Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
The next morning, at around 7:00 AM, I heard a knock on the door. My orgasm last night while watching my sweet mature innocent mother being used and abused by two ugly low-class perverts had made me extremely exhausted. I woke up cranky and gingerly walked to the door. As soon as I was opened it, my crankiness turned to shock and then transformed into fear. Outside the door, Uncle Bapi was standing with a wide grin on his bearded face.

“Bapi Mama, t-tumi e-khane Ki byapar (“Uncle Bapi, you’re here What happened”), I stammered.

“Kire, ghum holo” (“So, did you sleep well”), he asked. I nodded. “Asole keno aslam janis to, ami kal raat theke amar ek CD khujji. Ekhono seta khuje paini. Tui dekhechis kothae ache seta” (“Actually, I came here cause I have been looking for a CD of mine since last night. I haven’t found it yet. Have you seen it”)

It immediately hit me! He was looking for the disc that had the video of my mom being fucked by the driver – Bahadur – and the garage mechanic – Haripada (who incidentally happened to be the same man who had worked for Kakababu as a tailor). I was fumbling for an answer and in my haste, I said, “N-Na…Bapi Mama…Ami ota dekhini…mane…bh-bhul kore…” (“N-No…Uncle Bapi…I didn’t see it….I mean…by mistake…”), I immediately bit my tongue and tried to recollect my thoughts when Uncle Bapi put a hand on my shoulder and gave a warm smile.

“Chinta koris na, Bunty. Ami somostho kichu jani.” (“Don’t worry, Bunty. I know everything.”), my eyes grew broad and my heart skipped a beat when he said that. “Eto bismito hosh na. Ami jani tui je tor mummy ke ki nojore dekhis.” (“Don’t be so alarmed. I know how to look at your mother.”). I shook my head unable to meet his eyes in shame. Uncle Bapi, however, continued. “Ghabrash na. Tui ajke shei aki sthithi tei achis jetae ami chilam, besh koyek bochor age…tor mummy er jonno! Amio tor moton ekta incest-cuckold!” (“Don’t worry. You’re in the same position now that I was many years ago…because of your mother! I’m also an incest-cuckold just like you!”) I was surprised to hear that confession from my uncle and that gave me the courage to suddenly meet his eyes. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, “Jante chas tor mummy – abong amar bon – ki kore or kumārītba hariye chilo” (“Do you want to know the story of how your mom – and my sister – lost her virginity”)

I was shocked! A host of questions flooded my mind. How could he know how my mom lost her virginity Did they discuss it, ever Wasn’t my father the first man she ever had sex with If not, who was My head was getting dizzy with all these obscure questions when Uncle Bapi interrupted my thoughts saying, “Kire, jante chas” (“Hey, do you want to know or not”)

I looked up at him, and without saying a word, I nodded my head in a “Yes.”

“Thikache, amar kamrae chol. Toke boli shei rater ghotona.” (“Ok, come to my room. I’ll tell you what happened that night.”)

In his room, Uncle Bapi told me several shocking hot stories about my mom when she was young and when he used to be a sis-cuckold, including the time when she lost her virginity, her first ever encounter with a low class male and her first meeting with my father, leading to their eventual marriage. We spent the whole day chatting about it at every opportunity and during every discussion we would get hard and shamelessly wank our hard-ons in front of each other. I bonded very well with Uncle Bapi that day which was good considering the next day we were about to leave.

The next day I woke up with a lot of things on my mind. Although I was sad about leaving Siliguri with all these adventures related to my sweet homely careless mother etched in my head, I was excited to go back home to our lives where the familiar adventures waited. As the web memories continued to spin around in my mind, I decided to come down for some breakfast. It was still early in the morning – about 6:30 AM – and our train was in the afternoon. I walked down the staircase and decided to head to the kitchen to make myself some tea. Suddenly, as I approached, I heard whispers inside.

“Ki korcho Ufff! Ekhane na, please. Keu dekhe nebe.” (“What are you doing Ufff! Not here, please. Someone will see.”). It was my mom’s voice. I wondered what she was doing so early in the kitchen and who she was talking to. Normally, even Karim Chacha doesn’t wake up until at least 7:00 AM.

As I got closer, I froze when heard another male voice say, “Aaj hame mat rokiye, memsahib. Aaj aap nikal rahi hain yahan se. Pata nahi kab lautenge. Aaj toh thodi der ke liye humko aapke iss gadraye hue jism ke saath thoda khelne ka mauka dijiye pleej!” (“Don’t stop me today, madam. Today you’re leaving. No idea when you’ll be back. So, just for today let me play with this mature juice body of yours, please!”)

I peered through the side of the wall leading to the kitchen and was in awe of what I saw. My mom was wearing a half-sleeved loose pink floral nighty and she was standing like a foot in front of this low-class driver of Uncle Bapi, who was constantly trying to either grab her smooth creamy arms or tugging at her loose nighty which hung on her body quite lewdly. They were facing each other with my mom constantly trying to push him away with both hands. But this brute was quite strong and no matter how much she pushed him, he wouldn’t budge.

“Pleej, memsahib!” (“Please, madam!”), he said, tugging at her nighty one more time, causing the fabric to stretch against her mammaries, making them look even bigger than what they already are.

