Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Haria's middle finger was expertly moving in and out of her love-tunnel while his thumb was penetrating deeper into her asshole. My mother was now slowly losing control, she was consciously spreading her legs wider allowing access to this low-class pervert. "Aahhhh aste krooooo!!" ("Aaahhhh slowlyyyyy!!!"), she occassionally moaned.

"Uffff kichu korar nai boudi.... erom roshalo chooth ebong dobka pacha agey kokkhono dekhi nai!" ("Ufff I can't control myself, Bhabhi.....I have never ever seen such a sweet cunt and phat ass in my life!"). Again, his use of expletives - the words "chooth" ("cunt") and pacha ("ass") - were driving my mom over the edge.

"Ishhhhhhh tumi khub bajeeeee...... Unghhhhhh !!! Mmmm ami aar nite parchi na tomar ei atyachar!! Ahhhhh!!!!" ("Ishhhh you're very baaaad..... Unghhhh!!! I can't take this torture anymore!!! Ahhhhh!!!!"), she was moaning with each word and her pussy juices were flowing down her thighs like a river.

Haria pulled his thumb out of her tight ass-crack. Then he used his middle finger and thumb to expertly massage her clit. A woman's clit is the most sensitive organ and as soon as he started massaging it, my mom let out a huge moan, "AAoooowwwhhhhhhhh!!!"

Haria was massaging it slowly, taking care not get her too excited so that she doesn't have an orgasm. This low-class servant was cleverly pushing my mom towards the edge of her eroticism. Whenever my mom approached orgasm, he would remove his hand from her clit and would continue again when she started to get cold. As I was stroking my dick harder at my mom's submission to this servant lust, I realized that Haria's intention were to get her ready. He wanted this mature, married, voluptuous woman to prepare for his coming manhood.

My mom's pussy was moist with her juices and it seemed like the appropriate time to strike. With his free hand, the perverted servant started stroking his dick over her luscious thighs. He bent forward and licked her sweaty back like a pathetic dog, tasting the saltiness of her sweat mixed with her sweetness. His dick was slowly approaching her aching snatch as he continued to excite it with his expert fingers.

Haria removed his fingers. His cock was now at the entrance of her love-hole and he was slowly rubbing it over her swollen pussy lips. My mom was almost limp, holding on to the kitchen counter for support. Her hair was a mess and she was sweating from head to toe. Haria was overcome with uncontrollable lust. "Boudi ami nijeke aar dhoira rakhte parum na!" ("Bhabhi, I can't hold myself any longer!"), he said with a crooked voice.

"Mmmmm....", my mom only moaned.

Unable to wait any longer, Haria forcefully grabbed her smooth thighs with his rough hands and spread them apart. She meekly tried to resist, but her own desires were working against her. The thoughts about being a devoted housewife with a grown-up son had all but escaped her senses. She had lost sight of what was right and wrong, overcome with her own lust! This was it! I was stroking my own dick furiously at this odd and sexy turn of events.

Haria was done teasing her. Moving between her spread legs, he grasped his rigid cock by the base and placed its bloated head against her vaginal opening. forcing the folds of wet flesh apart.

"Ahhhhhh......bishhaalll boroooo!!! Ami nite parchiii na!!! Ahhhhh!!" ("Ahhhh....It's toooo bigggg!!! I can't take it!!! Ahhhhh") My mother panted and gasped, as she felt the inside of her pussy being slowly pulled apart as it grasped the huge mass being forced into it.

But Haria didn't let up. Instead he said, "Unghhhh....Boudi ato borosh badeo apnago chooth erom tight! Ahhhh!! Erom tight choot amar bou er o chilo na, suhaag raate!! Ahhhhh....Boudiii!!" ("Unghhhh....Bhabhi despite all these years you cunt is soooo tight! Ahhhh!! Even my wife didn't have such a tight cunt on the night of our marriage! Ahhhh....Bhabhi!!") Their moans filled most of the audio as Haria grabbed my mom's waist tight and went deeper into her slippery flesh-cavern.

My mother's eyes were teary and she screamed in pleasure and pain as she felt her womanhood being violated, stretched and opened in a way she had never imagined as he continued to slide himself ever deeper into her. Her flesh legs were buckled and she was sweating heavily under him, grinding her hips and grunting shamelessly as she worked to accommodate him. She felt stuffed, her body impaled, as his cock moved further into her tight, grasping channel. He was slowly opening her, reaching places deep inside her, places she had never known existed, creating an intense sensation of pleasurable fullness.

To my surprise, she moaned, "Aahhhhh Oooofffff!!! Aro jore koro! Pleaseeee!!! Aro jore chodo amae!! Tomar malkin ke tomar rakhail banie dao!!! Uffff chodooooo!!" ("Aaahhhhh Oooofff!! Faster! Pleaseee! Fuck me harder and faster! Make your mistress your slave! Ufff Fucckkkkk meeeee!!!").

