Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(28-04-2024, 09:57 AM)fantasywriter Wrote: I am liking the flow of story. The manner in  which story is progressing, looks natural and realistic. For some readers, dialogues seems repeative. But it is natural. Please, close your eyes and see your lovemaking session as spectator. You will find, you had told  multiple time same repeatative words.
Capturing minute by minute of a scene on a paper, required skill which is not cup of tea for most of the authors.
Readers are complaining for not complet scene. But they should think how much time and effort required to post a long update. Author steals time from his personal life, relaxation time and steals some time which should be devoted to nearest and dearest time,to post new updates.

As a reader, we need much more but sometimes forget to think from author's prospective.

I do not know how story will move further.
If I put myself on Hariya shoes, I would be jealous that Ramu is getting for which I Put myself in risk and do so much effort. So I would stop the game at climax, because I know that Ramu has not advantage to get near Anita in near future by himself.

At least there is one reader who understands the purpose of what seems like 'repetitive dialogue'. The main purpose is that the characters are deliberately doing it to tease each other. While I have no issue with readers complaining about the speed as this episode started way back in December and it has been around four months which indeed is a long time for an episode to continue, but they also need to understand that if I had continued it without taking a break it might have been over in 15-20 days an would have seemed a much quicker episode but due to personal reasons I had to take a break. 

I understand the readers' frustration as they are not getting a new encounter to read, but I would request the readers to read this whole episode one more time once it is over and then let me know whether one whole reading session of this long episode was worth it or not. I don't have to write only keeping in mind the current readers but also for future readers as well as the whole story (or novel maybe?).

I have tried my best to keep eroticism in each episode by adding details (for me the eroticism lies in details), but even then if it is not erotic for most readers then I cannot do much and only ask you to wait until this episode gets over and then you can totally ignore this episode and read once the story moves forward.

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. Appreciate the time and effort put in for the feedback.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 28-04-2024, 07:22 PM