Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
The entire head of his cock was now inside her. Surprisingly, they were moving together, finding just the right pace as Uncle Shyam slid more and more of his cock into my mature mothers love-canal! His rough lips were on her budding breasts now  his mouth hovering over her light-brown nipples causing her to squirm as she felt his warm breath on them. My mom bit her lower lip as this old brutes tongue teased her nipples one by one. Her already erect nipples hardened even further as he licked her pointed buds, chewed it and sucked her boobs hard.

Seconds following that, with one long push, Uncle Shyam slid the length of his cock up into my mothers gaping pussy. Aoooowwwhhhhhhhhh Babaaaaa Goooooo!!! (Aoooowwwhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyy Goossshhhh!!!), my mom grabbed the back of the old perverts balding head and cried out in pain and pleasure. He pulled out and thrust into her again and again. With each thrust, my mother breathed in and out, like she couldnt breathe since the pleasure was so intense.

Uncle Shyam soon pulled his face away from her massive breasts and pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her and she kissed him back  not as a submissive sex slave but as a mature woman kissing her lover! Their lips parted and their tongues slid together, loving each other just like their bodies were loving each other!

Uncle Shyam then lay backwards so that he was now on his back while my mom straddled him and steadily began rocking back and forth, up and down. She was still panting heavily as the 55-year old man reached up and took hold of her massive milk tanks in his rough dark masculine hands! For a second, my mom leaned down toward him and seizing the opportunity, the old bastard took her nipple into his mouth again! Uncle Shyam was more excited than Id ever seen him before! He quickened his pace and thrust harder and faster into her aching vagina. Mmmmmmmm!!, she moaned and threw back her head, her eyes closed and body covered in sweat. Her pussy squeezed his experienced cock as the pleasure became too much for her to take. Ungggggghhhhhh!!!, my mom screamed as a wave of ecstasy raced through her. Then, almost suddenly, she fell on Uncle Shyams shoulder and embraced him as he drilled her. Clearly, she had already cummed on his long, hard cock!

The old neighborhood pervert then slowly toppled her on the bed while his stiff manhood was still inside her! He was on top now and started fucking her missionary style as my mother lay on the bed exhausted and unable to react. Uncle Shyam rode her faster and faster and before long, he too let out a huge groan  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  and thrust deep inside her, emptying his balls in her womb!

Uncle Shyam then collapsed on the bed beside her, his left hand stretched over her huge breasts and his hairy right leg spread across her thighs. A small amount sperm dribbled out of his limp penis and onto her chubby thigh.

Watching the scene I too blew my load inside my pants! My mom and Uncle Shyam looked like two lovers who had just had a night of wonderful passionate sex and were now hugging each other for warmth! Perhaps this was their last encounter!

It was 1:00 AM already and as I fast-forwarded the video, I realized that they had rested for the remainder of the night. At 4:45 AM, I saw my mom slowly alight from the bed and wear her robe as she was getting ready to leave. Owing to her movement, Uncle Shyam woke up as well.

Shikha, ami jekhanei jai na keno, toke jiboneo bhulbo na! Aar dekhis, ekdin amader milon abar hobe! (Shikha, no matter wherever I go, I shall never forget you! And just wait, someday we will surely meet again!), he said as he sat up on the bed. His voice was croaking owing to the weight of his emotions.

My mom was almost in tears when he said that. Amar bor amar kache bochore 2-3 baar ashe. Ebar apnio chole jachen. Ami aar jibone shukh pabo na mone hoy! (My husband only comes to me 2-3 times a year. Now youre leaving me as well. Ill never find true happiness in this life!), she said, her voice heavy with melancholy as well.

Uncle Shyam then got up from the bed and suddenly gave her a tight hug. My mom responded by burying her face in his hairy chest. It didnt look like a sexual hug, but a romantic hug instead. A hug between two lovers!

He then kissed her on the cheek and promised her that he would be back.

My mom then left the room as the video ended!

The End...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 07:40 PM