Misc. Erotica Mom for Sale: Tantalizing Short Reads
Divorce, Lust and Scandal

I stood in the doorway, watching the neighbors' eyes widen as they hurried past our house. The once vibrant and welcoming home had become a place of whispers and sidelong glances ever since my parents got divorced. Mom's insatiable appetite for money and sex had turned our lives upside down and alienated us from the rest of the community.

"Hey, kiddo," Mom called out from the living room, snapping me back to reality. She was sprawled out on the couch, wearing nothing but a skimpy silk robe that left little to the imagination. "What are you staring at?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"Nothing, just... people walking by," I replied hesitantly, trying not to let my gaze linger on her exposed skin. As an only son, it was awkward to see Mom dress so provocatively, but part of me couldn't help but enjoy the untamed side of her that had emerged after the divorce.

"Let 'em talk," she said dismissively, waving a hand through the air. "They're just jealous of what we've got." Her voice was filled with pride, even though I knew deep down that her actions were causing more harm than good.

As much as I wanted to confront her about the recent changes in her life, I couldn't find the words. Instead, I retreated into my own thoughts, recalling how Mom used to be a respected school teacher before all this mess began. Sravanee, as she was known to her friends and colleagues, had left her job shortly before the divorce, ensuring she could claim alimony from my father.

"Mom," I finally mustered up the courage to speak, "do you ever miss teaching? You know, being a part of something bigger than yourself?"

She paused for a moment, her playful expression fading into something more contemplative. "Sometimes," she admitted quietly. "But the money's better this way, and it's not like I'm hurting anyone."

"Isn't there another way we could get by?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. "We used to be happy before all of... this."

"Listen, kiddo," she said, sitting up and looking me in the eye. "I made some decisions, and they might not have been the best ones, but we've got to live with them now. We can't go back to how things were. So we've just got to make the most of what we've got, okay?"

I nodded reluctantly, knowing that there was no changing her mind. As much as I wanted to hold onto the memory of our once-happy family, I had to face the reality of who Mom had become – and accept the fact that I, too, was drawn to her debauchery.

"Alright, Mom," I agreed quietly. "I'll try."

"Good boy," she cooed, reaching over to tousle my hair affectionately. "Now, why don't you go on and do your homework? I've got some... business to take care of."

As I retreated to my room, I couldn't help but wonder if there was any hope for us, or if we were doomed to live our lives in the shadows of Mom's choices. But for now, all I could do was try to find a way to navigate this new world, hoping against hope that we might someday find our way back to the light.

The harsh sunlight filtering through the thin curtains illuminated the multitude of discarded clothing strewn across the living room floor. As I stepped into the room, I couldn't help but notice how Mom's wardrobe had changed since we started living together after the divorce. The once-modest outfits were replaced with skimpy, revealing garments that left little to the imagination.

"Hey, kiddo," Mom called out from the kitchen, her voice light and carefree as she prepared breakfast. "I've got some good news for us."

"Really?" I asked, my curiosity piqued despite my misgivings about Mom's newfound lifestyle.

"Yep!" She grinned, sauntering into the living room with a plate of scrambled eggs and toast. "I've been talking to this man – he's like a business partner, you could say – and he's been helping me build up a nice little client base."

"Client base?" I furrowed my brow, trying to ignore the way her barely-there robe clung to her curves.

"Sure thing. I've got a steady stream of clients now, never more than three a day. And sometimes, they even want me to entertain them in groups." Her eyes sparkled with excitement, and I felt a strange mix of disgust and fascination as I imagined her engaging with multiple men at once.

"Mom, is this really what you want? Don't you worry about what people think of you?"

"Aw, sweetie. I know it's not ideal, but I've got to make ends meet somehow. Besides, I kind of enjoy it," she admitted with a shrug, taking a bite of her toast.

I sighed, letting my gaze drift back to the scattered clothing. As much as I wanted to believe that Mom was only doing this out of necessity, I knew deep down that she reveled in the attention and the thrill of her illicit activities. It was a side of her I never knew existed before the divorce, and I couldn't help but be drawn to it despite my better judgment.

"Mom, you know I'll always support you," I said hesitantly, trying to reconcile my conflicting emotions. "But please, just promise me one thing."

