Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 49

New Beginnings!

My slumber broke quite late the next morning, about 10:00 AM. Surprisingly, when I woke up, I was sleeping on the carpet next to our empty sofa. There was no one to be found. I was covered in a thin blanket but when I peered inside, I knew I was naked. I put my hand inside and touched my limp cock which seemed quite sore from all the masturbations and the hand-jobs last night, and there was dried up cum on my pubic hairs, my inner thighs and over my scrotum. My thoughts drifted back to last nights wild sexcapades which started with a leisurely card game and then gradually escalated to a full-blown orgy. I recalled the illicitly tight French-maids outfit that my sweet homely innocent mother was forced to wear by this perverted old dominator Uncle Shyam. I remembered how conservative my mom was only about a few months ago and how she had transformed into this slutty MILF, having sex with almost anyone and everyone who came in contact with her  from low-class perverts to African Negros! I thought about how Uncle Shyam had been such an instigator and forced her into the depths of perversion that none of us knew she could be capable of!

I slowly got up from the bed, wrapping the blanket around my waist and making my way to the bathroom. When I reached the bathroom, I noticed to my surprise that there was light coming from inside and yet the door was open. So I pushed it a little bit, causing the door to open up halfway. As soon as my eyes fell in contact with what was inside, I immediately felt horny again and my sore limp cock suddenly rose to attention. My heart skipped a few beats as I saw my sweet homely mother naked under the shower! Even though Ive seen this scene at least half a hundred times by now, it never ceased to make me horny. Her back was towards the door, which gave me an uninhibited view of her backside. She was applying soap on her naked back. The combination of water and soapy lather dripping down her silky dark hair onto her fleshy, spotless fair backside and then gradually making their way down over her round globular ass-cheeks was a sight to behold! Soon, my mom bent down a little bit and started applying soap over her creamy fleshy thighs and legs. As a result, her massive ass appeared to stick out even more lewdly as water continuously tumbled down over them.

I was again losing my control. My hands automatically reached down inside the blanket and I started slowly caressing my hard member. The guilt of watching my mom in such an exposed state had been driven out of my mind months earlier when this whole thing started. Now, I was just a lust-filled incest cuckold who loved to watch my mother naked and being fucked by random low-class strangers!

I opened the door a little bit more and the creaking sound suddenly caused my mom to turn around and she saw me staring at her naked body, with my hand inside my blanket. She immediately covered herself with a nearby towel and yelled, Ja ekhan theke! (Get out of here!). Shocked and startled, I ran out of there, closing the door behind me, my hand still stuck in my blanket and hovering over my penis. I thought I would feel ashamed, but I didnt. I felt excited. I sat on the sofa, waiting for her to come to the living room and give me a long drawn scolding. But as I was waiting, I realized that everything was out in the open now. Last nights incident had cleared up a lot of the smoke. My mom knew I loved watching her getting fucked and I even jacked off to it! The cat was out of the bag.

My mom was wearing a modest full-sleeved purple-colored silk nighty when she came and sat beside me. Although the nighty covered her entire body, including her fat creamy delicate arms, it had an irrefutably low neckline thru which I could see most of her luscious firm breasts completely. She was sitting at an arms length from me and was watching where my eyes were. She was suspicious of me now, I realized. Although I was looking down in a pretense of shame, my eyes were constantly roaming about  sometimes stealing a few glances of her inviting cleavage and at other times, her shapely legs as they hugged the material of the nighty owing to her wet appearance.

Suddenly she started asking questions. Kal raate jeta holo seta thik hoyni. (What happened last night as not right.), she said with a heavy voice, Tor Papa jante parle amae bari theke ber kore debe. (If your Papa finds out, then he will throw me out of the house.)

Ami Papa ke bolbo na. (I wont tell Papa.), I assured her.

Ami jani tui bolbi na. Tui kal osob dekhe khub utsahito hoyechis seta ami ebar bujhe gechi. (I know your wont tell him. I understood that you got really excited while seeing that last night.), she said. I looked at her with a slightly surprised look. My mom smiled, Amar Bapi Dada o age orom I chilo. (Even my older brother Bapi was like you.). I wasnt surprised. Even Uncle Bapi told me that when we were at their house. Tor moton o amae erom bhabe lukiye lukiye dekhto. Kintu, bishwash kor, ami iccha kore esob shuru kori ni. (Like you, he used to watch me while hiding as well. But, believe me, I didnt start this whole thing intentionally.)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 07:33 PM