Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
I woke up early next morning, excited about the gift that Uncle Shyam was going to give me. When the bell rang, I quickly went to get the door but was disappointed to see it was only the young milkman. To be fair, he looked a lot more disappointed to see me than I was to see him. "Kakima kothae" ("Where's aunty"), he asked in a firm yet disappointed voice, his eyes trailing around the corners of the house trying to search out my mom. He was expecting her to be here, especially since his lusty little session with her, last day. "Ami bhebechilam ajke kakima hoyto....doodh debe." ("I thought aunty was going to give....milk today.") He paused before the word "doodh" and instead of "nebe" which means "take", he used the word "debe" which means "give". This milkman was obviously a huge pervert who didn't even seem to be fazed by the fact that he was talking about my mother. I, on the other hand, was feeling a surge of sexual arousal just by listening to his double-meaning comments.

"Na, ma ghumoche. Klanto." ("No, she's sleeping. Tired.")

"Hain ta toh hobei. Eto ojon boite hoe saradin dhore." ("Yes, that could be. After all, she has to bear such heavy burdens all day long."), he commented sarcastically, obviously referring to my mother's twin mammaries. "Jai hok. Kal ashbe ki doodh dite" ("Anyways, will she be coming tomorrow to give milk"), again the innuendos.

"Doodh 'nite' bolo" ("You mean 'take' milk, right") This time I corrected the pervert.

"Oh hai...." ("Oh yes..."), he nodded as if to show that it was a genuine mistake. "Mane doodh nite asbe kakima kal" ("I meant to ask whether aunty is coming to get the milk, tomorrow.")

I smiled cunningly and said, "Nischoe asbe." ("Sure she'll be here.")

The perverted young milkman gave a cunning smile of his own and said, "Bahhh...Bhalo khobor dile. Chollum tahle." ("Nice....Great news. Now I shall depart.") He then left after delivering the cans of milk.

My mom woke up soon after. She was looking especially hot today, wearing a brand new yellow nighty which I learnt that my father had sent her last day. The nighty was plus size, sleeveless, with white printed roses all over the material and three buttons covering the top. It hung loosely from her body, peaking along her massive mammaries giving them a curvy look and also along her perfectly round buttocks giving the impression of them protruding from the dress. The nightgown fell comfortably above her ankles, but it also kind of tapered below the waist, thereby hugging her shapely thighs and revealing their lusty structure.

While she was serving me breakfast, I could see her magnificent tits jiggling with every movement, especially since she never wears a bra at home. "Ajke doodwala tomar kotha jigesh." ("Today, I'll be going out."), I said, while she was serving me breakfast. When she was done serving me, I watched her walk back into the kitchen, her bubble butt-cheeks swaying from side-to-side. Like her other nightgowns, this one too slipped in between her buns everytime she attempted to walk. It was an amazing sight, especially to see her walk from behind.

I decided to break the ice. "Ajke doodwala tomar kotha jigesh korchilo." ("Today, the milkman was asking about you."), I said in the most casual manner. The moment I uttered the milkman's name, she froze at the entrance of the kitchen.

"K-ki jigesh k-korchilo", she fumbled, while her back was still to me.

"Ei je tumi doodh nite asho ni keno aaj...." ("Just asking why you didn't come to take milk today.") I could almost hear her heartbeat thumping and parts of her nighty getting wet with sweat. "Acha tumi ajke gele na keno doodh nite" ("Say, why didn't you go to take milk from him today")

"Ami ghumachilam." ("I was sleeping."), she replied in a firm but scared voice.

"Odbhut. Ager din toh taratari uthe gechile. R tachara tumii amae bolle je sedin er por theke tumii doodh nebe." ("Strange. Last day you woke up pretty early. And you only told me that you will take milk from him from that day on.")

"Tor ki dorkar esob jene! Nijer kaj kor ja!" ("Why do you want to know! Go do you own work."), she angrily said and went inside the kitchen. I decided not to probe further since I already knew what had happened. After a while, she went for a bath and I left for Shyam Uncle's house.

My heart skipped a beat as soon as I rang the bell of Uncle Shyam's house. Half-naked and wearing his usual lungi, Uncle Shyam stepped out into the sun with the usual evil smile etched on his face. "Ae, bhetore ae. Tori opekhae chilam." ("Come inside. I was waiting for you only.")

My fear of this huge bear or bull hadn't subsided yet, as in I was still pretty wary of what he might want from me and my mom, or what he might make me do/reveal. He offered me a seat, but I declined with a gesture of my hand. "Boshbi na" ("Won't you sit down"), he asked with a lecherous smirk.

"N-Na na, ami thikachi. Ki debe bolle" ("N-No no, I'm good. What will you give"), I stammered, afraid that he'd try to seduce me and force me to chat like the last time.