"Anything, honey."

"Promise me that you'll be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you."

She smiled warmly, pulling me into a tight hug. "I promise, kiddo. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

As we embraced, I clung to the hope that maybe, just maybe, we could find a way to navigate this new life together, without losing ourselves in the process.

The school bell rang loudly, signaling the end of another day. As I trudged through the crowded halls, I couldn't help but overhear the whispers and snickers that followed me wherever I went. It seemed my mother's reputation had spilled over into my life as well.

"Hey, have you heard? His mom's turned into a real slut!" someone whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

I tried to ignore the taunts, focusing instead on the sound of my own footsteps echoing through the corridors. But it was getting harder and harder to tune them out. I knew they were talking about her wardrobe, the way she flaunted herself in public, and her insatiable appetite for attention.

"Your mom's been quite the topic of conversation lately," remarked Mr. Verma, the school principal, as he approached me in the hallway. His voice was tinged with genuine concern. "Has she considered coming back to teach here? I think it would do her some good."

I hesitated, unsure of how to respond. I knew Mom enjoyed the easy money that her new lifestyle provided, and the idea of returning to work as a teacher held little appeal for her. But maybe Mr. Verma was right. Maybe this could be the lifeline we both needed.

"Thanks for asking, sir," I finally replied, swallowing my pride. "But I don't think she's interested in coming back."

"Such a shame," Mr. Verma sighed, shaking his head sadly. "She was an excellent teacher. Well, if she ever changes her mind, the door is always open."

"Thank you, sir," I murmured, watching him walk away.

As I made my way home, I couldn't stop thinking about what Mr. Verma had said. Would Mom really be happier going back to her old life? Or was she too far gone to ever return?

When I arrived at our house, I found Mom in the living room, surrounded by shopping bags and dressed to the nines. She was chatting animatedly with a couple of her lovers, her face painted with bold makeup that made her seem like someone else entirely.

"Hey, kiddo," she greeted me with a bright smile. "How was school?"

"Fine," I mumbled, feeling a renewed sense of resentment bubble up within me. It seemed so unfair that Mom could enjoy herself like this while I spent my days dodging insults and judgmental stares.

"Good to hear," she said breezily, turning back to her companions. "Now, where were we? Oh, right, discussing our plans for tonight's party!"

I retreated to my room, trying to block out the sound of their laughter and flirtation. But as I lay on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, I couldn't help but wonder if there was any hope left for us. Or if we were both simply doomed to live in the shadows of Mom's choices.

My eyes snapped open as I heard the front door slam shut with a force that shook the walls. Mom's laughter, higher pitched and more nervous than usual, echoed through the hallway. The sound of heavy, confident footsteps followed, sending chills down my spine.

"Mom? What's going on?" I called out, peering cautiously out of my room. A man I had never seen before stood in the living room, his tall frame dominating the space. His eyes, dark and dangerous, seemed to hold secrets, and an unsettling energy radiated from him.

"Ah, there you are," Mom said, trying to sound casual but failing to mask her unease. "This is Demon, a new... friend of mine." Her voice wavered slightly as she spoke his name, as if she was afraid of what it might summon.

"Nice to meet you, kid," Demon said, smirking at me as he casually dbangd an arm around Mom's waist, pulling her closer to him. She stiffened but didn't move away, her eyes flicking between us nervously.

"Hi," I muttered, unsure of how to react to this stranger who had suddenly invaded our home. There was something about him that made me want to run and hide, but I knew I had to stand my ground for Mom's sake.

"Your mom tells me you're quite the student," Demon continued, tightening his grip on her. "Must take after your father, huh?"

"Leave him out of this," Mom snapped, finally finding her voice. But her defiance seemed only to amuse Demon further, his grin widening as he stared her down.

"Anyway," she said hastily, attempting to change the subject, "Demon is just here for a business meeting. We'll be done soon."

"Really?" I asked skeptically, my gut telling me there was more to the situation than met the eye. "What kind of business?"

"Adult stuff," Demon answered dismissively, his eyes never leaving Mom's face. "Nothing you need to worry about."

