Poll: Which part was touched
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boobs
43.01%
40 43.01%
Butt
48.39%
45 48.39%
Pussy
8.60%
8 8.60%
Total 93 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public
(11-01-2020, 03:16 PM)ankur02 Wrote: Hi everybody. I live in Kolkata. My dad works in railway and till my mid 30 he was out of town for most of the time. So, it was my mom who used to do all household work like everyday shopping, taking me to school by bus etc. And I have seen people groping her many times. Most of the time her plump ass. I have seen people squeeze her boobs also.

Hi Ankur 02,
 It's a pleasure to learn that u enjoy seeing ur mom being groped by strangers in public transports. However if u were detailed about how she was groped especially in her ass, how her plump ass was manhandled or squeezed by unknown men.. etc, it would've been great.... so,  plz give details. I think U must have seen ur mom being pressed up from behind by some random guy or other and meanwhile feeling his hard penis up her soft ass... right? It's very common incident and women don't mind to give their butts to the entire menfolk.. haha. In the pretext of crowds they also enjoy secretly being groped especially in their butts. Lol.
[+] 1 user Likes Masseur Alex's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public - by Masseur Alex - 28-04-2024, 10:12 AM