Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
To ease her a little, the ugly mechanic bent down and gently started to kiss her soft boobs which gave her goose bumps as she felt his lips touch her creamy skin. “Mmmmmm….ahhhhhhhh!!”, my mom let out a muffled moan. The mechanic was nibbling on her tits and gently biting around her nipples, while he picked up her chubby legs and spread them apart, resting her feet on the edges of the table just like he had done before. Bahadur came around the table and stopped just near the front, his solid manhood lewdly pointed at my mother’s face. I believe she understood what he wanted and since he had given her such a great orgasm, she was forced to oblige his improper request. My mom slowly reached out with her right arm and put her fingers on the driver’s 8-inch cock and started to rub the head with her thumb. She then started to move her hand along its length feeling the thick veins along the shaft and trying to take in its thickness.

Meanwhile, Haripada’s rod was now looking like a wet blunt spear directly pointing toward her dripping cunny. He continued to kiss her heaving mammaries as he prepared to enter his erect dick into my mother’s dripping cunt. “Hahhhhhhhh…Ahhhhhhh!!”, my mom let out a gasp as she felt the head of his penis spreading her labia apart and slowly moving along the slit. She stopped stroking Bahadur’s tall hard-on as the perverted mechanic gave a little shove and she wriggled as the head of his cock entered her pussy. She involuntarily spread her legs apart to give him more access to her moist love-canal.

Haripada continued to nibble at her boobies as I saw him push forward lodging the head of his cock another inch inside my mother. “Ahhhh…la-lagche…kh-khub b-boro!” (“Ahhhhh…it’s hur-hurting…it’s t-too la-large!”), she groaned as his cock sunk deeper against the walls of her vagina.

The dirty mechanic lifted his head from her boobs long enough to say, “Boro toh hobei, magi! Asol marad er bara erom i hoe! Dekhbi ektu pore aaram o lagbe. Bhoy paas na. Tor driver er mota dhon ta mukhe niye lolly-pop er moton chuste thak. Tahle dekhbi toder dujoneri bhalo lagche!” (“It’s bound to be large, slut! That’s what a real man feels like! You’ll feel good after some time. Don’t worry. Take your driver’s big fat cock in your mouth and suck it like a lolly pop. That’ll make you both feel better!”)

My mom did as she was told and turned her head toward Bahadur’s erection and tilted his cock enough to be able to take him in her mouth. The hideous brutish driver placed his rough hand on her head and started to stroke her silky shampooed hair as she sucked on him. Haripada’s advice worked and she wrapped her legs around his huge waist, resting her heels on his manly ass as he pushed his penis further inside her swollen clit.

“Ahhhh, sotti magi! Ei boyesheo tor chut kerom bheja aar tight! Erom tight chut ami aaj obdi chudi ni!” (“Ahhhhh, seriously slut! Even at this age, your pussy is so wet and tight! I’ve never fucked such a tight pussy in my entire life!”), he commented as he slowly pushed his cock forward. After a few seconds, I saw him back out and then he pushed himself forward again, driving himself further inside my sweet homely mother’s love-hole. “Amamamaam!!!!”, she moaned into Bahadur’s stiff rod as she felt his partner push into her. For a second she let go of her driver’s cock from her mouth and whispered, “Ohhhhh, tomar ta bishal boro lagche amar bhetore!” (“Ohhhhhh, it feels so big inside me!”). The horny driver immediately kept one hand on her shoulder, putting the other on the back of her head, and guided her mouth down over his cock and watched half of it disappear. “Rokiye mat memsahib! Ahhhhhhh!!!” (“Don’t stop, madam! Ahhhhh!!!”), he told her. She was almost literally caught between a rock and a hard place. My mom’s lips and mouth closed around his ridged dick. The driver pinched her shoulder and the mechanic pinched her nipples, both expressing their pleasure as they felt the soft moistness of her mouth and the wetness of her twat respectively.