"Right," I muttered, unconvinced. As I retreated back to my room, I couldn't help but feel a growing sense of dread. I didn't know who this Demon guy was or what he wanted with Mom, but one thing was clear: he was bad news. And if she continued down this path, it might lead to something far worse than anything we'd experienced before.

Mom says he can suck your life out of your pussy, I thought, recalling her words. But was it worth risking everything to satisfy her desires? The question haunted me as the muffled sounds of their conversation filtered through the walls, and I feared that I already knew the answer.

The sun beat down on the city streets, casting a harsh light on the grimy buildings that lined them. Sweat trickled down my brow as I made my way home from school, my backpack weighing heavy on my shoulders. Thoughts of Demon and his twisted influence on Mom swirled in my head, making each step feel like a burden.

"Hey kid," a voice called out from behind me, causing me to jump. I turned around and saw Demon leaning against a lamppost, a sinister grin plastered on his face. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Stay away from my mom," I spat, my heart pounding in my chest as I stared him down. I knew I was no match for him physically, but I couldn't let him have complete control over our lives.

"Relax, kid," he said with a mocking laugh. "I'm not here for her today. Just wanted to chat with you."

"About what?" I asked warily, feeling the tension in the air thicken.

"Your mom's quite the woman, isn't she?" he mused, ignoring my question. "But you already knew that."

"Get to the point," I snapped, growing increasingly impatient with his games.

"Alright, alright," he said, holding up his hands in mock surrender. "I just wanted you to know that I never pay your mom for her...services. In fact, I don't pay any woman. I think my gift is payment enough, y'know?"

"Gift?" I scoffed, disgusted by his arrogance. Would he stop at nothing to humiliate us?

"Yep," he replied, a sickening gleam in his eyes. "And I'm not just some average guy either. I've been caught masturbating on a crowded bus, and I could even have sex in a public toilet if I wanted. Your mom knows all about it."

"Is this supposed to be some sort of threat?" I asked, clenching my fists at my sides. "Or are you just trying to scare me?"

"Neither," he replied, his voice dripping with malice. "I just want you to understand who you're dealing with."

"Stay away from us," I warned, mustering all the courage I could.

"Or what?" he taunted, a wicked grin stretching across his face.

"Or I'll make sure everyone knows the kind of monster you really are," I shot back, my resolve steeling within me.

"Good luck with that," he sneered, pushing off the lamppost and sauntering away. "You'll need it."

As his laughter echoed through the air, I couldn't help but feel a shiver run down my spine. This man was capable of anything, and I was more determined than ever to protect Mom from him. But would I be strong enough to stand up to someone as twisted as Demon?

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting eerie shadows on the walls of our living room as I watched Mom pacing nervously. Her eyes darted back and forth, her hands wringing together as if trying to squeeze out the fear that had taken hold of her.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked, concern lacing my voice.

"It's Demon," she whispered, her voice trembling. "He wants me to go with him to Bihar for a performance… a dance party, followed by…" She swallowed hard, unable to finish the sentence.

"Isn't that what you do?" I tried to keep my tone neutral, but the disgust was hard to hide.

"Normally, yes, but this is different," she insisted, her eyes welling up with tears. "This man is dangerous, and there's no telling what he might do if I refuse."

"Can't you just say no?" I asked, feeling hopeless.

"Are you kidding? He could release my explicit photos to the public!" she exclaimed, terror in her eyes. "Then what would become of us?"

As much as I wanted to find a way out for her, I knew that Mom was trapped, forced to comply with Demon's twisted demands. The thought made my blood boil.

"Fine," I said through gritted teeth. "You'll go to Bihar and do whatever it takes to protect us."

"Thank you," she replied, relief flooding her face momentarily before being replaced by dread once again. "But don't worry about me. I can handle myself."

"Promise me one thing, Mom," I said, looking into her eyes. "Promise that you won't let him break you."

"I promise," she vowed, her voice resolute despite the fear that still lingered.

"Alright then," I sighed, trying to find some semblance of peace in the decision. "Do what you have to do, and we'll find a way to get rid of Demon once and for all."

As I watched Mom prepare for her trip to Bihar, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were both stepping into a dangerous game with an unpredictable adversary. But I had to believe that, somehow, we would come out on top.

