Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
(24-03-2019, 03:27 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: I sat and my memories went at my past.

I was always a hyperactive kid. I love to wear colourful dresses and I love to wear ornaments. 

I love my husband even he is rude and old because he never say no to my purchase of jewels and dress. But when my husband died all things change. They said that you have to wear only white saree. And no jewels at all. 

I’m just 21. I just started to realise how good is to live. They beat me and forced me to wear white dress because this is our culture. I indeed hated the culture. What should I do if my husband died. Bullshit. I thought.

But even my dad asked me to wear that. I was heart broken. I decided to suicide. But Raghu is the only reason and cause for me to live. I went to city because I want to keep my son away from these ridiculous culture and traditions. 

I’m the only person who knows how much I cried in front of mirror when my son asks me ,”why u don’t wear color dress amma?” What should I tell him. 

Readers do tell me about your thoughts about these customs. 

-----

Leave that we can continue the story.

I dunno when I started to cry. I was crying like a big sword hit my chest and stabbing me. Thank god I closed the door and come. I dunno when raghu saw that. He silently went seeing me. I was even sorrow. What he didn’t even tried to console me. This is the love he had in me. I thought. But I didn’t feel.much. I bathed and wore my dresses and bangles and all jewels. I saw mirror. I was so happy all the sadness is gone. I went happily like a teen age girl to the hall.

My son saw and all saw me. My sister’s husband is eating me with his eyes. I went to the kitchen to help my mom and sis. He is waiting to see my cleavage. I showed him knife and cut a beans. That feared guy turned away. Even my sis saw that. She was so angry.

I smiled in my mind jealous ah you little thing. My son is wearing his dhoti. My dad bought this because he is big boy now. My son is seeing me like he is seeing me first time. Actually it is correct he is seeing me first time. I went upstairs and went to check the bag we bought. But it is just an act. I know my little babe will follow me. I was waiting for him. Yes. He came. He came and stood at the door open jawed. I was smiling at him. He came near to me.and the convo begins.

11 goood
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by Milf rider - 15-04-2024, 01:22 AM