Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Suddenly, I woke up in the middle of the night to sounds of footsteps. I could hear someone walking or running around outside my door and I could also hear whispers. However, all the lights were still turned off. I checked the time and was surprised to see that is was 1:30 AM in the night.

Hmmm eto rate kara utpat korche (Hmmmm whos running around at this time of the night), I said to myself, half-asleep.

Again I heard another round of footsteps pass by my door. And the general direction of the sounds suggested that someone was strutting from my parents bedroom towards the bathroom. I quickly got up, the sand poking at my eyes, and silently opened my door to the slightest.

I was shocked at what I saw!

My sweet, homely mother was attempting to enter the bathroom. Even though it was dark, I noticed that she was completely naked and as her back was turned to me, I could well make out the folds of her fleshy belly and the round shape of her chubby buttocks. My dick became hard at the site and my heart started beating faster. I believed she might have had sex with Dad and was now going to the bathroom to clean up.

Ki go, dorja kholo please. Keu jege jabe. (Hey, hurry up and open the door please. Someone will wake up.), she whispered in fear to whoever was inside the bathroom. I assumed it was my Dad.

Then suddenly the bathroom door opened and in the light I saw who it actually was. My heart almost skipped a beat as I saw Uncle Shyams hairy frame emerge from the bathroom, his large 8-inch rod hanging limp and his bearded, ugly face full of smiles.

Ki holo darling Eto uttejito hocho keno Cholo eksaathe bathroom e dhuke snan kore ni., (What happened darling Why are you so agitated Come on, lets have a bath together.), he said with an evil smile.

Na na, aj aar na please. Onek hoeche. Tumi jano ki hoto jodi uni jege jeten Aar light ta taratari off koro! Bunty jege gele dekhe nebe. O dekhe nile kelenkari hobe! (No no, please, not anymore today. We have done enough. Do you know what would have happened if he had woken up And for petes sake, turn off the light! If Bunty wakes up, he will see. And if he sees me in this state, I will be ruined!), I heard my mom pleading. It was so shocking to hear her say those words. That means something must have happened while I was asleep.

Uncle Shyam turned off the light, but they continued to whisper. Cholo na baby, sofae arek round hoe jaak. (Come on baby, lets have one more round on the sofa.), he insisted and I could hear him trying to pull mom towards the living room, while she struggled.

Na na please amar kotha shono. Aaj raate aar na, uni porer shoptahe abar baire jachen. Tokhon dekha korbo. Promise. Please ekhon chere dao aar giye shuye poro. Haath jor korchi. (No no, please, listen to me. No more for tonight. Hes leaving again next week. Then well meet. I promise. Please leave me for now and go back to sleep. Im begging you.), her voice was that of desperation.

So, finally Uncle Shyam gave her a reprieve. Thikache rendi! Ja tor napunsak bor er kache giye sho ge. Ajker moton toke chere dilam. (Fine, slut! Go and sleep with your retarded husband. Im letting you go for tonight.)

I saw Uncle Shyam going off towards the living room again while my mom entered the bathroom. I silently closed the door and smiled internally. My cock was rock hard but I wanted to save my own cum for tomorrow. Because tomorrow, I would be seeing the whole scene recorded on tape, thanks to Uncle Shyams spy-cams!

#####

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:06 AM