My cock was about to burst seeing this erotic scene unfolding in front of my eyes but I decided to hold out until they reached climax.

“Tor moton boro ghorer dudhel magi ke chude amar ja moja asche seta tui ki jani re!” (“You have no idea how I’m feeling, fucking a high society big-boobed slut like you!”) I noticed the passion in Haripada's eyes as he continued pushing himself deeper inside my sweet sultry mother. Her pussy appeared stretched as the dirty mechanic slowly fucked her. But instead of protesting, my mom pulled her mouth away from the driver’s cock and yelled, “Ahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhh hainnnn!! Chodo amae! Purota dhukie dao amar modhe!” (“Ahhhhhh!! Ohhhh yessss! Fuck Me! I want it all inside me!”) I was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events. My mother had accepted her slutty side and now was shamelessly begging for Haripada’s cock like a common whore!

Bahadur again pulled her head tighter towards him, burying his entire length inside her mouth. My mom pulled back, murmuring. Letting go of her head, the hairy brute watched as she pulled away from him and choked a little. “Eto jore na, please.” ("Not so rough, please."), she coughed. Bahadur laughed.

Haripada leaned forward and probed his tongue back into her nipples as he licked them with great passion, while he lifted himself up enabling to push inside her deeper. “Ahhhhhhhhh!!”, my mom moaned, her body trembling as she felt the massive brute’s large boner sliding in and out of her honey-pot. Occasionally, she glanced down between her massive boobies and saw this thick cock disappearing inside her.

In the video, I could see his cock each time he thrust himself inside her making her body shake and shiver as his huge bear-like body touched hers. Haripada’s cock was glistening now from her love-juices. My mom was also reciprocating his advances, as she bucked her hips up to meet the beast’s downward thrusts into her. The contrast of his massive black hairy body above my mom’s creamy chubby body drove me insane with desire as I pumped my hard-on furiously.

Bahadur was also nearing his own orgasm as he continued to fuck her mouth with abandon! My mom opened her mouth to allow him to let his cock slide in. Placing his hand back on her head he shoved his cock back into her wet mouth, all the way to the hilt. She tried to pull back, but the nasty driver would only allow her to withdraw to his head before shoving himself deep inside again. Bobs of saliva and precum ran down the corners of her lips as she deep-throated him with frenzy. He gripped her head tightly while fucking her face, making sure he was in control of the rhythm.

Haripada looked towards his partner and winked. Bahadur also nodded his head and no sooner, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. My sweet innocent mother looked surprised to see him back off just before climaxing and was even more surprised when she realized that the big tailor-turned-mechanic was also pulling his cock out of her as well. She was in the brink of another orgasm and the sudden withdrawal left her hanging high-and-dry.

“Ki holo!” (“What are you doing!”), she groaned surprisingly, “Tomra shore gele keno Abar koro please! Ami ekhono jhori ni!” (“Why did you guys pull out Please put it back in me! I haven’t cum yet!”). To my utter amazement, she was actually begging these two brutes to fuck her! What a slut she had become!

Haripada laughed. “Arey chudbo re amar khanki magi! Kintu tor jodi amar barar prottokho inch nijer gud e nite hoy tahle toh pad paltate hobe! Ghure bosh! Hatu gere, hamaguri position e!” (“I will fuck you my sweet sexy slut! But if you want every inch of my hard baby-maker inside your lovely pussy, then you need a different position! Flip over! On your hands and knees!”) I was shocked. He wanted to fuck her doggy style! That would allow for all of his throbbing manhood to penetrate inside the walls of her lovebox.

Without a single protest, my mom flipped over and assumed her position on her hands and knees. She was now bereft of any strength to offer any meaningful resistance. Her sexy plump ass was staring Haripada in the face. The cunning mechanic and driver smirked at how easily they were able to manipulate my mother into submission. She waited in that position for a few seconds, before getting annoyed and said, “Ki holo ebar!” (“What happened now!”)
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 04:44 PM