My mom nodded her head in disapproval, as if that was going to stop him. Bahadur appeared to be too determined and the stretching of her nighty seemed to give him a boost of sexual drive as he stared at them with wide hungry eyes. “Memsahib, aapke rasile mamme hume bula rahat hain!” (“Madam, your juicy boobs are calling out to me!”). Saying that, he suddenly and forcibly grabbed both her luscious tits over her nighty and gave them a tight squeeze!

“Ooohhhh! Ahhhhh!! Lagche!” (“Ooohhhh! Ahhhhh!! It hurts!”), she groaned softly, so as to not wake up anybody in the house. My mom was in such a tough spot that there was no way to escape. Bahadur roughly massaged her tits and pinched her nipples, making them grow erect with the sexual stimulation and her nipple impressions jut out prominently from the fabric of her loose nighty. “Mmmmmmmm!!!”, she moaned in pleasure, making the dirty pervert grin. Slowly, but surely, she appeared to enjoy his rough touches on her mature womanly body.

Encouraged by my mature homely mother’s steady moans, Bahadur suddenly grabbed her in a hug and pushed her against the wall. “Ohhhh!”, my mom cried in shock at this lowborne driver’s audacity. The chill of the wall sank into her skin through her silk nighty, the driver pinning her pinning her up against the wall. But before she could scream or basically say anything, the brute leaned closer and placed his sloppy gutka filled mouth over hers, in a kiss! My mom struggled to push him away, but to no avail. To tell you the truth, I was getting hard watching her being manhandled by this low class man, again!

Eventually, while Bahadur was kissing and fondling her boobs, my mom gave up and stopped trying to push him away. Moreover, to my utter amazement, she actually ran her hand over his and began to fondle and squeeze her own massive jugs along with him. She was gently guiding his rough manly hands over her boobs while he continued to kiss her sloppily. I looked down to his shoddy trousers and watched in awe as his cock grew hard while witnessing my mom’s submissiveness.

This continued for a while, after which the perverted driver lowered his hands and slowly started lifting her nighty. My mom tried to resist by pushing his hands away but the bold driver was adamant and he rolled up her nighty just until her waist and forcibly tied it to a knot. Thus, her unshaved pussy was exposed and she shivered as she felt a tingle owing to her nakedness, from waist-down. Then Bahadur started attempting the unthinkable. With his other hand, he swiftly unzipped his trousers and like a huge tuning fork his massive member sprung out of its cage and pointed proudly towards my mother’s awaiting love canal.

My mom’s eyes grew wide as she realized what was about to happen. With all her strength, she turned her face away from his, essentially breaking the kiss and pleaded, “Please…aar na. Amae chere dao..ami bhikkhe chaichi!” (“Please…no more. Leave me…I beg of you”). She was panting; her breasts were heaving and her eyes were drowsy with the desire of sex, but she was scared of what would happen if he put his member inside.

But Bahadur was too far gone to respect her wishes. He shoved two of his fat fingers inside her mouth forcing her to suck on them while with his other hand, he rubbed his hard near 8-inch cock up and down over mother’s wet and waiting vagina in a teasing motion, and bent over so that her breasts were in his disgusting face, as he nibbled on a nipple.

“Mmmmmm!!!”, my mom let out a muffled moan with his thick wet fingers moving in and out of her mouth, as this brute Bahadur rubbed her clit with the head of his penis. Then, slowly and steadily, he started pushing inside her - the thick head of his penis penetrating the walls of my mother’s tight mature pussy. “Ahhhhhh!!”, my mom closed her eyes and moaned heavily, in both pain and pleasure from the looks of it.

Bahadur worked it into her with subtle up and down motions while his hips provided a steady, hard pressure. His mouth was free as he pressed hot sloppy kisses along my mother’s neck and cheeks. Her lips were parted when he found them and his tongue drove between them without hesitation. He probed deeply, sweeping his tongue everywhere and established a dominance over her body with a stunning attack on her senses. Out of instinct, she wrapped her arms around his huge neck for support and to bring him closer.

Bahadur took the hint, and thrust into her deeper. Wanting more, his need was almost primal as he gripped his hands to my mom’s chubby buttocks to grab her and lifted her up slightly into the air as he pounded into her some more. It was such an erotic sight that I thought my cock would explode! My mom had her eyes closed, pinned against the wall and had her arms wrapped around this low-class driver’s shoulders while her meaty legs were wrapped around his hairy naked ass as he pounded her pussy! I could scarcely believe what I was seeing! My head was popping out of corner of the wall and I was directly watching this brilliant sex scene unfold in front of me!

Suddenly, without any sort of warning, my mom’s eyes opened and now she was directly facing me! Her eyes grew wide with astonishment as they met mine and she saw me watching her getting thoroughly fucked by this low class driver! For a second, we were all frozen in time! Everyone except Bahadur, who continued to thrust inside her with vigor!

When I got to my senses, I hurriedly ran away from the spot as I heard someone slap another inside the kitchen. At that point, I didn’t care! I ran into my room and locked the door from inside and was trying to allow my mind to register what had just happened!

What had happened was that my mom had now seen me watching her getting fucked by this low-class driver and perchance she may have discovered my secret of being an incest cuckold! Everything was out in the open now and mine and my whole family’s personal life was at stake!

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:48 PM