Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(17-04-2024, 10:47 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Reading replies from some readers, at this point it's like Hariya has some kind of a right over Anita's extramarital virginity, and that if Ramu pops the cherry, it's as if he's cuckolding Hariya.

Earned... What's earned? It's extramarital, so all is fair. As far as I'm concerned, it's Anita who has the right to pleasure, be it from Hariya, Ramu, or the neighborhood cricket team. The whole thing is that she's so primed for action that she won't mind almost anything other that a publicly known gangbang.

Can you not visualise what's happening right now? Anita's face down against a big hard naked dick and another one a feet from her privates..  does that not cause a stir in the loins?

Also, the writer has made it clear that he has made changes to the story from its previous version, so it's high time to stop cribbing about Jeetu's absence. It just doesn't fit. On the one hand, she's only just now getting primed for action, on the other, you want her to have a full blown affair at home? What stops her, then, from finding a dark corner or empty shop in the market and bending over for Hariya?

The only thing I feel lacking is some background dirty talk about Anita behind her back.. too much respect Hariya shows her. In front of her, it's okay, but away from her.. there can be done realistic thoughts...
Thanks for the explanation. Reading the comments, it seems that most readers' haven't understood Anita's character at all. That's why I keep asking to provide feedback regarding her character so that I know whether readers' have understood her character like the way I intended them to understand, but unfortunately most are just passive readers who don't say anything or when they comment they just want the story to move in their own way. 
Thanks again. Next update will be posted soon.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 20-04-2024, 06:07 PM