Misc. Erotica Mom for Sale: Tantalizing Short Reads
A Night's Escapade

A dimly lit street stretched out before us, the hum of the taxi's engine punctuating the quiet night. I glanced at my friends, their faces tense with unease. The three of us had been out much later than intended, and though we were now finally on our way home, I knew they dreaded the consequences that awaited them.

"Hey," I attempted to reassure them, "I told you, mom's working late tonight. There won't be any trouble."

"Your mom's pretty chill," one friend sighed, nervously running a hand through her hair. "But mine? Let's just say there'll be hell to pay."

"Same here," the other chimed in, his eyes focused on the passing scenery outside the window. "I don't even want to think about it."

I offered them an empathetic smile but couldn't shake the odd feeling that had settled in my gut. My mother had always been dedicated to her journalism career, often working long hours to chase down leads and meet deadlines. But lately, something had felt off. The late nights seemed more frequent, and my once open and communicative mother had become increasingly distant.

*Maybe she's just really busy with work,* I reasoned, trying to dismiss my growing suspicions. *Or maybe there's something else going on?*

"Almost there," the taxi driver announced, breaking me from my thoughts. My friends exchanged nervous glances before shifting in their seats, preparing for the inevitable confrontation at home.

"Good luck, guys," I said as the taxi pulled up to their respective houses. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"Thanks," they muttered in unison before exiting the vehicle. As the taxi resumed its journey towards my own house, I couldn't help but wonder what secrets my mother might be hiding.

As we turned onto my street, I braced myself for the possibility of facing my mother's disapproval. But instead, I found an entirely different, and much more shocking, revelation. My mother's double life was about to become glaringly apparent, and nothing would ever be the same again.

*Evidence doesn't lie,* I thought with a heavy heart, my world suddenly thrown into chaos. *But how do I confront her? How do I even begin to understand this new reality?*

The city lights flickered through the taxi's windows, casting a dizzying array of shadows across the worn leather seats. The low hum of the engine and the occasional honk from passing cars created an eerie soundtrack to my swirling thoughts.

"Hey, can you pull over?" I asked the driver, spotting a woman standing at the side of the road, her arm outstretched in a desperate attempt to flag down a ride.

"Sure thing," he replied, easing onto the curb.

"Thank you so much," the woman panted as she slid into the back seat, her breaths heavy and labored. Her curly hair cascaded around her shoulders, framing her striking features. She was dressed provocatively, with a plunging neckline that left little to the imagination and a skirt that barely grazed her thighs. A butterfly tattoo peeked out from the curve of her hip.

"Where to?" the driver asked, his eyes lingering on her exposed skin for a moment too long.

"Two kilometers down this road, please," she said, smoothing her skirt nervously. "I'll pay extra for the short ride."

"Uh, yeah, sure" the driver stammered, clearly flustered by her appearance.

As I watched the woman fiddle with her purse, something in her profile struck a chord within me. My heart raced, and I couldn't shake the feeling of familiarity.

"Mom?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

She froze, her eyes widening in shock as she turned to face me. "What are you doing here?" she hissed, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Me? What are *you* doing here, dressed like… like this?" I demanded, my mind racing with confusion and hurt. "Does Dad know?"

"Keep your voice down!" she snapped, her eyes darting between me and the driver. "This is not the time or place to discuss this."

"Fine," I muttered, crossing my arms and sinking back into my seat. My anger simmered beneath the surface, but I knew she was right. We couldn't have this conversation in a taxi with a stranger at the wheel.

"Turn left up here," my mother instructed the driver, her voice now cold and composed. She focused on the road ahead, avoiding my gaze entirely.

*What's going on?* I wondered, my thoughts racing as fast as my heartbeat. *How did we end up like this?*

The taxi pulled over at my mother's destination, and she handed the driver a wad of cash before stepping out onto the sidewalk. "I'll see you at home," she said quietly, her eyes finally meeting mine.

As the taxi sped away, I was left with more questions than answers, and a heavy weight in my chest that refused to budge. This night had changed everything, and our relationship would never be the same again.

The neon-blue glow of my mother's cellphone screen cast eerie shadows across her face as I peered around the corner, heart pounding. She was sitting on the living room couch, scrolling through messages with an expression I couldn't quite decipher.

"Where have you been?" she asked, not bothering to look up. "Your dinner is cold."

"Sorry, Mom," I mumbled, trying to act casual as I crossed the room. I couldn't let her know I had seen her earlier. Not yet.

"Make sure it doesn't happen again," she warned, finally glancing at me before returning her attention to her phone.

"Right, sorry," I repeated, quickly retreating to my bedroom. As soon as my door clicked shut, I pressed my ear against it, listening for any signs that she suspected something.

"Everything okay?" my friend texted, their message lighting up my own phone screen.

"Can't talk now," I typed back. "I'll fill you in later."

I needed to find out more about my mother's double life. What if she was in danger? Or worse, what if Dad knew and they were both involved in something illegal or immoral?

Later that night, I snuck down the hallway, pausing outside my parents' bedroom. The sound of steady breathing told me they were asleep, but a sliver of light escaping from beneath their door hinted that one of them might be awake. Holding my breath, I knelt down and carefully cracked open the door, just enough to see inside.

My mother wasn't in bed. Instead, I found her phone charging on the nightstand, its screen still illuminated. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed it and quickly retreated to the safety of my room.

"Tonight at 2. Park Prime, wear something interesting," read the message from an unknown number.

"Park Prime?" I thought, my mind racing. "That's the hotel downtown." My curiosity piqued, I knew this was my chance to uncover the truth about my mother's secret life.

I set an alarm for 1:45 a.m., careful to keep the volume low, and tried to catch a few hours of sleep. But every time I closed my eyes, images of my mother in that revealing dress haunted me.

