Fantasy romeo and his juliets
deeps you have a perfect thigh i never thought it would be this much soft and tender she is holding my hand and presses it hard i know she is in other world so i take my palm off of her leg but rubbed her thigh with my back hand she is shivering then i feel some ups in her leg its her inner wear so i put my fingers in the place and separating her inners outer layer from her thigh and my finger is near her pussy if i push it again i can feel the outer folds of her pussy but before that she started to cry in my ear please take you're hand out her crying got best of me and i took away my finger but before she leave my shoulders i put the same hand in her shoulders and she looked at me and i say sorry deeps but let me keep my hand here please she nodded for sometime i let her watch the film but i keep touching her boob with back of my hand in regular interval when she see me i act like watching the movie then there is a interval so take my hand off he
Deepa: you rascal how dare you to touch me down there
Romeo: sorry deeps i can't control myself you look so pretty today i like you dear please don't shout 
Deepa: ok but keep you re hands off me 
Romeo: ok what do you want in this interval popcorn or something 
Deepa: nothing 
when the interval is over we again watch the movie again i touched her thigh this time she stared at me angrily but i did'nt care i see her face and move my face towards her but she look away from me i kissed her in chin but i put my hand in her shoulder and push it in her dress toward her chest but she keep looking away from me but murmuring to leave her but i know she is mine today so touched right boob only the base i feel now and keep moving my hand in side her bra i want to circle her boob base but her bra stopped me from doing that but i keep moving my hand inside her bra i just rubbed it and slowly i move my hand toward her nipple before touch her nipple i circled it with my finger she was moaning now stop.... dont.... i can't.... these are the words coming out of her mouth and i cupped her right boob fully and pressed it lightly like using a horn this time she turned and she me in the eye she was in lust i can see it in her eyes i keep pressing her boob continuesly and she shudderd this time  i know she is not climaxed but she is leaking then while pressing her boob i kissed her full in the lips  it was my first kiss so i don't know how to kiss properly but i keep my lips on her after a while i licked her lips with my tongue she opend her lips very slowly i just put my tongue in her mouth and searched her tongue she gave up this time and opened her fully our tongues smacked and saliva come out of our mouth her lips are so soft i enjoyed kissing her we lost in our own world keep kissing she welcomed my tongue to her when i pull mine she come to my mouth with her tongue i sucked her tongue like sucking a lollipop then she suck my tongue i touched her belly with other hand she try to stop my hand with hers but she cant my hand roam over her belly hip and her back we kissed like this for 10 min she moved her head and broke the kiss to breath she is breathing heavily i can see her chin and full of our saliva i just wiped my chin off our saliva the kiss is so good i kissed her after 2 min when the movie is ended our kiss too ended when lights are on she corrected her dress and you are very bad boy i will never speak with you again by saying this she leave but i just slpped her ass and she turn and rise her hand to slap me again i stop her from doing and pull her toward me this time theatre is empty everyone is leaved we are the only people in the hall so i tell her that you can't slap me but i am gonna clap you not with my hand her face is red with shyness and confusion 
Romeo: deepa my baby i like you i want you the day is not over come to my home we can finish what we stsrted here 
Deepa: badboy no leave me i am going to my hostel
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 08-04-2024, 03:26 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by sarit11 - 08-04-2024, 04:20 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 08-04-2024, 05:50 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by sri7869 - 09-04-2024, 02:03 AM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 09-04-2024, 10:10 AM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 16-04-2024, 07:13 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 16-04-2024, 07:16 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 16-04-2024, 08:46 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 17-04-2024, 07:39 AM