Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
banana

Chapter 34

My mom and Uncle Shyam – Last Night’s sexcapades ---- Part 2!

My dick became stiff like a pole as I stared into the screen, watching this hot scene unfolding in front of my eyes. I couldnt believe the audacity of Uncle Shyam to walk into my parents bedroom especially when my Dad was sleeping there. He was careful not to make a sound as he slowly etched his way towards the queen-sized bed, on the side where my mom was sleeping. She was lying on her back with her head tilted away from my Dad, her mouth slightly open and jet-black hair fanned across the pillow.

I could see Shyam Uncle holding his cock over his flimsy trousers, gently stroking the sides in anticipation of what he was about to do. After staring at my mom for about 2-3 minutes, he gently grasped her left arm, careful not to wake her. He started opening his trousers and as soon as he undid the zip, my eyes became wide at the site of his near 8-inch hard-on. My mother, I believed, was totally unaware of what was happening to her in her sleep. Uncle Shyam then placed my moms left hand gently on his cock and she subconsciously wrapped her fingers around it. I was shocked as the old pervert began rocking back-and-forth in his standing posture and as a result, his cock was also sliding back-and-forth in my mothers soft hands. It was such an arousing sight! My sweet, homely mother was actually stroking our neighborhood perverts massive shaft, while asleep. The fact that she had no idea what was happening made it even more erotic.

Ahhhh, Uncle Shyam whispered soft moans as his prick started drooling pre-cum, lubricating the sensuous slide between my mothers smooth fingers.

But before he was about to cum, he stopped sliding and moved to release his cock from her grip. Uncle Shyam then slowly pulled back the covers to reveal her body still covered in that modest nightgown. Her huge breasts were rising and falling with each breath. Every time she inhaled her breasts strained to be released from their confinement. My eyes turned wide seeing such a sexy sight of my mom on screen and I could only imagine how horny Uncle Shyam mustve been feeling.

Uncle Shyam looked at my father for a second to see whether he was still asleep. Obviously he was laid out like a rock, snoring heavily. His eyes again got back to my mothers lusty, mature body which was only being covered by this flimsy cloth. I noticed surprisingly that her nipples were outlined in the thin material. This was an indication that she was probably dreaming of something really sexy. Uncle Shyam licked his lips, his mouth was probably watering for a taste of her tender rose-buds.

Now he did something even more daring. He placed his hands on her breasts and started kneading them. He started off gently and then started fondling them with vigor. Owing to the sudden assault on her mammaries, my mom immediately opened her eyes and was terrified as she saw this perverted old man fondling her breasts. Unghhhheta ki korchen Please charun amae!, (Unghhhwhat are you doing Please leave me!), she softly protested, knowing they both would be in a huge trouble if my Dad woke up.

Uncle Shyam released one of her breasts and pointed a finger against her lips, Shhhhkotha bolish na magi! Tor bor jege jabe sunle! Janis toh tarpor ki hobe (Shhhh..stay silent bitch! Youll wake your husband! And you know very well what would happen then) He didnt need to remind her, she knew very well what would happen if my Dad woke up. As a result, my sweet, innocent mother quietly succumbed to this sexual predator.

Seeing little resistance from her, the old pervert continued to fondle my mothers luscious mammaries over her modest nightdress and then as if to assert himself, he shoved one hand right inside her nightgown through her neckline. My mother was about to scream but Uncle Shyam placed his one hand over her mouth to stop her. His other hand was now fully inside my mothers nightdress, exploring her chest and cupping her huge soft melons. She tried to control her struggles so as to not cause my Dad to wake. However, Dad was hard-sleeper and once he had enough drinks in his belly, it was almost impossible to wake him up.

Uncle Shyam then motioned for my mom to grab his stiff dick and without much protest, she clasped his manhood in her hand and gave it some slow, gentle strokes. I noticed the old perverts hand furiously exploring the inside of my moms dress, mauling at her huge boobies and even pinching her perky nipples. Mmmmmmmm, my mom cried out in muffled moans over his hand. Uncle Shyam slowly removed his hand off her lips allowing her to moan freely. But my mom was desperately trying to prevent herself from doing that so as to ensure Dad doesnt wake up.

After a few seconds of continued fondling and stroking, Uncle Shyam took his hand out of my mothers dress and bent down to whisper something in her ear. As soon as she heard it, her eyes grew wide and she nodded her head as a sign of No!

Please, Shyam Uncle requested.

Na nahath jor korchi tomae. (No noIm begging you.), she pleaded.

Kichu hobena bolchi! (Nothing will happen, Im telling you!), he yelled softly enough so that my Dad doesnt wake up, Bishwash koro aar nijer ei modhur deho take amar hawale kore dao shona! (Trust me and give up your luscious body to my demands, my sweet sexy baby!)

Uncle Shyams sweet words were arousing, but my mom was too scared to accept whatever his demands were. Acha tomae ektu shanto kori darao. (Ok let me make you feel comfortable.), he said and proceeded to undo the top button on his pant. As soon as the button was undone his pants dropped to the floor and now he was standing naked in front of my mom from waist down, his huge fuck-meat pointed proudly at my mothers nighty-covered breasts.

My moms eyes became wide with fear and excitement, both at the same time. Ki korchen eita Uni jege jabe. (What are you doing Hell wake up.), she said referring to my Dad.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:19 AM