would say does not mind people teasing her, touching her or getting her hot at some point she might think about getting fucked by Hariya or Ramu but since she is not giving an open invitation for it so she cannot be called slut (in my opinion).... she has no one to worry about and she knows how to handle the hotness and she knows how people react to her beauty so its ok for her and thats the reason she is wearing such hot clothes and she is proud of her beauty also knowing how Hariya has helped her because of the beauty and her kind character she has. she is also aware that she has to and wants to maintain her character as a HOT WIFE and not a HOT SLUT. The story heading says it all..... Anita Singh Story of Seductive Housewife

In my opinion now the story has to be taken to the next level and Ramu needs to be removed from the scene by some excuse and Hariya has to be the one who will be taking her in her own house now..... with the lights on (electricity returning). Ramu can have his turn some other time in the story, as making her taken by two of them at the same time would be treating her like a slut (again my opinion which can be wrong).

Awaiting a hot and good update in the coming days and also please dont delay the updates. Make it regular please

Sean bro sorry my post came out to be late as there was a short update on the story from you and it was hot and amazing but again requesting you not to keep the frontal massage that very long ( 6 episodes otr updates) make it shorter and  the rest is mentioned above.... make it one on one and not a threesome.

Yahi me bhi sabko samjhana chata hu ki ye scens ab borr ho gaya hai Anita aur hariya ke bazar masti orihinal lag rahi thi wahi continue karo aur usme teasing badao aur Ramu ko hatao
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Brownboy7171 - 28-04-2024, 09:02 PM