I was shocked and excited by the crudeness of her tongue. Never before had I heard my mother speak in such a foul language before. She was definitely enjoying being fucked by someone other than my father even though she had obviously broken her most sacred vow to him, by having sex with another man. And this time there was no going around it!Surprisingly I was getting more and more turned on as I was watching this unfold on my monitor and I was furiously stroking my own dick.

My mom was overwhelmed with lust, gasping and squealing, clawing at the kitchen counter, screaming at him to please fuck her faster. But he kept moving slowly, tormenting her until she couldn't bear it. She must've known, on some far away level, that she was behaving like a total slut, but that didn't stop her as she took control, thrusting her hips backward so fast she almost lifted him off his feet!

"Aaaoooowhhhhh!!" Her orgasm finally hit! My mother gave herself over to her climax completely, remaining in its throes, making no attempt whatever to control her writhing body or stifle the curses and animal-like shrieks that poured from some primitive place inside her.

Haria smiled at her helplessness. His motives were close to being fullfilled. He looked down at her disheveled, sweat drenched form. Then he rocked back on his heels and pulled his still hard cock out of her spent pussy, which now gaped open. My mother was panting heavily, but Haria was still not done. He quickly and aggresively pulled out her nighty which was now a heap of wet cloth clinging to her skin. With that out of the way and my mother still leaning on the kitchen counter, regaining her breath, Haria lunged forward with his 9-inch member straight into her gaping slit!

"Arrrghhhhh....!!!", he moaned alongwith my mom. As he pushed forward, his lean 40-year old physique was once again mashed against my mother's sweaty, curvaceous, naked back.

My mother's eyes widened as Haria increased the pace of his fucking, ramming in-and-out of her moist twat. She grunted loudly as once again she felt the heft of his massive cock burrowing inside her, spreading her pussy walls gently apart as it once again opened her tight channel. For just a moment she might've felt the familiar pain-pleasure from before, although I'm sure it was quickly replaced by pure pleasure as he grabbed her hips and increased his motion, pumping his thick shaft into her more quickly.

"Unghhhhh......Offffff!!! Tomar.....Ahhhhh....laura!!!!", she moaned in unparalleled esctasy. My previously homely, demure mother was coming completely unchained, shaking her head from side to side and beating her fists against the wooden counter, all the while delivering an unbroken cacophony of screams, groans and curses. I didn't think it was possible, but it looked like she was enjoying it even more this time. This perverted classless servant seemed to have wedged his pole in even deeper, or maybe he had just hit some new, more sensitive spots inside her.

My mother was dripping sweat and panting crazily as she looked at him over her shoulder, telling him in a ragged, gasping voice, "Aarghhhhh.....Aaaro jore chodo amaeeee!!!! Ami arekbar jhaadte chai!!" ("Aaarghhh....Fuck me harder!!! I wanna cum once more!!")

After several more minutes of hard pounding, I knew she was close and so did Haria. "Uffff Boudi apnago mangsholo gud er dewal gulon amar khada dhon tare chaipa dhorse! Unghhhhh.....Ami aar beshikhon dhore rakhte parum na!!" ("Ufff Bhahi, your vaginal muscles are tightening around my long shaft! Unghhhhh....I don't think I can last any longer!")

"Amioooo aaaar paaarrrbooo naaaa dhore rakhteeee!!! AAAaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Ishhhhhh!!" ("Eveeeennn I cannn't holddd on much longerrrr!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!! IShhhhhh!!") My mom finally went over the edge and lost all control. Her mature, sultry body began to shake and convulse crazily and she let out a series of high pitched screams and squeals that echoed throughout the kitchen.

"Boudiiii ammioo chaaarbooo!!!" ("Bhabhiii I'm alsooo cummminnnggg!!"), Haria cried. Although my mom was spent, she did not want Haria to cum inside her. Gathering all her strength she leaned back on Haria chest and forcefully pulled out his cock, with her right hand, just as he was about to cum! Almost immediately, the low class servant erupted! His heavy balls contracted and streams of hot, thick manly cum shot from his near 9-inch cock and hit hard across my mother's fleshy thighs and buttocks!

Even I shot my load along with them as thick spews of hot jizz landed on my computer screen!

Haria slumped to the floor alongwith my mother, utterly spent. They were gasping for air and a few minutes later, my mom started sobbing. Haria was taken aback by her tears and so he tried to console her by placing his hand on her shoulder. Without warning my mom pushed his hand away and gave him a tight slap across his cheek!

"Beriye ja amar ghor theke! BERO BOLCHI!!" ("Get out of my house! GET OUT!!"), my mom yelled with tears still streaming down her face.

Haria was shocked! Not knowing what else to do, he quickly put on his pants and ran off the front door.

After sobbing for a few minutes, she rose from the ground and started limping out of the kitchen. I assumed she was going upstairs. I checked the timer on the tape. 9:15 PM! They were doing all this while I was fast asleep in my bedroom! This made me even hornier. Finally my mom had crossed her most important line! She was now officially cheating on my father! But at the same time, she was making me and everyone else around her hornier than ever. A new chapter had begun in our lives! One that would surely lead us to much hotter and sexier adventures!

#####

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:53 AM