Fantasy romeo and his juliets
part 4
next day morning i wake up and see my mobile and i got two messages from deepa hey, morning call me when  you awake after this message from her i jumped from my bed and called her 
Romeo: hey, deeps whats the matter why would you want me to call you 
Deepa: hey, hi i want to see you 
Romeo: ok where do you want to meet me
Deepa: i don't know i am here for only couple of months so you choose the place
Romeo: ok get ready in 50 min and come to the station and i will be there and from there we plan ok
Deepa: done
i moved from the bed and get ready so fast and in next 50 min i am in the station i left her yesterday
Deepa: hey hi 
she was in churidar and she looks pretty today
Romeo: hey deeps what happened why you cut the call last night and why we are here
Deepa: last night sathya started a small ruckus 
Romeo: what why 
Deepa: why you're the reason for it 
Romeo: me how
Deepa: she is into you from the school days but yesterday you got her anger 
Romeo: she's into me what do you  mean by it (even though i know what it means)
Deepa: don't act ok you know what i mean she likes you from the beginning
Romeo: ok what do you want me to do
Deepa: why do not ask for her number and you made her to feel jealous
Romeo: hey listen i don't want to continue this conversation here in the crowded station come with me 
Deepa: where
Romeo: you have any work today
Deepa: its leave for me today as i do ot for last 3 days 
Romeo: ok its leave for me too come with me lets walk in the road for a while and decide what to do today
Deepa: ok 
we leave the station and walk in the roadside and she did not say anything for some time so i started
Romeo: hey i know sathya likes me but i like you i don't know its a love or not but i like you 
Deepa: what but she said last night that you always liked her not me and no one likes me because i am black and not dress like girls in the city and blah blah 
Romeo: hey stop who said this to you sathya she is a fool don't take her seriously ok i like you youre not black but dusky and sexy 
Deepa: don't lie  (her eyes are away from me but i am keep looking at her face for her to see me )
Romeo: see my  face while i speak with you deeps 
she turned and face me i just winked at her and she is blushing and rise her hand to hit me but i got her hand 
Deepa: we are in road leave me
Romeo: you should think of it before try to hit me 
Deepa: leave me
Romeo: ok one condition there is theatre if you come with me for a movie then only i leave you
Deepa: ok 
she was shy while say this but it was my plan to take her to movie today i planned it in my house everything thats why i take her to the walk in that particular direction and now she is with me in the theatre it was a dupped movie so theatre is empty i took her to the corner seat and sit with her
Romeo: thanks for coming with me i forgot it where is she 
Deepa: she is in work as today is her 3 to ot tomorrow she will have leave
Romeo: ok 
Deepa: why do you take me to this theatre its almost empty and only few people are here with us to watch it 
Romeo: they re all cople like us deeps
Deepa: oh what we are not couple ok
Romeo: if you say so but they think we are couple
then the movie starts and we watched the movie after 20 min i put my hand on hers she looked at me but i didnt see her but i know she see me then she turned her head to the screen this time i put my hand in her thigh she tried to take my hand away but i see her in the eyes and say deepa you are looking sexy i like you the most she is shy without say anything she tried to remove my hand i take my hand of her thigh but again i touched it but this time i did not keep it ideally move my hand back and forth in her thigh she looked at me please don't do that but i keep moving my hands in her thigh and grab it hard and she moaned in my ear by holding my hand aahh i rubbed her thigh and feel its softness
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 08-04-2024, 03:26 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by sarit11 - 08-04-2024, 04:20 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 08-04-2024, 05:50 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by sri7869 - 09-04-2024, 02:03 AM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 09-04-2024, 10:10 AM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 16-04-2024, 07:13 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 16-04-2024, 07:16 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 16-04-2024, 08:46 PM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 17-04-2024, 07:39 AM
RE: romeo and his juliets - by damien123456 - 18-04-2024, 12:52 PM