Adultery Fantasy World Series(FSW)-Adultery, Incest
Janvhi and Kareena become the prostitues
Part – 1

My name is Janhvi .I used to live in the hostel . I had a mother, father and one elder sister. My elder sister, Sara, was 26 and my father, Sanjeev, was a government employee and my mom, Kareena, was a housewife. Mom had a beautiful build and those were seen in us, her daughters as well.

[Image: Kareena.jpg]

Though mom was 38-yr-old but her assets were still in full bloom, I think she cared for them very much and had surely maintained them well, fair complexion, body 36-30-36. Her boobs were still damn tight and surely anyone would die to have her in bed.

I decided to go home and surprise mom and dad. I packed my bags and reached the town at around 12:00 noon. I knew that at this time dad would surely be at his office and Sara would surely be at her college. I made my way home and paid the auto. I took my luggage and moved closer to the door. I saw that it was open.

I sneaked inside the house and shut the door, and went upstairs to keep my luggage in my old room and come back down to surprise mom. I was back in about a minute or so and started searching for my mom. She was neither in the kitchen nor in the drawing room so I hoped that she would be in her bedroom.

I slowly started moving towards the room which was at the end of the gallery. I moved closer, I started hearing sounds from the room of mom and a male voice. I thought that dad was at home as well. I went closer but halted as I heard the things that mom was saying,

Mom “Ahh… ahh…. Fuck me! Yes, yes… yes…”

Male voice “Yeah… you are still a bitch Kareena. The best one… yeah…”

I decided not to move in and started walking back but my mind was telling me to take a peep, I had been among my friend’s company who mostly talked about sex and all. I decided to go to the room next to the bedroom.

It was where we used to put the old items. I went inside and there in the wall was a small peep hole that Sara and I had made when we were young. This hole was sure going to show me something new today, which my friends just talked about.

I peeped in, at first I saw mom lying on the bed all naked while a man was fucking her, I thought, “Wow! Mom’s body is really amazing and she seems to be enjoying the sex as well.”

Mom: “Ahh… Ghusa zor se… dum nahin hai kya… aur zor se…”

Man “Dum toh hai rani, par soch raha tha kutiya ab iss umar mein jhel nahin paayegi…”

I was shocked on hearing those words from his mouth as I never thought that my father or mother could speak anything like this.

I watched closely as the man’s face came near her, I was stunned for moments as that person was really not my dad and mom had been fucking someone else. I was getting angry, but waited to see what my mom would respond to the things that the man had said.

Mom, “Rahul Madarchod! Tere laude mein dum na hai iss kutiya ki aag ko shaant karne ka!”

Rahul “Achcha, aisa kya?”

Mom “Haan aisa hi! Tabhi toh Salim, Rohan, Suvid aur Ravi ko bhi bulaaya hai. Pata nahi saaley harami kahan mar gaye?”

Rahul was now laughing and saying to mom, “Sadak pe koi mil gaye hogi, ussi pe toot pade honge. I was now in total anger and wanted to go to the room and ask mom why she was doing all this, but I guess Rahul was having the same question in his head.

Rahul ``Ek baat bata, tere pati mein khot hai kya? Matlab tujhe shant kar pata hai ki nahi.” Mom started laughing, “Khot toh nahin hai, saaley ne chod chod ke do beti paida ki hain. Par wahi hai na, woh saala thak jaata hai aur jhadte hi so jaata hai, main jalti reh jaati hoon. Rahul laughed and asked mom, “Yeh toh pakka hai na ki who dono ussi ki betiyan hain.”

Mom was now smiling a naughty smile, “Tujhe koi shak hai?”
Rahul “Haan, Janhvi ka baap kaun hai uske bare mein. Tu un dinon Salim se karib karib hafte mein ek baar toh chudwa bhi rahi thi bina protection ke.”

Mom “Uska toh pata hai mujhe, woh sach mein ussi ki beti hai”

Rahul “Salim ki?”

Mom: “Nahin bey, mere pati Sanjeev ki. Salim ka bachcha hua tha pet mein parr gira diya tha maine.”

Rahul started laughing, “Wah…”
Mom “Saale kutte baat band kar aur chod mujhe, saaley baaki kutte kab aayenge?”

I was shocked to listen all that and was now not watching the action that was happening inside, I could not believe that mom had aborted Salim’s child that she had got while fucking him for weeks. Soon the doorbell rang, I heard my mom,

Mom: “Aa gaye harami ke pilley, parr darwaaza toh khula tha. Ho sakta hai hawa…”

Rahul “Janu ab toh tujhe khub maza aayega.”

I slowly followed them till the staircase from where the door was visible to see what was happening. Rahul had his hand on my mom’s shoulder as she was holding his cock as they walked near the door. Rahul “Let me see who is there, if they are not those rascals then you might get into trouble.”

Mom: “Yeah sure.”

Rahul peeped through the hole, “Assholes are here. He opened the door, and in came 4 more men. Salim was a muscular guy with a great build while Rohan, Suvid and Ravi were pretty average in their built.

Rahul “Madarchod, kahan mar gaye the…”
Salim, “Abey condoms lene chala gaya tha.”
Rahul shut the door after letting them inside. Suvid and Salim went near the fridge to grab some beer bottles inside the fridge while Ravi and Rohan straightaway went near my mom as she was all naked, Ravi started sucking on her boobs while Rohan was kissing her on the neck, mom was caressing their heads as they were doing all this.

Mom: “Haan bey salim, tu wahi khareed. Pehle kitni baar pehen ke pela hai yeh toh bata!”
Salim “Apne liye nahi laya hoon, inke liye laya hoon.”

Mom: “Saaley le jaana apni biwi ko chodna isse pehen ke, kutiya ki aulad.”

Salim was laughing, “haaye Kareena, tu jab aise bolti hai toh bahut mast lagti hai.”

Mom “pehle hi bol deti hoon, koi harami condom nahi pehna. Aur saaley sabhi mere andar hi jhad ange, main kab se pyaasi hoon iske liye. All said at once, “Theek hai kutti. Mom was laughing on hearing that out.

Mom “Chalo upar aa jao, kamra taiyaar hai. Salim “Thoda ruk ja, abhi bhook lagi hai. Kuch khane ko hai. Mom “tu khane aaya hai ya chod ne? Murga banaya hai tandoori. Kitchen mein hai.”

I was shocked to hear that in our family nobody ate non-veg and it was never cooked in the house as well. Mom started to ascend the stairs, seeing that I ran back to the room where I was hiding. Mom “Chalo baaki toh aao, main abhi ekdum garam hoon. Ravi “Kutti ruk ja, upar nahi aa rahe. Yahan TV bhi hai, chal ek mast movie lagake tujhe chodte hain.”

Mom: “Kaun si dekhega? Murder?
Ravi “Murder! hadd ho, aaj tumhe main ek dikhata hoon, asli movie. Ravi went to the TV and inserted a DVD in the DVD player.

To be Continue....

With images

[i]Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
[/i]
[i]Part 4[/i]

[i]To Be Continue....[/i]
[+] 1 user Likes ActressWorld20's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantasy World Series(FSW)-Adultery, Incest - by ActressWorld20 - 14-04-2024, 07:59 PM