Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
As she set the tray on the table, she looked at my father with an agitated face and whispered, Ki go, shore bosho! (Hey, move dear!), my mom motioned for Dad to go in the middle and let her sit in the corner  away from Uncle Shyam.

But my father was too nave to care. Keno Tomar majhkane boste ki osubidhe (Why What is your problem with sitting in the middle)

My mom looked at my father with shocked eyes but he remained nonchalant to her silent pleas. Instead, Uncle Shyam spoke out, Ki holo boudi Amar pashe boste kiser lojja Acha apnara dujon sofae bosun. Ami tahle matite boschi. (What happened bhabhi Are you feeling shy to sit beside me Fine, you two can sit on the couch. Ill sit on the floor.)

Uncle Shyam proceeded to get up off the sofa, when my Dad yelled at my mom, Ki osubidha hoche tomar! Bosho na majhkane! (What the hell is your problem! Just sit down in the middle!)

With a frown on her face, my mother reluctantly sat right in between my Dad and the perverted neighborhood uncle. This was very cleverly thought out and played by Uncle Shyam. You see the sofa was not too large lengthwise. Dad and Uncle Shyam had occupied most of the space on it and now my mom (who was forced to sit in the middle) had very little space left. As a result, she was sandwiched between her husband and her predator! I was sitting on a chair at the side and I noticed that it was very uncomfortable for her to be sitting in that position, especially with her slightly chubby frame.

Tahle drink ta khola jaak! (Lets open the bottle!), my Dad said in excitement.

After opening the cork, my Dad asked my mom to pour them their drinks. Since she was squeezed in between those two men, it was increasingly difficult for her to do so. But she had to do it. As she was first pouring my Dad his drink, I noticed Shyam Uncles eyes roving over her left side breast. He was clutching his fingers, desperately trying to control the urge to touch her melon.

After pouring my Dad his drink, my mom turned around to pour the perverted old uncle his drink. Her back was towards my Dad, which created a blind spot  i.e. he couldnt see what was happening while my mother was turned around to pour Uncle Shyam his drink. Realizing a golden opportunity, Uncle Shyam held the glass with his right hand and with his left hand, he suddenly grabbed my mothers left breast. Almost immediately, she shuddered in surprise and spilled the drink on the front side of her nighty.

Ohhhh!, she lightly cried out at the mess in front of her. Uncle Shyam immediately set himself straight.

Arey ki kore holo (How did this happen), my Dad asked. Obviously, my mom couldnt answer. Jao taratari kitchen ba bathroom e giye porishkar kore asho, noyto stain pore jabe. (Go quickly to either the kitchen or the bathroom and clean yourself up. Otherwise itll stain.)

My mom quickly got up and headed towards the kitchen. At that moment, Uncle Shyam noticed that a part of his pant had also gotten wet and so he said, Daran amio ashi bathroom theke, eta porishkar kore. (Wait, Ill also go to the bathroom and clean up.) He also got up and stared walking towards the bathroom (which was in the same direction as the kitchen, i.e. it was just adjacent to the kitchen).

Suddenly, my Dad started talking with me while continuing to have his drink. It was mostly general stuff about college, grades, homework, etc. He finished one drink and then poured himself another. Meanwhile I heard the bathroom door open and close, but since I was still talking with my father, I decided not be rude and look the other way.

Almost fifteen minutes went by when Uncle Shyam finally came back and took his usual place on the sofa. But where was my mother

Ki go, ma kothae (Hey, wheres mom), I asked worriedly. I noticed a smile come across Uncle Shyams face as soon as I asked that question.

After two drinks, my father had already started showing signs of drunkenness. He replied in a drunk way, Nnnghh ami ki jani Dekh maharanir kitchenr kaaj hoeche kina. (Nnnghhh what do I know See if her majesty has completed her work in the kitchen.)

I nodded and went to look for her inside the kitchen. As soon as I entered, I was a bit surprised. I saw her adjusting her nighty, like pulling it hastily up over her breasts and tugging it farther up her neckline.

She hadnt noticed me come in and so I asked curiously, Ki holo ma (What happened mother).

As soon as she heard my voice, she almost jumped in surprise and took her hands off her nightdress. Ohhtui! Bhoy peye gechilam. (Ohhits you! You scared me.). When she laid her arms on the side, I noticed two tiny wet patches on the area of her nightdress where her nipples normally are. And not surprisingly, I could clearly make out their shape as they poked through the fabric of the wet nighty. Immediately I knew something had happened while me and Dad were chatting, and no sooner my dick sprang to life thinking about it.

But I decided to remain dumb. Bhoy pawar kichu nei. Cholo boshar ghore cholo, Baba dakche. (Nothing to be afraid of. Lets go to the living room. Dads calling.), I lied.

Acha tui ja. Ami 2 minute er modhe aschi. (Okay, you go ahead. Ill join you guys in 2 minutes.), she said.

I decided to give her some space and went back out.

After a while, my mom came back inside the living room and continued to sit in the middle. Surprisingly, Shyam Uncle refrained from doing any more naughty and daring activities, except for the occasional nudging my mothers left breast with his elbow or lightly patting her thighs over her nightgown.

After having four drinks, my Dad was clearly in no condition to continue partying. He was almost passed out while Uncle Shyam seemed slightly more sober. Nnnnghhhharey Shyam Babu, eto raat e bari jaben keno Aaj theke jaan. (Nnnghhh.Hey, Shyam Babu, why will you leave at this hour Stay the night.)

My mother immediately glanced at my Dad with shock and fear all over her face. Ki bolcho Onar bari ache na! (What are you saying He has a house to go to!)

Shyam Uncle quickly replied, Na na boudi. Osubidha nei. Barite tala dewa. Aar ekta ekta e-militaryr barite churi korar shahosh ei parae karor nei. Apni thik bolechen Dada, ami aaj raat eikhanei theke jachi. (No, no, Bhabhi. Dont worry. My house is locked. And no one would dare steal from an ex-military man. Your right brother, Ill stay the night.)

My mom had no choice but to agree to my fathers wishes. Uncle Shyam though, seemed a bit drunk and therefore I wasnt much concerned. He agreed to sleep on the sofa while my mom supported my father as they went to their bedroom.

Shyam Uncle went to sleep on the sofa as soon as they were gone. Seeing as nothing eventful was going to happen, I turned off the light to the living room as soon as I heard Shyam Uncles snoring.

I went to my room and quickly went off to sleep. The time was 11:00 PM.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 10:05 AM