Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(27-04-2024, 11:01 PM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: Dear sean, it has been marvelous coming from you so far and considering the story line, I know what do you feel about this story and how do you want to take it forward. We , like you have been waiting for this masterpiece since long, it is been almost 6-7 years that this story 1st came to us through you. But you also have to think about the readers, in the world of social media and so much distraction, readers want instant gratification, but all this while I guess most of the readers have been very patient in wanting to see Anita getting opened up, although while reading the current updates I do feel that she is extremely smart and to say vicious enough to hold the ground right and not letting her chastity taken by in a hurried manner, she knows and she is trying to be passive participants  all this while. But it's really getting tough now to see, the story kind of sticking into some loop and not moving forward.

I get your criticism when you say that there arenit enough readers who actually try to keep the story and conversation around it active, but as a reader i want to tell you one thing that, we will be able to give our honest feedback after reading the particular scene completely. As a reader it gets extremely difficult to put our thoughts for bits and pieces of overall scene because it comes as a repetitive as the scene has not yet completed fully. I hope you would understand what I am trying to convey here.
However there's absolutely no criticism for you writing style and slow seduction and your overall efforts in giving us absolute pleasure and coming up with new development within the restricted complete scene.

This particular rain scene has taken so long and still taking very much time to complete. I know very well that this is build-up of future bombs you are planning to drop for us. But there's something missing from Anita's part when even after so much seduction she isn't trying to lead them into the act but actively trying to give directions and wanting to avoid the situation directly, maybe she has her own reasons, is it because she isn't going to surrender quickly and she is actually aware of what is happening and what will be the outcome, is she trying to maintain her sluty yet savitri image and do not want to come across as any other "worthless" character and want them to win her instead of just getting into her panty, but she in panty in front of two wild men who wants to eat her only. I guess she is playing with them as well and just do not want to surrender herself directly into the hands of raunchy men trying to crush her.

These are my thoughts as of now. Thank you for the development.

And the worst part is some of the previous encounters had much raunchy incidents than this, and i understand the presence of  Ramu in the mix. But the ice is broken. And her promiscuous nature has been proven to Hariya, who lets just say has secured the much-needed approval and Visa, if i may. Come on, after all anita is lying on Hariya's lap with the eye of his dick hitting her on the face while other slmodt knocking her nether entrance..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by srider69 - 28-04-2024, 10:45 AM