The dim light of the hotel room cast eerie shadows on the walls as I sat on the edge of the bed, lost in thoughts about what my mom had gotten herself into. A soft knock pulled me out of my reverie, and I opened the door to find Mom standing there, her eyes downcast.

"Did you talk to Demon?" I asked, trying to gauge her mood.

"Y-yes," she replied nervously. "He... he has some specific requests for tonight."

"Are you okay with them?" I asked, concern lacing my voice. Mom hesitated before answering.

"Truth is, I don't have a choice. He said if I don't comply, then..." She trailed off, but I knew what she meant. The threat of her explicit photos being released was always hanging over our heads.

"Tell me what he wants," I said, hoping that knowing would somehow make it easier to accept.

"First," she began, taking a deep breath, "he wants me to walk around the hotel naked. He says it's to show that I belong to him."

"Are you serious?" I exclaimed, feeling a mix of anger and disbelief. "That's just so... humiliating."

"Believe me, I know. But it's better than the alternative," she replied, resigned to the situation. "And that's not all. When we're alone, he wants me to let him do things to me that are... painful, but pleasurable at the same time."

"Mom, that sounds dangerous," I warned. "You should be careful."

"I will be," she promised, steeling herself. "But I need you to understand that this is something I have to do. For both of us."

"Fine," I agreed reluctantly, hating the thought of what she was going through. "Just remember your promise. Don't let him break you."

"I won't," she assured me, determination in her voice. "Now, I should go. He's waiting."

As Mom turned to leave, I couldn't help but feel a pang of fear for her safety. But I also knew that there was no going back now; the only way out of this mess was to play along with Demon's twisted games and hope we could find a way to bring him down in the end.

"Be strong, Mom," I whispered to her retreating form. "We'll get through this together."

The sun had barely risen when our car pulled up to the Bihar venue, casting a warm orange glow on the faded exterior of the building. I couldn't help but notice how Mom seemed to relish the attention Demon was giving her during the long drive; his fingers expertly teasing her most intimate areas as he whispered obscenities in her ear. It made me uncomfortable to witness, but there was no denying that it seemed to fuel Mom's desire.

"Welcome, beautiful," one of the organizers greeted as we stepped out of the car. He looked Mom up and down with an approving grin. "You've certainly got Mumbai's finest right here."

"Of course," Demon boasted, wrapping an arm around Mom's waist possessively. "She's mine, and she knows how to please."

"Alright, let's get you two settled in your dressing room," the organizer said, leading us through the bustling backstage area.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Mom practically lunged at Demon, her hands roaming his body hungrily. He responded in kind, pinning her against the wall as they shared a passionate kiss.

"Wait," I interrupted, my voice wavering. "Can't you at least spare me from watching this?"

"Quiet, boy," Demon snarled, not breaking away from Mom. "Your mother is mine now. She enjoys this, don't you?"

"Yes," Mom gasped between kisses, her eyes locked onto mine. "I do."

Feeling both hurt and disgusted, I turned away, trying to focus on anything other than the sounds of their heated encounter. Moments later, a knock on the door announced the arrival of Mom's outfit for the performance – the revealing choli and transparent ghaghra, designed to show off every inch of her curvaceous figure.

"Get dressed," Demon ordered, finally releasing Mom from his embrace. "It's time to put on a show."

As Mom slipped into the provocative outfit, I couldn't help but stare. The barely-there choli and transparent ghaghra left little to the imagination, and I knew that the audience would be in for quite the spectacle.

"Ready?" Demon asked, eyeing her approvingly.

"More than ready," Mom replied confidently, a sultry smile playing on her lips.

The moment she stepped onto the stage, the crowd erupted into whistles and lewd remarks. Their eyes devoured her exposed flesh, their lust palpable in the air.

"Look at them," Demon whispered to me, his voice dripping with malice. "They all want her – but she's mine."

I clenched my fists, unable to shake the sinking feeling in my chest. Mom may have willingly surrendered herself to Demon, but I couldn't help but wonder what it would take to free her from his grasp.

The first thump of the bass echoed through the venue as Mom took the stage, her body swaying to the pulsating music. The crowd's eyes were glued to her every move
[+] 3 users Like Erotica_King's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom for Sale: Tantalizing Short Reads - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 09:00 PM
Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 04:49 PM