Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Mmmmmmmm!!!, she moaned as I saw teardrops at the corners of her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. I wondered if they were tears of joy and satisfaction or of guilt and pain. But I was enjoying watching her in this hot predicament. On top of that, Uncle Shyam had moved his chair closer to mine and was now squeezing and stroking my already erect cock even harder. I felt his excited fingers and palm and the wetness of my pre-cum. Holding, squeezing, stroking. Holding, squeezing, stroking, stroking, stroking. Wet, slippery, stroking!

I was beginning to think the African could go on like this all night, but his body finally stiffened and shuddered, and he let out a loud grunt as he made a hard thrust inside of her. Aoooowwhhhhhhh!!, my mom screamed in pleasure as she felt his big dick spasm and begin to erupt. His hot sperm sprayed inside of her, deep inside her womb  the same womb where I came from! The feeling of watching them was incredible and the fact that a black guy was cumming inside her again seemed to add to my excitement and once over the edge, I too spurt thick gobs of cum down Uncle Shyams hand and then rested back on the chair.

Once he had orgasmed inside her, he held my moms shoulders and then gently lowered his face down on hers. When my mom lifted her face up, his lips met hers. Surprisingly, she didnt pull back. Instead, my mom put her arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth, Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!. The brute then slowly pulled his huge cock out of her, leaving her pussy agape, cum running out of her hairy love-hole. He then fell on the side of the sofa, tired and exhausted. My mom too looked tired and exasperated as she lay back on the sofa, her erotic French-maid attire ripped open  but still clinging to her midriff  exposing her massive milk tanks and dripping cunt as she spread her legs and just sat there, eyes closed and catching her breath.

I thought this was over since three men  including me  had already climaxed, with the milkman sitting at the other corner of the sofa steadily regaining his strength. However I had forgotten completely about Uncle Shyam, who was still sitting beside me, his cock hard as a rock in my tired hands. Soon, he easily free his manhood from my light grip and slowly walked over to my mother to inspect her condition. Once he was near her, he said, Kire, Shikha darling, kemon laglo gono-chodon (So, Shikha darling, how did you like the gangbang)

My mom was too exhausted to respond, she just laid back on the sofa, her body dripping with sweat. Haha! Eto sohojei tired Ekhono ekta khiladi toh baki ache! (Haha! Tired so soon Theres still one more player left!), he said, pointing to his own cock. Tor gude aar bodhay jaygay nei. Tai aaj tor pod i marbo! (Theres no more room in your cunny today. So, today, Im going to fuck your ass!), he proclaimed. Honestly, my mom was too tired to protest or even comprehend what this sick cruel old pervert was planning to do with her.

Uncle Shyam unkindly proceeded to flip her almost limp body onto her belly and lifted her up onto all fours, on the sofa. He stared in awe at her fair, plump butt cheeks, his mouth almost drooling sexual anticipation. Surprisingly, despite my recent orgasm, I felt my cock twitch a little when I noticed his hungry eyes staring down at my exhausted moms ass and him stroking his cock as a result of that perfect visage in front of him. Uncle Shyam had always had a weakness for my moms perfectly round globes and had seemingly moved her backwards, to expose her twitching ass to his filthy mind.

Unsure of when I would have this chance again, he decided to go forth with my moms anal intrusion. Slowly, as if to savor the moment, the pot-bellied pervert began stroking the curves of her round arse with his warm sticky hands that were still covered in my cum. To tell you the truth, this was making me even hornier. Bhalo lagche, Shikha (Do you feel good, Shikha), he asked with a devious smile. My moms only reaction was her butt slowly flexing with each of Uncle Shyams gentle massages. I bet she was enjoying it as well, but was too tired to speak. Soon, however, that all changed when the dirty pervert raised his right arm and a hard, hard raining of barehanded blows was delivered to my mothers undefended ass. Ahhhhhh.huffffhuffplease.hufff.Shyam Babuuffff.aar na.please!!, (Ahhhhhh.huffffhuffplease.hufff.Shyam Babuuffff.no more.please!!), her pleas were like squeals as she begged for him to stop. Uncle Shyam, however, smacked her with devilish skill. Never too hard, but hard enough to cause a stinging pain that gradually resulted in a warm, heated glowing over her ass. My moms butt was soon red, red hot rather!

Uncle Shyam paused at that moment and then bent down to explore my mothers tortured flesh. Ooooohhh!, she gasped as something wet slid over reddened flesh. She realized soon enough that it was Uncle Shyam licking the bottom he had recently so expertly treated to a hard spanking. He took his time, to lick both of my moms poor, punished nether cheeks until they glistened with his wet saliva.

Mmmmmmmm!!, she moaned. The coolness resulting from the old perverts licking calmed my mom somewhat, but her spanked orbs still radiated glowing heat and combined with the sensation of having his tongue, the tormented buns made her moan and slightly wriggled her buttocks.

Ahhhhh tui toh besh mostite achis re magi! (Ahhhh youre excited, you slut!), he said, Tor chele dekh tor dike kerom ha kore takie ache! Er modhei ekbar mooth mere feleche amar haathe, abar ekhono or dhon ta kutkut korche or ma ke chudte dekhar jonno! Kintu aaj ami tor gud chudbo na! Tor pod marbo! (Watch how your son is staring at you! Hes already jerked off once in my hands, and now his cock his aching to see his mommy getting fucked hard again! But today Im not going to fuck your pussy! Today, Im going to fuck your ass!).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 07:30 PM