Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 29

A new problem - Part 1
As I wiped my jizz off the computer screen I realized how those cum stains were on the floor as well as on the staircase. They must've dripped down my mom's thighs as she was moving up to her bedroom. That also explained why she was so tired and wanted to sleep off. Wow what a development! Our servant Haria, whom my mom had only known for a few weeks had finally broken down her barriers and taken her mistress for a ride on his huge monster cock. And I had seen it all on video! No longer was my mom a sweet, homely, devoted wife and a caring mother. Now she was something more. Now, she was a true whore, a true cocktease and a true sex-hungry bengali housewife!

I was feeling thankful towards Uncle Shyam for lending me these small cameras. But as my mind trailed towards the tharki uncle, I realized I was supposed to deliver these videos to him as soon as possible. I decided there was no way I would wanna go to his house at this hour! He's a drunkard and he would probably wanna force-fuck my mom tonight if he saw these videos. So I decided to wait till morning.

I studied for sometime and then I went off to sleep, hoping to dream about Haria having sex with my mom again.

I woke up the next morning a little tired since I had masturbated 2-3 times last night. I heard clanking noises downstairs and quickly got up. When I was walking down the stairs I realized that all the cum-stains had been wiped off and the floor was still wet, stinking of phenyl. I was sure mom had used the phenyl to get rid of the strong smell of sex that was emanating from the house last night.

The clanking noises were coming from the kitchen and I headed straight there. As soon as I entered I saw my mature, voluptuous mother limping around in the kitchen as if something was stuck between her legs. She must have been sore after taking that 9-inch fat dick of Haria's inside her tight pussy. She was wearing a more modest nightgown today. It was full sleeved and cover everything from her neck down. However, it was still loose fitting and made the curves of her massive jugs and her round, heavy ass swell out lewdly under her nighty.

I was feeling a bit hard and naughty looking at her. I decided to ask her some probing questions. "Ki holo ma Erom bhabe hatcho keno" ("What happened mother Why are you walking in this manner"), I asked, trying hard to hide my giggles.

My mom looked tense as soon as I asked that question. "Na kichu na babu. Ei kal ektu pa muchke gechilo shiri theke namte giye. Ek-du din er mdhe thik hoejabe." ("Nothing, son. It's just that yesterday my ankle got sprained while coming down the stairs. It'll be better in 1-2 days.")

My mom also appeared slightly teary eyed. I guess she was still repenting the mistake that she did last night. And as I suspected, Haria was nowhere to be found. "Haria kothai ma" ("Where's Haria mom")

My mom looked at me with worried eyes as soon as I asked about our servant. "Uhh....Oh t-toh aseni Babu, aaj." ("Uhhh...He d-didn't show up for work today, son."), she stammered.

"Keno" ("Why")

She immediately got annoyed. "Eto kano fanor ami uttor dite parchi na! Ja kaj kor giye!" ("I can't answer all these silly questions of yours! Go do your own work!"), she yelled.

I was a little angry with her yelling at me like that. I wanted to shout out and tell her what a filthy whore she's been over the last few weeks. I wanted to tell her that I knew every single one of her slutty acts with all these low class perverts and especially what happened last night with that disgusting piece of garbage, our servant Haria. How she desperately moaned for his 9-inch wiener and the way she was asking that lowlife to fuck her harder!

I wanted to show her where she belonged and treat her like the fucking whore that she is! But I also knew that if I did that it would probably mean the end of my fun-filled ride! So I decided to patiently bide my time and wait for the right moment to tell her. After all, I knew for a fact that Haria wouldn't be the only man who would get to fuck her! I was gonna make sure of it!

"Thikache ma, ami jachi. Kintu ekta jinis tomae bolar chilo. Kal bari ferar pothe Kakababu'r sathe dekha hoechilo. Uni bollen tomar blouse onar shelai kora hoegeche. Aar petticoat er naap nite tomae dekeche." ("Okay mom, I'm leaving. But I have to tell you something before that. Yesterday I met Kakababu while coming home. He said he had finished sewing your blouse. And he wants you to come over so he can take measurements of your petticoat."), I said to her and she immediately jerked.

"Hain! Abar okhane jete hobe!" ("What! Again I have to go there!"), she asked fearfully.

"Hain na jawar ki ache" ("Yes, why not"), I said as if I didn't know why she was reluctant to go to the tailor. A slight smile crossed my face when I saw her confused and worried about what to do.

I was about to leave her with her confusedness and go over to Uncle Shyam's house when I heard the phone ringing. I assumed it was our tharki uncle and when my mom picked it up.

"Hello!", she said. As soon as the response came in, her eyes grew wide. I knew it had to be Shyam Uncle since I felt he is the only one there who can create such an expression on my mom's pretty, mature face.

"H-Hain ami bh-bhalo achi. Bunty o bhalo ache. Tumi k-kemon acho" ("Y-Yes I'm g-good. Bunty is also good. How a-are you"), she stammered on the phone. Now I was a little surprised. Why would Uncle Shyam ask about my well being

"T-tai naki K-Kobe ascho" ("R-Really W-When are you coming back"), my mom asked, clutching the neckline of her nightgown and beads of sweat starting to form over her forehead. Even I was getting worried looking at her condition.

"Oh t-tai" ("Oh r-really")

"Acha. Bujlam." ("Okay. I understand.")

"Toh kotar train" ("What time is your train")

"Ki! Aaj raat e pouchobe" ("What! You're coming home tonight") My mom giggled nervously. "Hahaha....na na ami toh khubi khushi. Tumi etodin baade ascho khusi hobo na Acha darling, tata. Tata....fon rakchi ebar. Raat e dekha hobe." ("Hahaha...no no I'm very happy. You're coming home after such a long time, why wouldn't I be Okay, darling! Bye....I'm hanging up now. We'll see you tonight.")

When she let go of the phone, she covered her mouth in tension. It looked like she was about to cry. I fearfully went near her and asked, "Ki hoeche ma" ("What happened mother")

"Tor babar office theke chuti peyeche. Kota din er jnoo bari firche!" ("Your dad has gotten a few days leave from his office. He's coming home for sometime.") I was shocked! His arrival could probably ruin a lot of plans.

I guess my mom was more worried than even me. Till now she was being used and abused these deranged low-class perverts and even liking that sorta treatment. But with my strict, lover of traditional values Dad coming in for a visit, her enjoyment was over! Plus, I bet she was also feeling guilty because of all the things she had done with so many different low class men, for all this time. Her expression was a mixture of sadness, happiness and anxiousness. I bet she was happy that my Dad was coming home after nearly a month, but she was also scolding herself for being a complete slut during his absence.

"Ami ektu ghore jachi." ("I'm going to my bedroom for a little bit.") Without hearing my reply, she went straight to my parent's bedroom, teary eyed.

I was also feeling a bit down after hearing the news of my Dad's arrival. Just then, there was another call. Assuming it was my Dad again, I picked it up. "Kire khankir chele, tor ma magi kemon ache" ("So you son-of-a-bitch, how is your slut mommy"), my eyes widened when I realized who it was.

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:56 AM