"Thik hain. Dara ek minute." ("Alright. Wait here for one minute.") With that he went inside some other attached room and brought back a bag of goodies. I knew what they were. Small cameras meant for spying. "Eguloke bole Mini micro CCTV High Resolution Camera! Egulo gupto jinis record korar jnoo lage. Amar kache erom 5ta ache ei muhurte. 2i tar modhe 4te nie ja." ("These are called Mini micro CCTV High Resolution Camera! These are used for spying and recording. I have about 5 of these stocked with me. I'm asking you to take 4.")

To be honest, I knew what was coming, but I was also quite shocked. These cameras were expensive and Uncle Shyam was a retired (read dishonorably discharged) army veteran, with a meagre pension. "Kotha theke pele egulo, Shyam Kaku" ("Where did you get these from, Shyam Uncle")

"Hahaha....", he started laughing at my naivety, "Babu, tui bhule geli ami bharat shenae chilam. Okhane shotruder opor nojor rakha amar porom uddesho chilo. Tokhon ei chotto camera gulo amar kaje eshechilo. Ekhon ei camera gulo amar dhon er theshta metate lagbe. Tor ma magi amake konodin egulo toder ghore lagate debe na. Tai tui egulo toder ghorer koyekta konae emon bhabe lagie rakhbi jate ami tor khanki ma er opor nojor rakhte pari, or agyate. Sotti bolchi Bunty, saali ke dekhlei amar dhon kapte thake." ("Babu, you forgot that I was a part of the Indian military. There our primary duty was to keep a watchful on enemy movement. There I came across these cameras. Now they'll help me quench my dick's unquencheable thirst. You slut mommy would never let me place these inside your house. That's why you will have to place these four cameras in different corners of your house in such a way that I'll be able to keep an eye on your whore of a mother, without her knowledge. I'm telling you, Bunty, whenever I look at that broad my member starts throbbing like crazy.") I was getting hard listening to this old pervert's disgusting remarks about my own mother. "Erom ekta maal ke sobsomoy nojor e rakhte hoy. Kokhono eka charte nei, karu sathe." ("A hot wench like her should always remain under watchful eyes. She should never be left alone.")

Saying that he came closer to me. His towering visage making me shiver in excitement and fear. "Kire, thik bolchi toh" ("Am I right") Suddenly he grabbed my scrotum - underneath my semi-erect penis - over my half-pant and squeezed with such tight force that I immediately groaned in pain. "Arrrgghhhhh!"

"Bol ami thik bolchi kina!" ("Tell me I'm right!"), he asked clutching my scrotum

"Hain! Hain! Ek-Ekdom thik bolcho, Sh-Shyam Kaku. Amar ma er moton kh-khanki ....Arrghhhh... der opor s-sobsomoy nojor rakha uchit!" ("Yes! Yes! Y-You're right, Shyam Kaku. A s-slut like my mom....Arrgghhhhh... should always be k-kept under watch!") He smiled and loosened the grip on my aching scrotum, making me heave a sigh of relief.

"Good boy!", he said, "Ebar ja giye aaj rat er mdhe lagiye dish sob camera." ("Now go and fix all the cameras by tonight.")

"Kothae lagabo, Shyam Kaku", I nervously asked like an idiot. What was wrong with me I was asking Shyam Uncle to tell me the locations of my house where I can fit cameras, so this old pervert can jerk off on my mom all day long, while watching her in her most private moments.

"Jekhane tor morji! Kintu ager theke janie rakhi, emon jaygae lagabi jekhan theke tor doodhwali ma ke ami bhalo kore dekhte pari. Mane Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, ittyadi. Jodi bhul hoye tahle er sāsti kintu khub kharap hobe." ("Wherever you want. Just remember, you should keep them in places where it's clearer for me to see your busty mother. Meaning, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, etc. If you make a mistake, then the consequences will be dire.")

"Na na, tomar kono chinta nei Shyam Kaku. Ami shob kichu thikthak byabosta korbo.", (No no, you have nothing to worry about Shyam Uncle. I'll take care of everything.") I said and left his house, scared as hell.

When I returned home, I saw Haria in the house cutting vegetables and no sign of my mother. When I inquired, he said, "Ma khanik baire giyasen. Phone aisilo tomago mamar basha theika. Kisu kaj chilo tai tomago masi ra daikkase. Uni koilen tomare janaite je rate firte deri hoibe." ("Your mom has gone out for sometime. There was a call from your uncle's house. You maternal aunts had called her over for something. She told me to inform you that she'll be late.") I was not surprised. My mom and her brothers and sisters were having problems with the local politicians, over the custodity her paternal land. This is a common problem faced by many people in urban cities. To be honest, I was a little happy that she left. This would give me a chance to install the cameras, i.e. as soon as Haria was out of here. I didn't want him to suspect something.

Plus, I had to admit, I was more than a little excited about the prospect of a perverted old bull like Shyam Uncle spying on my mom and jerking off while thinking of her beautiful face and delicious mature body. This was the beginning of something extraordinary.

#####
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 09:43 AM