Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
(03-04-2019, 05:57 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: There was electricity running through her body. His hard penis felt quite soft and gentle, for some strange reason. She was overwhelmed by the energy in his body and was almost choking with anticipation of the invasion that she so much didn't want. She did, however, for a millisecond thought of how good that beautiful penis would feel in her vagina and then became overwhelmed with guilt.

She put her hands on his chest and tried to push him off. "No, Nitin. Don't do this, please. Don't change our relationship. Stop what you are doing."

Pressing on his chest couldn't stop his buttocks from applying pressure to his cock and as he nudged down a little, her wet and slippery opening betrayed her resolve to not let him in. He started to enter her with ease.

"Noooo, Nitin. Noooo, son. Noooooo." He pressed down and the head made its way past her opening. He was so energized when her pussy closed around his head that he shoved it all the way in with one quick thrust.

"Oh God, help me please." She cried. "Oh Bhagven, what has happened?" 

He reached under her and grabbed her shoulders. Then he slid his cock out slowly until it was about to exit and then shoved it down again. Up, in, up, in, until he developed a slow and forceful rhythm. Then he started to fuck his mother with the zeal of a rider on a galloping horse.

"My son is fucking me, Lord. My son is having sex with me." She cried. "Help me, Lord. My son is putting his thing inside my thing."

She couldn't stop him. Funny enough, the energy that she thought she was going to use to stop him didn't materialize. He was fucking her almost with the kind of ease that he would have had if she was a willing participant.

He was pumping at a steady pace. He wasn't in a hurry, but at the same time he wasn't going easy on her. She was trembling against his thrusts.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, Lord." She could only stutter. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She could only manage to say those as his thrusts made all the other words go back in.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, Nitin. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, Son."

He was started to say something as well. He was uttering, "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah." to her "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." She clenched her teeth as the electricity became more focused. "Umph, umph, umph."

Her young, strong, virile son was fucking her and there didn't seem to be an end to his thrusts. He wasn't out of breath or tired. He was just pumping and from the way he was doing it, it seemed like he could go on for a while.

15 good
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by Milf rider - 23-04-2024, 11:56 AM