When my alarm finally buzzed, I silenced it and tiptoed towards the front door, only to freeze as I caught sight of my mother. She was slipping into a micro mini skirt and a bralette, her back turned to me.

"Good luck," she whispered into her phone before snapping it shut and heading outside.

"Good luck?" I thought, my heart pounding as I watched her walk away. "What is she getting herself into?"

With adrenaline coursing through my veins, I followed her into the night, determined to find out the truth about my mother's double life – no matter the cost.

The cold wind whipped through my hair as I sped down the empty streets on my scooter, following the car's tail lights like a beacon in the darkness. My heart pounded in my chest, an erratic rhythm fueled by fear and curiosity.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I whispered to myself, gripping the handlebars tightly.

The car finally slowed to a stop in front of Park Prime, the luxurious hotel casting a warm glow onto the street. I parked my scooter in a shadowy corner across the road and watched intently.

"Where is she going?" I wondered, my thoughts a whirlwind of confusion and dread.

Instead of my mother getting out of the car, the driver stepped out and opened the back door, allowing a tall man with dark hair to slide into the seat beside her. As the door closed, I caught a glimpse of my mother leaning in towards him, her lips parting for a passionate kiss.

"Hey, can't you find a better place to park that thing?" a passerby grumbled, jerking me from my voyeuristic trance.

"Uh, yeah, sorry," I stammered, my face burning with embarrassment.

I moved my scooter behind a nearby dumpster before returning to my vantage point, now obscured from any prying eyes. Peeking around the side, my stomach churned as the car windows began to fog up, making it difficult to see what was happening inside.

"Is this really happening?" I thought, my hands shaking as I strained to make out the shapes moving within the car.

The man pressed my mother up against the window, her body writhing beneath his touch. Their silhouettes danced together in a frenzied rhythm, mouths hungrily seeking each other between fervent movements. The scene unfolded before me for what felt like an eternity, a display of raw passion and desire that both repulsed and captivated me.

"Mom, why?" I choked out, my voice barely a whisper. "Why are you doing this?"

The minutes ticked by, each second stretching into an unbearable weight on my chest. As the car continued to rock gently, the reality of my mother's secret life bore down on me, crushing any sense of normalcy that remained.

"Who is she?" I questioned, fighting back tears. "And how much more is there to discover?"

The dim light of the basement flickered, casting a sinister glow on the faces of the gambling den's patrons as they whispered and laughed amongst themselves. The air was thick with smoke and the scent of alcohol, making me feel lightheaded as I struggled to process what I was seeing.

"Hey, there she is!" a man exclaimed, raising his glass in my mother's direction as she emerged from behind a curtain.

"Nice outfit, doll," another chimed in, leering at her barely-there clothing that left little to the imagination.

"Thanks, boys," Mom replied coyly, striding confidently through the room as if she owned the place.

"Mom, how can you be so comfortable in this environment?" I wondered, my heart pounding in my chest as I hid behind a pillar, observing her every move.

"Come on, let's celebrate!" a man suggested, pulling Mom onto his lap where she settled without hesitation, wrapping an arm around his neck.

"Sure thing, sugar," she agreed, accepting a drink from a passing waitress and taking a long sip.

"Cheers to a successful night!" the man said, clinking his glass against hers.

"Cheers, indeed," Mom replied, flashing him a flirtatious smile that made my stomach churn.

"Is this really who she is?" I questioned internally, the image of my once modest mother shattering before my eyes.

"Hey, I heard you had quite the adventure earlier," a woman teased, winking at my mother suggestively.

"Let's just say it was a thrilling ride," Mom responded, laughter bubbling up from her throat.

"Thrilling? Try mortifying," I thought bitterly, my anger growing with each passing moment.

"Hey, gorgeous, when are you free for our next rendezvous?" the man holding my mother asked, his hand grazing her thigh possessively.

"Let me check my schedule," she teased, taking another sip of her drink as she pretended to think. "How about next Friday?"

"Sounds perfect," he grinned, leaning in for a quick kiss that sent a jolt of disgust through me.

"Who is this woman, and what has she done with my mother?" I asked myself, feeling utterly lost and betrayed.

"Enjoy the rest of your night, handsome," Mom said, sliding off the man's lap and sauntering away, leaving me to grapple with the realization that my mother was living a double life I could never have imagined.

As I watched from the shadows, the beat of loud music and dim lighting pulsated through the gambling den. My heart raced, feeling as though it was trying to match the rhythm surrounding me. The air was thick with tension, clouding my thoughts and making it difficult to process what I was witnessing.

"Alright, everyone! Time for some real entertainment!" shouted the man holding my mother in his lap. His voice boomed over the din, demanding the attention of all present.

"Are you ready?" he asked my mom, who responded with a mischievous smirk that seemed so foreign on her face.

"Always," she purred, her voice sultry and confident.

My breath caught in my throat as I saw the man's hand raise and land on Mom's behind with a resounding smack. The sound echoed through the room, followed by a collective cheer from the crowd. I felt sick, unable to comprehend how my own mother could be participating in such debauchery.

"Get up, babe," the man commanded, his grip tightening on Mom's waist. She obeyed, standing before him as he quickly yanked her panties down, leaving her exposed to the lustful gazes of the audience.

"Is this really happening?" I questioned internally, my anger morphing into a suffocating feeling of despair.

"Show them what you're made of," the man said, pulling up Mom's dress and initiating an intimate act right there in front of everyone. The room erupted into cheers and applause, as the sound of hands pounding against tables filled my ears.

"Go, go, go!" shouted someone from the crowd, egging them on.
[+] 1 user Likes Erotica_King's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom for Sale: Tantalizing Short Reads - by Erotica_King - 24-04-2024, 04:19 AM
Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 04:49 PM