Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 26

My mom's first fuck!!! - Part 2

Ting-Tong! Ting-Tong!

The bell rang like crazy until my mom reached the door and I heard her open it. "Tumi Tumi ekhane shondhebela ki korcho" ("You What are you doing here"), I heard her ask in surprise. Honestly the suspense was making me more and more excited. I wasn't horny yet, but I felt my heart was gonna explode in anticipation.

As I looked through the computer screen and held my headphone tightly against my ears, I heard a male voice say, "Asole Boudi, amago choto-babu aste koiyasilo raate." ("Actually Bhabhi, your son asked me to come tonite."). Immediately I realized that this was not Shyam Uncle. The accent resembled only one person that I knew. It was Haria, our servant! I had almost forgotten about him saying that he would come back later that night for cooking dinner. "Rater ranna korte daikasilo, karon amago sokale taratari bari jaita hoise, sorir kharap silo boila." ("He called me to cook dinner, coz I had to leave early today since I was not feeling well.")

"Oh, ki hoechilo tomar" ("Oh, what happened to you"), my mom asked.

"Aar ki bolum Grihinir kotha mone poriyasilo ar ki." ("What will I say I was missing my wife a lot."), he said as I heard my mom burst out in laughter. "Hahahhaha! Tai naki Ta ki korle bari giye bou er sathe ektu suni" ("Hahahahaha! Really So what did you do with your wife when you went back home")

"Se toh onek kisui koirasi. Kin2 shob toh erom baire khara hoiya kowa shombhob nai, tanik ek2 jodi bhetore dhuikte diten tahle bhalo hoito." ("Actually I've done a lot. But I can't discuss everything outside, can I It would've been nice if I were allowed in."), he said cheekily. I couldn't believe that he was again reverting to his old ways. I was waiting eagerly to see the action unfold.

"Oh ami toh bhulei gechilam! Asho bhetore esho." ("Oh I almost forgot! Come inside.")

"Dhonnyobad!" ("Thank you!")

I heard their footsteps as they approached the kitchen area while chatting. From the casual manner in which my mom was talking, I felt she was a little bit carefree and tipsy. Had she been drinking Impossible! She would never have alcohol.

"Hain toh bolo ki korecho grihinir sathe" ("So tell me, what did you do with your wife"), my mom asked with a lot of curiosity.

"Amago bhalobashar chowa diyasi. Onek moja luitasi." ("I gave her the touches of my love. Had a lot of fun.") I heard my mom giggle. It was almost as if she was enjoying this kinky conversation.

I saw in my laptop that they were entering the kitchen now. My mother was in front while that perverted dwarf, Haria, was trailing her from the back. He was wearing a dirty loose shirt with the top two buttons undone - revealing a bit of his hairy chest - and faded elastic pyajamas. His eyes were, as usual, fixated on her undulating butt-cheeks as she stomped inside the kitchen. Her nighty was body hugging which made her incredibly massive ass stick out like two natural globes and Haria looking like he was measuring their surface area with his lusty eyes. They were red, suggesting he too was high on something, probably desi daru which these low class people drink. At this point, I was a little shocked that Haria would come to our house drunk like this.

"Acha bolo aaj ki ranna korbe Fridge er bhetor chicken ranna kora ache, tai shudhu bhaat ba roti er proyjon." ("Ok tell me what you will cook tonite There's chicken curry already prepared in the fridge, so we might just need rice or chapati to have it with."), my mom asked without turning as she stood in front of the kitchen counter with Haria behind her.

"Acha boudi, taile roti i ranna kori. Ami atta maikha dissi aar apni beila dan." ("Okay Bhabhi, then let's make chapati. I'll prep the wheat dough while you roll it out.")

"Keno Amio makhate pari." ("Why I can also prep the dough."), she was still looking towards the front trying to search for utensils, completely unaware of Haria gawking at her voluptous back from behind.

"Ta hoite pare. Kintu amago atta moida makhaite apni pariben na." ("That may be. But you can't knead dough as well as I can."), Haria replied with a sly grin as he stared down at her massive buttocks streching against the fabric of her nightgown, while my mother was unaware of the reference he made with regard to her ass-cheeks. Basically, to Haria, her huge 38 size buns represented the dough that he wanted to knead and prep.

"Tai naki" ("Really"), my mother asked with a flirtatious voice. "Amakeo dekhao tahle kerom kore makho tumi atta." ("Ok then, show me how you prep and knead the dough.") I couldn't believe that my mom was actually playing along with this perverted man-servant. By now she had gathered all the required things - a bag of flour, a huge mixing bowl and the roller-and-platform. While watching this video, I started lightly touching my dick over my pants in response to my own horny anticipation of what would happen next.

"Arey eita kono kotha hoilo. Daran ami apnago pashe aitasi!" ("That's it. Wait let me come beside you.") Seizing the opportunity, an excitedly drunk Haria moved close and stood right beside my mom as she portioned out the flour on the mixing bowl. As he was short, his eyes naturally trailed towards my mom's heaving mammaries as he viewed them from the side. Now, it is important to mentioned that since her nighty was body hugging, the material wrapped tightly against her 36DD sized massive breasts causing them to lewdly stick out like two huge melons.

"Hmmm atta dhele diechi. Ebar halka ektu jol dhele di, ki" ("Hmmm I've added the wheat. Now, should I pour some water in"), she asked without looking at his face and concentrating on the mixing bowl.

Whenever my mom asked him something, his eyes would trail back to her pretty face, "Hain, dhaila din." ("Yes, pour it in."), and after answering her query, they would again rotate back to her luscious gown-covered tits. I could clearly make out the lust and hunger in his bloodshot eyes. He wanted my mother bad, but he also was careful not to rush into things despite being drunk.

"Amar er por theke osubidhe ta shuru hoe, bodhoy. Makhanor por ami jokhon eitake belte jae tokhon sothik gathan ta asena. Roti gol howa uchit aar amar ta dekhe monehoy Australia'r map. Ami onekbar roti baniechi kintu kono shomoy shothik akriti ta ante pari na. " ("This is where my problem starts I think. After kneading the dough when I try to roll it then it's structure becomes weird. Chapati should be round, sometimes I am lucky, most of the times it is similar to map of Australia. I have tried making Chapatis many times, but I am failing when it comes to structure of the chapati. "), she said with remorse. Her problem was genuine, no doubt. Several times she made chapatis it was either flat or oval shaped, not fully round and hence no one like to eat them
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:49 AM