Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Last week, my friend had her baby shower ceremony, and both I and another friend, who work in another city, traveled for about 8-9 hours to attend. The plan was to get ready at our friend's place and then go together to the ceremony.

As we were nearing our destination city, about 20 minutes away, my friend suddenly needed to use the restroom. She asked me to continue driving while she planned to use the restroom at our friend's place. Our friend lived in a luxurious apartment building with 8 flats on a single floor and a long lobby. She resided on the 9th floor of a tower with 12 floors. Upon arrival, we realized we had only half an hour before the ceremony began, and we needed to freshen up quickly. However, there was an unexpected issue with the plumbing, causing a disruption in water supply for the past 2 hours, with another 2-3 hours before it would be restored.

With time running short, we decided the ladies should get ready first, anticipating they might need more time. While they were preparing in one room, I was occupied talking to our friend's dad. Amidst this, I received a call from my office and stepped out to take it. Meanwhile, my friend, dressed in a brown saree, exited the room and entered the lobby.

As she entered the lobby, I asked her if she had managed to use the restroom. She informed me that the water supply was still cut off. I suggested she step out for a moment to find another restroom, but she declined, mentioning she needed to make a call. She then walked around the lobby, seemingly engrossed in her phone. The lobby, with 8 blocks, had only 2 blocks inhabited, while the rest were either unsold or empty, rendering it eerily deserted. I observed her walking back and forth, intermittently pausing to type on her phone, scroll, and resume walking. Eventually, she headed to the far corner of the lobby, where she was partially obscured from view. After a few minutes, she began walking back towards me just as our friend's mother called us in for refreshments. I instructed her to go ahead while I wrapped up my call, which was drawing to a close.

After she entered the apartment, I returned to the lobby and was surprised to find eight distinct puddles of various sizes scattered across the floor.
[+] 2 users Like sam5585's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by sam5585 - 21-04-2024, 06:38 PM